PDA

View Full Version : I guess it makes me dumb!

Patrick76777
12-27-2005, 08:20 AM
But I loved winning that game! God did that put me in a good mood!

Go Bills!

Mitchy moo
12-27-2005, 08:22 AM

Go Bills!

Did you like TD snowing you about our chances this year? Wins raise the odds he stays, a bad thing.

BAM
12-27-2005, 08:27 AM
That makes you one giant stinking dumbass, Pat. The nerve of some of you fans. Enjoying a win. For Christ's sake man, we won!... be pissed off, go throw something, fire everybody! There has to be something to ***** about! How dare you be in a good mood! #$(*@#&$)(*@#7@#@@~er

Mitchy moo
12-27-2005, 08:31 AM
That makes you one giant stinking dumbass, Pat. The nerve of some of you fans. Enjoying a win. For Christ's sake man, we won!... be pissed off, go throw something, fire everybody! There has to be something to ***** about! How dare you be in a good mood! #$(*@#&$)(*@#7@#@@~er

No, it's savioring a moment when your sitting in S***. It still stinks. I live in FL & WENT TO 3 games, I suffered @ 2 of them.

THATHURMANATOR
12-27-2005, 08:35 AM
Agree Pat!!! It was a fun sunday for once!!!!

OpIv37
12-27-2005, 08:40 AM
I had a fun time watching the game, especially when McGee sealed the deal with that second touchdown in the closing seconds. It was nice to see someone step up and win the game when the pressure was on, rather than buckle like the D has done all season.

But a few minutes later the reality of the TD/MM situation hit me. I seriously hope Ralph doesn't let 1 big win overshadow TD's horrid performance over the last few years.

Iehoshua
12-27-2005, 08:53 AM
I loved it too. I celebrated in front of the future in-laws like the Bills just won the Superbowl.

STAMPY
12-27-2005, 10:20 AM
the Bills make me wana SHOUT!

R. Rich
12-27-2005, 10:24 AM
A win is a nice thing, especially when you can play the spoiler when your team is out of it.

The_Philster
12-27-2005, 06:44 PM
I had a fun time watching the game, especially when McGee sealed the deal with that second touchdown in the closing seconds. T-Mac, baby :jam:

dolphinssuck
12-28-2005, 06:01 AM

Go Bills!No it makes you a fan who likes seeing his team win. So enjoy it.

Gunzlingr
12-28-2005, 10:25 AM
I went to the bar and watched this one, and it was awesome! My brother in law was watching the 9er's beat the Lambs, and we both had Christmas eve miracles!

BAM
12-28-2005, 11:08 AM
The nerve of you guys. Enjoying a win. Disgusting.

Iehoshua
12-28-2005, 11:19 AM
The nerve of you guys. Enjoying a win. Disgusting.
:sadwalk:

BAM
12-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Darth I expected more out of you. I will have none of this smiling and relishing nonsense.

chernobylwraiths
12-28-2005, 11:22 AM
I enjoyed the win while at the same time thought about our dropping down in the draft a bit. :D

If KC makes the playoffs it will make two playoff teams we beat. Not too shabby.

But I also hope that the win doesn't overshadow the poor performance of our GM.

chernobylwraiths
12-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Hey Pat! Do you have a pocket full of horses?

HHURRICANE
12-28-2005, 11:36 AM
Bottom line is you don't play to lose. The idea that our draft position is somehow affected is really not a valid argument. It is what it is. The part that I am aggravated about is that in a meaningless game we should be trying to win with our future. If JP wins this game than we would have alot more to be excited about.

Iehoshua
12-28-2005, 11:55 AM
The staff seems to be enamored with Holcomb, for good reason, but the decision needs to be made and stuck with, period. Any team that flip-flops between QBs is not successful. New England doesn't bench Brady after a bad game. Peyton Manning doesn't look over his shoulder after throwing a pick, he shakes it off and looks forward to the next chance. It's true if they totally fall off the table and become a walking disaster behind center, they may be in danger of losing the job, but it would be over a period of time. Either give JP a few years of playing, NOT watching, but actual playing time, or simply start Holcomb and inform JP he will not be playing until X time.

In closing, crap or get off the pot, Moo-larkey. Pick your QB and end this idiocy.

HHURRICANE
12-28-2005, 12:00 PM
The staff seems to be enamored with Holcomb, for good reason, but the decision needs to be made and stuck with, period. Any team that flip-flops between QBs is not successful. New England doesn't bench Brady after a bad game. Peyton Manning doesn't look over his shoulder after throwing a pick, he shakes it off and looks forward to the next chance. It's true if they totally fall off the table and become a walking disaster behind center, they may be in danger of losing the job, but it would be over a period of time. Either give JP a few years of playing, NOT watching, but actual playing time, or simply start Holcomb and inform JP he will not be playing until X time.

In closing, crap or get off the pot, Moo-larkey. Pick your QB and end this idiocy.

To sum up your sentiments:

http://www.wgrz.com/sports/sports_article.aspx?storyid=34118