PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see this?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
12-27-2005, 03:22 PM
http://cdn.channel.aol.com/aolnews_photos/06/03/20051224223809990001 The Steelers and James Harrison took no prisoners in a 41-0 blowout, including this fan who got slammed to the turf for running onto the field. :lmao:

http://sports.aol.com/didyousee

What is wrong with these people a few weeks back a guy took the ball from Brett Favre, We had an idiot run onto the field when we played the Denver Broncos in the Saturday Night loss and now this incident STUPID people!

Drive 4 Five
12-27-2005, 09:32 PM
Was that Justin Timberlake?

Gunzlingr
12-28-2005, 05:35 AM
Was that Justin Timberlake?

no, Kevin Federline

dolphinssuck
12-28-2005, 06:03 AM
Either way its funny they both needed to be knocked on their a$$.:lmao:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
12-28-2005, 06:18 AM
even though the guy deserved it, you would wonder if one of these players who slam one of these guys to the turf may get sued for injuries.
I mean, people sue mcdonalds for making them fat...
you would think one of these jamokes would sue a player for injuring their neck or back when they slam them to the turf.

SpillerThrills
12-28-2005, 08:11 AM
even though the guy deserved it, you would wonder if one of these players who slam one of these guys to the turf may get sued for injuries.
I mean, people sue mcdonalds for making them fat...
you would think one of these jamokes would sue a player for injuring their neck or back when they slam them to the turf.

the problem with that is if you jump the wall and step onto the field you are concidered to be trespassing and everyone that does it gets arrested.... sueing someone while your running on the field would be like sueing a farmer cause you broke your ankle while trespassing on his land... not gonna happen!!

Slim
12-28-2005, 04:39 PM
That actually looks like Ben Roethlisberger...except alot shorter

DarbyTheDinosaur
12-29-2005, 08:04 AM
The icing on the cake for the guy getting slammed is this:

My buddy from Pittsburg told me that the dude was arrested and taken to jail, but since it was Christmas Eve, the judges had already gone home. Obviously, they weren't there the next day either. The sap got slammed to the ground and then got to spend Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day sitting in jail. Who knows if it's true, but it still makes the story even funnier.