PDA

View Full Version : Just A Few Thoughts after Bengals Game...

solomon100
12-27-2005, 03:23 PM
Michael from Williamsville -
Just a few thoughts after watching the Bills beat the Bengals....
Thank God we have Terrence McGee locked up, McGee is a player. I hope he can hold up playing corner and special teams. Mcgee is an awesome combination of talent and desire.
Willis McGahee has no heart and his desire wasn't even close to Rudi Johnson's. It seems every other back on each team we have played is carrying our defenders trying for a first while Willis is running for 3 yards and trying not to get hurt going for extra yards, just look at that one third down play where willis ran out of bounds, true he would not have made the first, but he just gave up on the play- disgusting.

Kelly Holcomb might not be the future, but he is a smart accurate quarterback. Hopefully, J.P. will pick up on this and use his great arm strength and mobility next year. Speaking of next year, open up the competition and lets stop wasting a roster spot with guys like Shane Matthews. It's obvious that the coaches have zero faith in him.
Josh Reed seems to have realized his precarious position on the Bills roster.. he's made a couple of gritty catches in traffic lately.
Chad Johnson- I would love to have this guy on our team! Yes, he says and does stupid things but he really plays the game with school yard passion!
Hats of to London Fletcher, he maybe one of the smallest linebackers in the league, but he has the biggest heart. London is a tackling machine and never whines about his defensive teammates.
Bobby April, is this guy bucking for a shot at head coach?? He sure seemed to relish the limelight today....
Mike Mularkey, was so happy that he looked like he might start liking football again...sorry Mike this is all a little too late.........

Nate Clements: Face it Nate you are just a little better than average- Bills Front office - please let this guy go and sign someone of comparable talent and donate the 10 million dollar signing bonus to a domestic violence or runaway shelter.... I don't need to see the money get wasted on cars, jewelry and mansions or whatever Nate thinks he deservers. Nate is 90% mouth and 10% action....shutdown corner??? stop it before I pee myself laughing to hard!!!

Ralph, we need a new GM if we are going to go anywhere.... Donahoe, has made a couple of nice deals but basically he has designed a fancy sports car which has no engine and is made of paper - see no heart and second half crumbling I cheered with you in the Kelly era and I think it's a shame that you are not in the pro football hall of fame with a superbowl championship ring on your hand!

Carpe Dieum!