PDA

View Full Version : Someone Clear Something Up For Me

Turf
12-27-2005, 07:24 PM
Was Losman hurt last week or not?

If not, not starting him is absolutely moronic. You use a #1 draft pick on a player. He is a rookie for all intent. He has shown some good throws and arm strength. He has had zero offensive line and no protection. He hasn't played that bad for a rookie. Why would you take a kid like this and sit him for the last two absolutely meaningless games when he could be gaining experience at no better time than now.
It all just doesn't make any sense. I assumed he was hurt and they didn't want more damage. If he isn't, and they consciously decided not to play him at this point of the season then something is terribly wrong somewhere. There must be a serious locker room problem brewing with him for all this to happen. Maybe Troy breaking his leg last year was a team vendetta against the kid. Who knows. All I know is that if this kid was healthy and didn't start it means he's done in Buffalo, and we gave up on him before he really even had a fair chance, not to mention we blew a first round pick on him and more.

dolphinssuck
12-27-2005, 07:33 PM
Was Losman hurt last week or not?

If not, not starting him is absolutely moronic. You use a #1 draft pick on a player. He is a rookie for all intent. He has shown some good throws and arm strength. He has had zero offensive line and no protection. He hasn't played that bad for a rookie. Why would you take a kid like this and sit him for the last two absolutely meaningless games when he could be gaining experience at no better time than now.
It all just doesn't make any sense. I assumed he was hurt and they didn't want more damage. If he isn't, and they consciously decided not to play him at this point of the season then something is terribly wrong somewhere. There must be a serious locker room problem brewing with him for all this to happen. Maybe Troy breaking his leg last year was a team vendetta against the kid. Who knows. All I know is that if this kid was healthy and didn't start it means he's done in Buffalo, and we gave up on him before he really even had a fair chance, not to mention we blew a first round pick on him and more.[/quote]:goodpost: I agree we brought in JP to be the QB of the future for the Bills and is not getting the time he needs this has happened all season. As for him being hurt Im not sure if thats why he did not play but your right he doesnt play like he should.