PDA

View Full Version : Just some radom Bills thoughts...

Bmax
12-27-2005, 09:11 PM
I can't wait till jan 3 or 4th when donahoe gets fired..To bad mularkey will be back next season. I Don't know who the new Gm will be but i'll take Marv Levy or Tom Telesco from Indy before Tom Modrak

I don't really care for Chris Villarrial .. He is over paid and average at best plus we can save 1.7 if we cut him . I would send him mark campbell-save 1.3,Bennie Anderson 900k, Moulds and vincent packing. Troy saves 800k but he would only be good for one season as teacher for the young guy who would take over next year..

So Vincent may stay but both milloy and vincent won't be bills in 2007. Campbell will be easy to replace it seems he never recovered fully from his knee injury last season.

Something tells me willis Wouldn't cry if mularkey is let go...It may be that a new coach would make sure he got more than 9 -10 carries a game.

If i was the bills i would draft the best player on defense left on the board. Sure they need offensive line help but immediate help comes from free agency.

A big run stuffer should be choice number one. If not available a safety who can makes play in the secondary like bing or huff should be considered

Whoever gets AJ Hawk is going to get a great player.

Matt leinart looks stiff..But so what Tom Brady was a skinny kid with a weak arm when he was drafted.

College football has two many bowl games.. Especially when teams like akron, Central florida, and rutgers are playing. That's the bad news .. The good news is maybe in 2008 Ub mayl go bowling under new coach turner gill.

I know Ub has a african american AD and football and basketball coaches, but they just look like qualified coaches to me.

Speaking of central florida watch out for Brandon Marshall wr-6-4-230.. over 200 yds receiving in the game big time sleeper in draft..if he runs a 4.6 or better...he could be a 2nd day steal...

Well still five days of vacation left ..Man the time just keeps dragging on.

Go bills

Bmax