Gotta give you credit for this Bengals win!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DolfanTom
    I have an itch only a male dolphin can scratch
    • Oct 2005

Gotta give you credit for this Bengals win!!

I'm the first one to celebrate anything negative happening to the Bills, and I love it when you lose, especially choking like you did against us. But - that said - I really have to hand it to you guys for sucking it up and beating the Bengals this past weekend! The Bengals needed this game, and you went into their house and made them

After watching your two efforts after you choked against us, I didn't think your team had anything left going into the Bengal game. You could make an argument that you were about as bad a team over last couple weeks before that game as any in the NFL.

But props to you guys for pulling this one out and at least making Bills fans happy for once this season. I felt the same way when we beat the Patsies last year on MNF. It came out of nowhere.

I'll be back to my Bills bashing ways next season I'm sure, but for now, congrats and Happy Holidays!

• Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: Gotta give you credit for this Bengals win!!

Originally posted by DolfanTom
    I'm the first one to celebrate anything negative happening to the Bills, and I love it when you lose, especially choking like you did against us. But - that said - I really have to hand it to you guys for sucking it up and beating the Bengals this past weekend! The Bengals needed this game, and you went into their house and made them

After watching your two efforts after you choked against us, I didn't think your team had anything left going into the Bengal game. You could make an argument that you were about as bad a team over last couple weeks before that game as any in the NFL.

But props to you guys for pulling this one out and at least making Bills fans happy for once this season. I felt the same way when we beat the Patsies last year on MNF. It came out of nowhere.

I'll be back to my Bills bashing ways next season I'm sure, but for now, congrats and Happy Holidays!
    Hey thanks and goodluck to you the rest of this year!!

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

Thanks I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

this team has more talent than people want to credit it with.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
          this team has more talent than people want to credit it with.

Exactly!
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

Teams are rarely as bad as they can look in a loss, or as good as they can look in a win.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
            X