PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know who's starting at QB Sunday?

Bill Cody
12-28-2005, 01:35 PM
I pray to God it's Lossman. We need an L bad Sunday and Holcomb is sure to deliver a W against a demoralized Jets team. Sending out Lossman is just the depressing tonic needed to get the Bills to lay down after their big win against Cincy.

This is a big deal, because a loss gives us a decent chance to have Haloti Ngata still on the board when we pick. With all the talk about OL, DT is an even more glaring need with Sam Adams on the way out. Ngata is a monster and could well be taken top 5, certainly top 10, depending on his workout. DT's like him are impossible to find later in the draft, but guards are, so we could go DT, OG in the first two rounds.

dolphinssuck
12-28-2005, 01:43 PM
I pray to God it's Lossman. We need an L bad Sunday and Holcomb is sure to deliver a W against a demoralized Jets team. Sending out Lossman is just the depressing tonic needed to get the Bills to lay down after their big win against Cincy.

This is a big deal, because a loss gives us a decent chance to have Haloti Ngata still on the board when we pick. With all the talk about OL, DT is an even more glaring need with Sam Adams on the way out. Ngata is a monster and could well be taken top 5, certainly top 10, depending on his workout. DT's like him are impossible to find later in the draft, but guards are, so we could go DT, OG in the first two rounds.:coocoo: So Holcomb is the answer to winning huh? guess thats why hes had such a great NFL career for so many teams. JP is the answer at QB he is young and will make mistakes but hes still learning as a starter where Holcomb has been around alot longer.

BAM
12-28-2005, 01:45 PM
I pray to God it's Lossman. We need an L bad Sunday and Holcomb is sure to deliver a W against a demoralized Jets team.

Your opening statement makes me want to puke.

Mr. Cynical
12-28-2005, 01:47 PM
I'm convinced DreBlueFan = SaviorBledsoe and is just trolling. /ignore

finsrclowns
12-28-2005, 02:04 PM
Your opening statement makes me want to puke.

Tums?:funny:

Rooting for losses is never the way to go. But if we should happen to lose the game, Drewblue does have a point that Ngata would be a a key addition.

finsrclowns
12-28-2005, 02:08 PM
:coocoo: So Holcomb is the answer to winning huh? guess thats why hes had such a great NFL career for so many teams. JP is the answer at QB he is young and will make mistakes but hes still learning as a starter where Holcomb has been around alot longer.

So you're saying if you were being held hostage and the only way you'd be released is if the Bills win you'd start JP Sunday over Holcomb?:liar:

finsrclowns
12-28-2005, 02:10 PM
I'm convinced DreBlueFan = SaviorBledsoe and is just trolling. /ignore

:lmao: So because he thinks JP isn't going to make it he's automatically a troll?

Mr. Cynical
12-28-2005, 02:14 PM
:lmao: So because he thinks JP isn't going to make it he's automatically a troll?

:yawn:

Go back and read his posts over the last few weeks if you feel like it. Or not. I don't care.

finsrclowns
12-28-2005, 02:20 PM
:yawn:

Go back and read his posts over the last few weeks if you feel like it. Or not. I don't care.

I would but I think my plants need to be watered.:funny: