PDA

View Full Version : Players Hate JP?

LtBillsFan66
12-28-2005, 03:13 PM
Plucked this off a stadiumwall.com post:

BIll Westchester, NY: Even though JP Losman is healthy and practiced all week, Mularkey is starting Holcomb. Shouldn't Losman be in there getting game experience? Is MM starting KH so he has a better chance at winning 1 more game so he doesnt get fired?

SportsNation Jeremy Green: (4:40 PM ET ) No he is starting Holcomb so there is not a revolt. He is starting Holcomb to keep the team happy and that might save his job. I have talked with many sources in Buffalo and there is no more disliked player on that team than JP Losman.

joe, nyc: why do people hate jp losman so much?

SportsNation Jeremy Green: (4:46 PM ET ) His attitude. He walks around the building like he is "Brett Favre" and he has done nothing in this league. His work and study habits are poor. The kid has some raw talent.. I just hope he wakes up and realizes it before it is too late.

Ebenezer
12-28-2005, 03:18 PM
most of the core vets on this team are over 30..many have played on SB teams or even have a ring already...they know what it takes to win...put yourself in the locker room...9-7 and one stupid defensive play away from the playoffs...then you watch two solid vets get released or failure to resigned...you start wondering what committment the team has to winning NOW...many here would turn sour to the team too...

players want to win NOW...not play while watching a kid QB develop over two or three seasons...

Patrick76777
12-29-2005, 07:34 AM
most of the core vets on this team are over 30..many have played on SB teams or even have a ring already...they know what it takes to win...put yourself in the locker room...9-7 and one stupid defensive play away from the playoffs...then you watch two solid vets get released or failure to resigned...you start wondering what committment the team has to winning NOW...many here would turn sour to the team too...

players want to win NOW...not play while watching a kid QB develop over two or three seasons...

At least eyes are starting to open. Maybe it's not games that JP needs, maybe it's years to mature. Maybe you keep him around as a back up and suddenly the light goes on for him in year 4 or 5.

No reason to let him destroy the team while we're waiting for him to mature.

Gunzlingr
12-29-2005, 07:44 AM
Poor work and practice habits? This contradicts what the USA Today reported this fall about how much film he watches, how he practiced with Wyche before everyone else got to practice, and after everyone else left. :confused:

THATHURMANATOR
12-29-2005, 07:46 AM
I really don't agree. If this what was going to happen they should have kept Bledsoe(who is much better that Holcomb). If JP is to be the backup for years then get me a bonafide NFL starter.

STAMPY
12-29-2005, 07:49 AM
I really don't agree. If this what was going to happen they should have kept Bledsoe(who is much better that Holcomb). If JP is to be the backup for years then get me a bonafide NFL starter.

Holcomb gets rid of the ball quicker than Drew. Drew is def a better QB with protection. Sorry to say it. Playing QB in buffalo is like having sex without a condom. You get ****ed up, no prortection.

The King
12-29-2005, 08:16 AM
Thurms right though, if we new we would be in this situation. I cant imagine anyone would want Drew out. We have come full circle, except this circle has cancer and is dieing slowly.