PDA

View Full Version : JP being thrown under the Bus by TD and MM

ICE74129
12-29-2005, 07:46 AM
In an attempt to save thier jobs. They are going to say he lost the locker room with his attitude due to youth, inexperience etc. That with some slight changes on the OL and at DT, they can make the playoffs next year with holcomb at QB and has the full support of the Team.

It is nothing but pure SH@! but that is what is happening. From practice video and the FACT MM won't let JP talk about the injury, he is fine. Everyone knows it. MM is BENCHING him in an attempt to win the last 3 games. It blew up against Denver and due to KH knowing the cinci Defense so well (413 and 5 TD's against them last year with Cleveland) he partially got his wish. We will now beat up on the hapless jets. This will further set JP back and push us further down the draft board.

I have to wonder if TD and MM honestly give a SH@! about anything but them? It is more than obvious that MM doesn't give a damn about JP any longer and never did. Both TD and MM are going balls to the walls trying to win meaningless games at cinci and NYJ to not only try and look good, but if they get fired, they screw the Bills org out of a higher pick in the draft.

How did we become so pathetic as an orginization? It is so bad that instead of the friggin Texans, or San Fran, ESPN picks BUFFALO to make that SH@##y arsed commercial! I mean DAMN folks! We are an honest to God laughing stock. We strike fear in NO ONE.

And the masses of the fanbase are no better. We used to have some of the absolute smartest fans out there. Now they are no better than the soap opera, Crap rag writers like Jerry Sullivan. Hell you can call a kid a bust after 8 games? Damn good thing other teams didn't think like you. There would be no Steve Young, Troy Aikman etc. The TEAM Sucks, JP has the only valid excuse, he has no damn time under his belt!

I am sorry to go off like this, but when DOES it end? Guys we now have the 3rd crappiest win/loss percentage in the last 5 years. We are the only AFC team other than the damn texans, to not make the playoffs in the last 5 years.

This just isn't 'Our' team anymore. It really isn't. Even in 2-14 seasons it 'felt' like our team. We knew the front office at least tried. We now have a napoleonic, self centered, Egotistical Arsehole running this thing. We gave him full control, and are paying dearly for it. And the worst part? Ralph wilson doesn't care. He just doesn't or TD would have been fired on Monday.

I can tell you now TD isnt' going anywhere. Ralph won't fire the man that STILL Filled the seats in this crappy a season. Won't happen. Would you? I mean hell 6 years no playoffs, team getting worse, QB contrivercy that he said would never happen in his tenure and now 5-10 and going backwards. BUT Fans keep filling the seats. Why fire him? Ralph is too old now folks, time to find a new owner. Until we do, nothing changes. Take it to the bank.

Tatonka
12-29-2005, 08:54 AM
great post.

Michael82
12-29-2005, 09:43 AM
:wail: :puke:

lordofgun
12-29-2005, 09:47 AM
Negged for putting me into a mild depression. :mad:

gr8slayer
12-29-2005, 09:50 AM
Negged for putting me into a mild depression. :mad:
Dont listen to that crap. He bases his thoughts on nothing. It is just a bunch of "Mularkey"

bigbub2352
12-29-2005, 10:11 AM
I agree Buffalo is extremely afraid of going into to the talespin that has already begun they need too do a house cleaning whether anyone admits it or not

ICE74129
12-29-2005, 10:17 AM
Aww come on guys. I am realisic and gave a well thought out post. Toss some 'Postive' love my way... I hate being in the negative!

chubluv
12-29-2005, 10:23 AM
Thats great MM & TD can think that, but next year when 1 or both are out of their jobs and RWS is 1/4 to 1/2 full for most games next year they will get the picture on who (we the fans) is really in charge.

STAMPY
12-29-2005, 10:33 AM
show me proof.

lynobx
12-29-2005, 11:15 AM
Great Post, ICE. We are now one of the worst organizations in football, led by a self-absorbed President and GM who is more interested in making high profile, controversial moves than putting together a solid football team; a gadget play coach who ignores fundamental football; and an owner who is too cheap to hire people with successful track records in this league.

JP is simply Donahoe/Mularkey's latest scapegoat, someone to wrongfully blame for their inability to field a decent team.

McBFLO
12-29-2005, 11:28 AM
I think TD will get fired. Mularkey on the other hand will be around? Why would we give a rookie head coach a 5 year contract?! Ridiculous! Ralph doesn't like getting embarassed, and right now this franchise is exactly that, embarassing. My call on what will happen? Modrak as GM, Mularkey as HC and we get a new OC (who, I don't know... probably someone that will get the play-calling duties stripped 5 games into next season), open competition at QB.

I, like most of you, am a die-hard Bills fan. But the way things are headed is making me really depressed. Almost to the point where I don't care anymore. And that's the scary part. However, I disagree with the people who blame it on the fans for continuing to show up to games. An empty staduim, IMO, shows that the fans don't care anymore. And that's when the team picks up and moves. A better way to show your dissatisfaction w/ the way things are headed is to show up and then leave early when things aren't going well. That shows the owner that we still care enough to come to games, but that we won't tolerate a poorly run or poorly performing team.

That's just my two cents...

ICE74129
12-29-2005, 11:36 AM
I am honestly to the point that I am about done. And that is saying a ton coming from me. Ralph wilson to me has lost it. He is all about the money now. He isn't going to have the guts to pay Mike Mularkey to not be here. To keep a worthless coach just because of that, shows me he doesnt' care anymore.

don137
12-29-2005, 11:53 AM
Very good post...They are starting Holcomb in an attempt to save their jobs instead of helping Losman get another game of experience to help him for next year.
If RW has any common sense he will see through the facade and also see that if the coach does not want to start Losman in a worthless game then the coach must think a QB that can't even start over a journeyman to further his development then maybe the coach is starting to question Losman as a prospect which then is an attack on TD.

Mahdi
12-29-2005, 12:00 PM
In an attempt to save thier jobs. They are going to say he lost the locker room with his attitude due to youth, inexperience etc. That with some slight changes on the OL and at DT, they can make the playoffs next year with holcomb at QB and has the full support of the Team.

It is nothing but pure SH@! but that is what is happening. From practice video and the FACT MM won't let JP talk about the injury, he is fine. Everyone knows it. MM is BENCHING him in an attempt to win the last 3 games. It blew up against Denver and due to KH knowing the cinci Defense so well (413 and 5 TD's against them last year with Cleveland) he partially got his wish. We will now beat up on the hapless jets. This will further set JP back and push us further down the draft board.

I have to wonder if TD and MM honestly give a SH@! about anything but them? It is more than obvious that MM doesn't give a damn about JP any longer and never did. Both TD and MM are going balls to the walls trying to win meaningless games at cinci and NYJ to not only try and look good, but if they get fired, they screw the Bills org out of a higher pick in the draft.

How did we become so pathetic as an orginization? It is so bad that instead of the friggin Texans, or San Fran, ESPN picks BUFFALO to make that SH@##y arsed commercial! I mean DAMN folks! We are an honest to God laughing stock. We strike fear in NO ONE.

And the masses of the fanbase are no better. We used to have some of the absolute smartest fans out there. Now they are no better than the soap opera, Crap rag writers like Jerry Sullivan. Hell you can call a kid a bust after 8 games? Damn good thing other teams didn't think like you. There would be no Steve Young, Troy Aikman etc. The TEAM Sucks, JP has the only valid excuse, he has no damn time under his belt!

I am sorry to go off like this, but when DOES it end? Guys we now have the 3rd crappiest win/loss percentage in the last 5 years. We are the only AFC team other than the damn texans, to not make the playoffs in the last 5 years.

This just isn't 'Our' team anymore. It really isn't. Even in 2-14 seasons it 'felt' like our team. We knew the front office at least tried. We now have a napoleonic, self centered, Egotistical Arsehole running this thing. We gave him full control, and are paying dearly for it. And the worst part? Ralph wilson doesn't care. He just doesn't or TD would have been fired on Monday.

I can tell you now TD isnt' going anywhere. Ralph won't fire the man that STILL Filled the seats in this crappy a season. Won't happen. Would you? I mean hell 6 years no playoffs, team getting worse, QB contrivercy that he said would never happen in his tenure and now 5-10 and going backwards. BUT Fans keep filling the seats. Why fire him? Ralph is too old now folks, time to find a new owner. Until we do, nothing changes. Take it to the bank.
Good Post. The only thing I'm not certain of is whether or not Ralph cares or not. But I'll still give you 2 whole:posrep:

ICE74129
12-29-2005, 12:42 PM
Yes! I am at a +7 Woo hoo! :-)

finsrclowns
12-29-2005, 12:51 PM
Are you guessing or do you know who's starting Sunday?

TigerJ
12-29-2005, 02:39 PM
I agree with part of your post, ICE. While Losman might have some sort of minor thigh injury (a bruise?) I'd be surprised if that is the real reason he's not playing Sunday. I think that there really is something to all this talk about Losman's ego making him the target of his teammates' dislike. Mularkey recognizes that as big enough an issue to affect team chemistry. Thus it's partly about winning, but it's also about trying to teach Losman that he's not above the team. Yet, he doesn't want to fuel public speculation (as if we're not going to speculate anyway) by simply benching him. Thus, he invented the flimsy thigh excuse.

I disagree that Losman is being thrown under the bus. I think Mularkey believes there is some chance of salvaging Losman's career by dealing with the ego issue in the offseason. I think that by giving Losman the medical excuse, he hopes that he'll have time to deal with the ego issue privately. If it becomes a public debate with team brass involved, Losman gets defensive and will be that much less inclined to admit he needs to change.

tat2dmike77
12-29-2005, 02:57 PM
I agree and disagree. I agree that TD and MM are just trying to save thier jobs. I agree that the whole organization is out of control. I have a hard time agreeing with the fan comment. Something does need to happen at 1 bills drive. Whether it's a firing or 4 or some players being cut that are not helping the situation. I dunno really i don't but i do know this. I'm sick of being told this is the year we make the playoffs. The past 5 years i have heard that and of course very january i have to watch other teams. I like many of you thought this was the year. Amazing what a diffrence a year makes. Last year at this time i was getting ready to come to buffalo to watch the biggest game of the year. Playoffs or bust well we all know how that ended don't we. I think it's more the TD although he shares his part of the blame. It goes back to the FUNdamentals of the game. I hink the bills arn't having fun anymore. The coaches well i dunno what thier doing. Sometimes i wonder if they have Madden 06 in the coaches booth and thats where they are getting thier play caling from? I dunno but sometimes i wonder. I like the kid JP i think he has the talent and the smarts to do great things here in buffalo. Holcomb i can live with him to but can we really build a team around him? Maybe a couple of years ago yeah we could of but not now. JP is the future or so i'm told he's not a bust he's just young. I didn't hear any one call the mannings a bust (take your pick out of all 3) I don't remember anyone calling Kelly a bust either. The biggest problem is nobody wants to wait for a team to gell anymore. This is what free agency did to the game.

finsrclowns
12-29-2005, 03:49 PM
Paragraphs are a neat concept that make posts more readable.

ICE74129
12-29-2005, 04:08 PM
I agree with part of your post, ICE. While Losman might have some sort of minor thigh injury (a bruise?) I'd be surprised if that is the real reason he's not playing Sunday. I think that there really is something to all this talk about Losman's ego making him the target of his teammates' dislike. Mularkey recognizes that as big enough an issue to affect team chemistry. Thus it's partly about winning, but it's also about trying to teach Losman that he's not above the team. Yet, he doesn't want to fuel public speculation (as if we're not going to speculate anyway) by simply benching him. Thus, he invented the flimsy thigh excuse.

I disagree that Losman is being thrown under the bus. I think Mularkey believes there is some chance of salvaging Losman's career by dealing with the ego issue in the offseason. I think that by giving Losman the medical excuse, he hopes that he'll have time to deal with the ego issue privately. If it becomes a public debate with team brass involved, Losman gets defensive and will be that much less inclined to admit he needs to change.

I agree JP may verywell have an attitude, BUT Any strong HC would have killed this already. Just because you don't like a guy is no reason to sumbmarine his season and yours. This boils down to a handful of veterans causing this crap. They feel THEY are above the team. THEIR Needs to make the playoffs is more important than the future of this franchise.

THEY need to be released this offseason while MM and co work with JP on his attitude. When it gets to this point, right or wrong, There has to be some seperation. It is past the point of fixing. just like in the millitary. A guy comes off as an arse (maybe a 2nd luie or a sgt.) and the platoon is poisoned toward him attitude wise. You will see the army ship the sgt or 2ndLuie out....along with the guys that had the issue.

See moulds, Campbell et al have made it where they have to be made examples of. If not, the mid to young guys on the team see 'Hey, we have an issue we just act like butts and not give 100% and we get our way'. UH NO!

MM and co will have to part ways with a few guys just because of that. Moulds being #1. Just like with JP and his 'injury', It will be Moulds and his 'Salary'. I just hope they are smart enough to trade him, not cut him and watch him run to New England.

Bill Brasky
12-29-2005, 05:00 PM
What hasn't TD thrown under the bus?

He hates Buffalo, he thinks we as fans are jerks, and he can't make a decision worth a **** to help this team. I won't even mention the bridges he burnt in Pittsburgh... let's just say after he was done throwing people under the bus there, it looked like the Battle of Gettysburgh

Turf
12-29-2005, 08:18 PM
I am honestly to the point that I am about done. And that is saying a ton coming from me. Ralph wilson to me has lost it. He is all about the money now. He isn't going to have the guts to pay Mike Mularkey to not be here. To keep a worthless coach just because of that, shows me he doesnt' care anymore.

I hate to say this but Ralph was always about the money. Levy was not a high profile hire, he was the color man during Bills preseason games after failing in KC and being in the CFL. Ralph got lucky with Marv, he never went looking for a big name coach. And it was Marv that wooed Ralph into some of the free agent signings.
Ralph never really went balls to the wall to bring a winner in here.

dolphinssuck
12-29-2005, 08:21 PM
TD:yucky: is one of the biggest reasons this franchise is in the shape its in and personally I hope hes completely jobless next season.

Yasgur's Farm
12-29-2005, 09:16 PM

I can tell you now TD isnt' going anywhere. Ralph won't fire the man that STILL Filled the seats in this crappy a season. Won't happen. Would you? I mean hell 6 years no playoffs, team getting worse, QB contrivercy that he said would never happen in his tenure and now 5-10 and going backwards. BUT Fans keep filling the seats. Why fire him? Ralph is too old now folks, time to find a new owner. Until we do, nothing changes. Take it to the bank.:posrep:

bills_7
12-29-2005, 09:30 PM
IF JP ISNT TEH STARTER NXT YR I DONT KNW WHAT IM GNA DO...
THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS TURNING ME OFF THE BILLS...

JUST LIKE THE FLUTIE SITUATION..

THIS IS DISCUSTING...

WE NEED BIG CHANGES.. STARTING FROM THE TOP

Turf
12-29-2005, 09:36 PM
IF JP ISNT TEH STARTER NXT YR I DONT KNW WHAT IM GNA DO...
THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS TURNING ME OFF THE BILLS...
JUST LIKE THE FLUTIE SITUATION..
THIS IS DISCUSTING...
WE NEED BIG CHANGES.. STARTING FROM THE TOP

I gotta party with you sometime......

TigerJ
12-30-2005, 05:54 PM
I agree JP may verywell have an attitude, BUT Any strong HC would have killed this already. Just because you don't like a guy is no reason to sumbmarine his season and yours. This boils down to a handful of veterans causing this crap. They feel THEY are above the team. THEIR Needs to make the playoffs is more important than the future of this franchise.

Again I don't completely disagree with you. I'm not in particular defending Mularkey. It looks to me like he let several things get out of hand this season. I don't honestly know whether he has a problem with a handful of veterans at this point, or a whole bunch of them, but I think he whould have exercised a stronger hand earlier in the season. Obviously, the playoffs have nothing to do with the benching of Losman these last two weeks of the season though.

I also don't think that benching Losman necessarily ruins him for next season, or is any kind of indication that the Bills have decided he's not in their plans. They hope they can deal with the attitude and team chemistry issues in the offseason, whether or not they should have dealt with both earlier. They think they are proecting the future and JP by using the hokey thigh excuse.