PDA

View Full Version : Bills Fans Want To Be HEARD!

Ryebbills
12-29-2005, 12:02 PM
Bills Fans do you want to be HEARD! Well I know how, we organize and meet at training camp in Late July in Rochester. I am so fuastrated at the fact that I as a fan can not be heard.

I am upset with that fact that this year has been a waste of time!

1) We did not produce a playoff team, much less a winning team.

2) We did not give the opportunity to develope a young quarterback and let him go through the bump and bruises. Instead we have probably set him back. Now when he does play he has more to worry about like being pulled. So I ask MM would that make someone press more?

3) We have been miss lead by MM the whole season, now throwing fake injuries out there to save his own ass. If not fake how come I havent heard from JP in 3 weeks. Dont tell me reports arent asking for him.

Look we just need to be heard and if you feel that way and you want to start this just put a 1 and in time we will organize. AND WILL BE HEARD.

WE WILL BE AT THE PARADE IN PITTSFORD AND ST JOHN FISHER!

We are the idiots if we dont do something!

bills_7
12-29-2005, 01:06 PM
MOVE THE TEAM TO TORONTO....... lol jk

i feel ur pain tho man this is a joke... but they will nrv listen to us they do what they want... its worth a try tho i guess

mysticsoto
12-29-2005, 02:55 PM
By the time Training Camp comes around, it is too late...

I'd say write to Ralph and let him know how you feel - that's the best way to be heard right now!!!

Ryebbills
12-29-2005, 02:58 PM
That is a perfect idea who knows the address?

tat2dmike77
12-29-2005, 02:59 PM
You wanna be heard write to ralph and tell him this if this team doesn't improve i will no longer buy tickets. Hit them where it hurts the pocket book.