PDA

View Full Version : JP, vets, who's fault??

bills_7
12-29-2005, 01:01 PM
Y didnt the bills cut most of our ovr rated vets that cry about losman b4 we put losman in their.... or wait to play/draft a young QB til they were ready to rebuild... this is not how u rebuild a team..

I like Losman alot almost as much as i liked flutie... this is making me wnt to turn my back on the team... jst like i wnted to yrs ago..

jst cant bring myself to do it...

vet players... and the guys up top r makin me sick...

anyone else as pissed as i am... it alomst brings me to puke!!

dont msg with any JP bashings either (b/c u knw nothing about football if u wnt KH in their.... )

let me knw how sad/pissed u guys are at this whole season/organization

OpIv37
12-29-2005, 01:06 PM
It's Mike Mularkey's fault for giving the job to JP without a camp competition between him and Bledsoe/Holcomb. I don't want to get into the Bledsoe thing yet again, but basically JP was handed the keys without anyone checking to see if he had a license first.

If Mularkey had established the fact that JP was the way to go, or had some control over his team a la Marvin Lewis or Tom Coughlin, the vets would have kept their damn mouths shut and did their jobs.

bills_7
12-29-2005, 01:10 PM
very good point

DaBills
12-29-2005, 01:13 PM
Total team effort that we suck. Starting with TD and his tenure so far. Then, it falls on MM who couldn't coach the delivery of a litter of puppies. Then you go down to the players, and with the exception of maybe a Schobel, McGee, Fletcher, Evans, and Moorman, (or anyone else you can count with two hands) have played like they were on a Div. III team.

:afro: