PDA

View Full Version : Bush to the Jets: No big deal.

Forward_Lateral
12-29-2005, 02:40 PM
I got a newsflash for you guys who are pissing their panties over Bush going to the Jets: THEY WILL STILL SUCK. They may even suck WORSE than they did this year. The jets are 30, yes THIRTY million OVER the cap next season. Let them have Bush, they'll need a lot more than that.

OpIv37
12-29-2005, 02:49 PM
I think the Bills will be last in the AFCE next year.

tat2dmike77
12-29-2005, 03:10 PM
I got a newsflash for you guys who are pissing their panties over Bush going to the Jets: THEY WILL STILL SUCK. They may even suck WORSE than they did this year. The jets are 30, yes THIRTY million OVER the cap next season. Let them have Bush, they'll need a lot more than that.

:goodpost:

Iehoshua
12-29-2005, 03:21 PM
Could be, but it won't be due to Reggie going to the Jets.

Forward_Lateral
12-29-2005, 03:23 PM

I think that might be the stupidest post I've ever read.

OpIv37
12-29-2005, 06:04 PM
I think that might be the stupidest post I've ever read.

yeah? why?

The Jets are riddled with injuries this year, as are the Pats, and the Pats are still way better than we are even with the injuries. Both teams will be healthy and regardless of the Bush situation, the Jets are due for one hell of a draft.

The Dolphins are on the way up and Saban seems to really know what he's doing.

Meanwhile, we have so many holes to fill it's not even funny.

STAMPY
12-29-2005, 06:07 PM
We have Injuries too. If our Defense played like it did last year. We'd be in playoff hunt. That's what happens when you go from being ranked 3rd to 30th

dolphinssuck
12-29-2005, 06:09 PM
Im still not sold on Bush as a NFL player yea hes a great back in college but I need to see what he does against players who are much faster and stronger than college players. Not saying he wont be good in the NFL just not jumping on that bandwagon yet.

OpIv37
12-29-2005, 08:34 PM
We have Injuries too. If our Defense played like it did last year. We'd be in playoff hunt. That's what happens when you go from being ranked 3rd to 30th

Our only injuries are Spikes and Edwards, and the D sucked even before they went out. The loss of Pat Williams is why the D sucks, and now it looks like we need to replace Adams too.

This team is stuck in neutral on an uphill slope.