PDA

View Full Version : How can you get better, playing your SECOND string???

im4bflo
12-29-2005, 06:15 PM
Holcomb had a good game, but McGee won the game.
It was a special teams and a defensive TD that won the game, right?
So what do the dummies do ? Instead of more experience for our FUTURE QB, we're going go with the second string, puh-leeeeeeeeeze...
To me, and I'm old enough to know, I've been a fan since the 60's, I've been threw the worst the BILLS have thrown at us, this is the worst I've felt ever, these guys are stupid, what did they do to the team we had last year?
Instead of improving (that is what you're supposed to do, right?), they've made us laughing stocks. Man, I can't wait for some heads to roll, GO BILLS!

ICE74129
12-29-2005, 06:18 PM
Because that is what the Veterans want and our weak HC gives into them

im4bflo
12-29-2005, 06:38 PM
Because that is what the Veterans want and our weak HC gives into them
No sheet, this is a practice game, why waste it? What? As a fan, have you got to look forward to this week? Our future is sitting, and we've got (what?) to watch? This has got to be the most WORTHLESS game in BILLS HISTORY!
Can anybody beat it?

kevinj22
12-29-2005, 07:28 PM
Because that is what the Veterans want and our weak HC gives into themI don't give a damn what the veterans want, JP needs to play now unless his arm is hanging off he needs to play. What vets on the team other than Moulds even deserve to speak up. I just know that the defense isn't talking. Try getting off the field on third down. Stop having our corners play 25 yards off the receivers, and stop blitzing every F_ _ _ ING PLAY. Help out your QB with good field position, TACKLE someone, anyone. To blame JP for this mess is ludicrous. We have an O line that sucks other than Peters and believe it or not Gandy, the play calling is on the level of Dartmouth or Penn, but we are going to blame a rookie (so to speak) QB trying to gain some experience for the future. This organization is going to s_ _ t very fast. Ralph had better put out the trash or the whole house is going to stink for a long time.

dolphinssuck
12-30-2005, 04:49 AM
Holcomb had a good game, but McGee won the game.
It was a special teams and a defensive TD that won the game, right?
So what do the dummies do ? Instead of more experience for our FUTURE QB, we're going go with the second string, puh-leeeeeeeeeze...
To me, and I'm old enough to know, I've been a fan since the 60's, I've been threw the worst the BILLS have thrown at us, this is the worst I've felt ever, these guys are stupid, what did they do to the team we had last year?
Instead of improving (that is what you're supposed to do, right?), they've made us laughing stocks. Man, I can't wait for some heads to roll, GO BILLS!:goodpost: so true so true

TacklingDummy
12-30-2005, 08:15 AM
Holcomb is not second string. He will be the starter next year if the Bills want to win.

JP is second string and is a bust.

tat2dmike77
12-30-2005, 12:45 PM
Holcomb is not second string. He will be the starter next year if the Bills want to win.

How can you call someone a bust after only playing half a season?

dolphinssuck
12-30-2005, 10:15 PM
How can you call someone a bust after only playing half a season?You cant. KH would have not have gotten the Bills to the POs either. Jp is not a bust hes young and not every young QB is like Big Ben in Pittsburgh. He needs time to mature in the role of starting QB and put KH where he belongs at BU.

Don't Panic
12-30-2005, 10:43 PM
Big Ben had a supporting cast, something JP has not had (at least not completely). Can we give this guy a solid O line before we pass judgement on him?

dolphinssuck
12-30-2005, 11:26 PM
Big Ben had a supporting cast, something JP has not had (at least not completely). Can we give this guy a solid O line before we pass judgement on him?Exactly thank you.:goodpost:

Mr. Cynical
12-30-2005, 11:29 PM
How can you call someone a bust after only playing half a season?

Please don't feed the troll. Thank you.

Mr. Cynical
12-30-2005, 11:30 PM
Everyone so far in this thread (troll notwithstanding) is 100% correct.

gr8slayer
12-31-2005, 12:27 AM
I dont know what planet you are from but where Im from (the real world) a hand full of bad games does not make you a bust. You think the Chargers are glad they didnt give up on Brees? The guy was about to be kicked out to the curb, now he is about to sign an extension that will make him a top five-seven paid QB.

Losman is just simply raw talent. He needs to be molded. Giving up on him does nothing for us.

TacklingDummy
12-31-2005, 12:31 AM
Jp is not a bust hes young and not every young QB is like Big Ben in Pittsburgh. He needs time to mature in the role of starting QB and put KH where he belongs at BU.

There's more of a future in starting KH the next 2 years then there is starting JP. JP is a bust and half the players can't stand him and think that he's a penis.

If ya love watching the Bills being terrible then JP is your man.

TacklingDummy
12-31-2005, 12:39 AM
I dont know what planet you are from but where Im from (the real world) a hand full of bad games does not make you a bust. .

JP has shown more that he's gonna be like Akili Smith, Ryan Leaf, David Klinger (Busts) then he has showed that he was gonna be any good.

Besides playing well in 3 quarters this year ( 1st Qtr. Houston, 1st Qt. Miami, 2nd Qtr. KC,) JP has played like garbage the rest of the other 33 Qtrs.

gr8slayer
12-31-2005, 12:43 AM
JP has shown more that he's gonna be like Akili Smith, Ryan Leaf, David Klinger (Busts) then he has showed that he was gonna be any good.
Besides playing well in 3 quarters this year ( 1st Qtr. Houston, 1st Qt. Miami, 2nd Qtr. KC,) JP has played like garbage the rest of the other 33 Qtrs.
You know the first name that comes to my mind when people start thorwing out this useless Mularkey? ELI MANNING.

gr8slayer
12-31-2005, 12:45 AM
Brett Favre was also "nothing but a gun slinger" at one time too.

gr8slayer
12-31-2005, 12:49 AM
Remember how bad Peyton was at one time? Its taken Kyle Boller three years but it looks like he is finally getting it.

Rex Grossman looks like he is finally getting it.

You have nothing to back up your claims. You simply cannot give up on a guy after a hand full of games. If everyone gave up like you have Peyton, Eli, Brees, Rex etc........ would all be on other teams right now.

dolphinssuck
12-31-2005, 05:40 AM
This is JPs 1st season starting how can he be called a bust. I mean he young and KH has 1 thing over him thats exp. Give JP time and he'll be better than KH. I would rather have a good young QB with potential to be a really good starter with time than a career BU.