PDA

View Full Version : Hey Patrick....Ever Watch "Six Days to Sunday" on NFL Network?

Earthquake Enyart
12-30-2005, 06:06 AM
The week before last they followed John Lynch around up to and including the Bills game. During the game, he was talking to a few guys on the sidelines and he told them that he never reacts to what the fans in the stands say to him, but this time he hears a guy say "Hey Lynch...............Your wife is hot!!!"

He was cracking up. Nice work. :up:

Patrick76777
12-30-2005, 08:00 AM
The week before last they followed John Lynch around up to and including the Bills game. During the game, he was talking to a few guys on the sidelines and he told them that he never reacts to what the fans in the stands say to him, but this time he hears a guy say "Hey Lynch...............Your wife is hot!!!"
He was cracking up. Nice work. :up:

I wish! Actually I don't have many stories this year.

In years past we would head into the stadium about an hour before kickoff so we could talk to the players. This year we kicked the tailgating up a notch! We partied hard. I was pretty much wasted before even entering the last 5 or 6 games. We’d end up walking into the stadium about 5 minutes before kickoff.

That New England game was insane, The Sabres game was blasting thru most of the lot. Guys we tailgate next to brought a hockey net, goalie pads and sticks, so we played hockey and we took down a lot of SoCo.

The only cool thing to happen this year was Mario Haggen Jumping in our seats 3 times. Jets game, Carolina game and before the Denver game! He loves it. During the last game he jumped up and was screaming, “Come on Mother F$&&#$”. It was so funny. I just hope he doesn’t get cut. My buddy went out and bought his jersey and we’re going to make a big ole sign for next year!

DynaPaul
12-30-2005, 09:33 AM
I saw that episode last weekend. It was funny how Lynch knew how to pimp our offense out there and kept the Denver defense fired up. Apparently, we are quite predictable on the O side of the ball.