PDA

View Full Version : This ticks me off!

Novacane
01-21-2003, 09:46 PM
With Max and Hecht comming back they were saying today on the radio that Hamel will probably be sent back down to Rochester!

Instead of sending a guy who has done nothing to contribute to this streak to the press box (Connolly) they will send down a hard working guy like Hamel who has been working his @$$ of for the team!

Regier and Ruff both must be gone next year! Idiots!

SkateZilla
01-21-2003, 11:05 PM
Agreed.

Send down Rayzor too :)

Sabre Ally
01-21-2003, 11:36 PM
No kidding. I like Hamel :sadwalk:

Earthquake Enyart
01-22-2003, 08:18 AM
Hamel couldn't shoot a beach ball into the ocean.

Ebenezer
01-22-2003, 08:21 AM
Connolly, Ray nor Boulton can be sent to the minors...their contracts and level of experience won't allow for it. However, Max and Hecht should be put in the lineup and Connolly, Varada and Ray or Boulton should be in the press box. I admit Connolly makes some nice plays but then makes a major gaff not 15 seconds later. He is way too inconsistent.

Novacane
01-22-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Hamel couldn't shoot a beach ball into the ocean.

But a least he works hard and plays Defense. Connolly should have about a 5 game seat in the press box. If that does not wake him up than they should just trade him for whatever they can get before the deadline.

Earthquake Enyart
01-22-2003, 08:43 AM
Plus he dissed BironsGirl. How stupid is that??

Buffarama
01-22-2003, 09:09 AM
I would sit Hamel and Ray and put these guys in. Kristik has been playing good and has speed.
Boulton and Ray are a waste. Yeah we need some toughness, but it has to come from someone who can play as well.

SABURZFAN
01-22-2003, 09:19 AM
Connolly seems to be getting worse.

Typ0
01-22-2003, 01:26 PM
Hamel deserves to be on the ice I have been saying that since the beginning of the season. Now he is getting more time and beginning to play at a high level again. There is absolutely no excuse for not maintaining a player that is clearly helping you to gather some points...especially when you are a pathetic team like the Sabres.

Earthquake Enyart
01-22-2003, 01:30 PM
What does Hamel have, 1 goal???

It's not like he's the next Gordie Howe.

Novacane
01-22-2003, 03:20 PM
No........you are right EE.........he's not a great player. The point is, why not sit connolly who is a waste. They just want to send someone down to save $$$.

Hamel is playing better than Conolly. Pretty boy should be in the press box. Thats all I'm saying!

Typ0
01-22-2003, 06:52 PM
Right he's not the next Gordie howe and he doesn't score a lot of goals. I'll tell you something else though. When the team is having one of their quite often signature lack of effort games it always stands out to me how Hemel is the only one on the ice working his ass off. He always works hard and has proven himself more than capable of playing in the league. I have no idea why he is in Rochester in favor of some of the lazy bums on the team.

Typ0
01-22-2003, 06:53 PM
Plus he is good. Not great...but good.

Novacane
01-22-2003, 07:37 PM
Hamel was not aquired in a high profile trade like pretty boy so he will always lose out when it comes to who will sit between him and Connolly.

Funny..............I thought it was about winning and to win you should put the best players on the ice. With Darcy it's about saving face. Sitting pretty boy would admit what we already know. Darcy got hosed in that Peca trade!

SABURZFAN
01-22-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Typ0
When the team is having one of their quite often signature lack of effort games it always stands out to me how Hemel is the only one on the ice working his ass off. He always works hard and has proven himself more than capable of playing in the league.

that's more than we can say for connolly.

Typ0
01-22-2003, 11:21 PM
I wouldn't go so far to say we got hosed. We could have gotten nothing...Pecca certainly wasn't going to play for us. Those two guys are still very young they may come around yet. Connoly does some really talented things but then he turns around and does an equal amount of boneheaded things. If he can just learn to play smarter and put a little more constant effort into it I think he will be a lot better off. Pyatt on the other hand is a total monster and I really think he is going to have a great career. He just needs to mature a bit and I hope he is still playing for us when he rises up.

BironsGirl43
01-23-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Plus he dissed BironsGirl. How stupid is that??

Quake: He did *not* diss me.. lol.. you're giving him such a bad name.. and he's really a good guy