PDA

View Full Version : I have become indifferent to the whole situation

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2005, 08:50 AM
No sense in worrying about the Bills any longer. What happens, happens. I don't want to get a fricken ulcer.

Historian
12-30-2005, 08:58 AM
Hard to argue with that, Thurm.

finsrclowns
12-30-2005, 10:52 AM
I don't want Thurm to get an ulcer either.:funny:

BAM
12-30-2005, 11:34 AM
Like I have said before, a lot of you guys take this crap too seriously. It's almost as if you depend on the Bills winning in order to survive. It's pretty funny but pretty sad at the same time. :funny:

OpIv37
12-30-2005, 11:46 AM
Suddenly Thurm becomes an existentialist? Did you rock the ganja with Meathead last night or something?

Like I have said before, a lot of you guys take this crap too seriously. It's almost as if you depend on the Bills winning in order to survive. It's pretty funny but pretty sad at the same time. :funny:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I look forward to the football season all year, especially when the end of last year didn't go according to plan but showed a lot of promise. I also spend a lot of money on Sunday Ticket, game tickets, and trips to Buffalo to follow the team. It's very disappointing and emotionally draining when they struggle due to poor management, and there's no excuse for it.

tat2dmike77
12-30-2005, 12:05 PM
I always up my prozac dosage during football season.

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2005, 12:48 PM
I do take it too seriously at times and it is getting me no where!.

BAM
12-30-2005, 12:56 PM
I do take it too seriously at times and it is getting me no where!.

IMO it shows weakness if you allow a game to get so far under your skin.

The_Philster
12-30-2005, 04:39 PM
Honestly, this is the first season we've had that turned out crappy that I didn't let truly get to me that badly....yeah, it bugs me how things turned out and how MM is still screwing things up...but I actually had an enjoyable season

ArcticWildMan
12-30-2005, 05:17 PM
Anymore I'm just accepting reality and the fact that we are in for a run of mediocre football. If we do better it's just a bonus but I won't be disappointed if we stink things up because that is what I am expecting.

Pretty sad huh?

Thanks TD. :mad: