PDA

View Full Version : Bills stuff on a politcal website

clumping platelets
12-30-2005, 10:53 AM
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/

Go down about halfway on the page

But in Buffalo, where the Bills are nearly finished with their disappointing 5-and-10 season, there's a new free-speech debate underway. The methods of protest that fans have been enjoying for years are suddenly off-limits

ICE74129
12-30-2005, 10:56 AM
Outstanding! The pathetic nazi type tactics of Tom Donahoe are getting national attention.

More bad light shown on the Bills orginization. If Ralph Wilson doesn't fire Tom Donahoe compeletely, I mean gone out of the building....he just doesn't care anymore.

tat2dmike77
12-30-2005, 11:17 AM
I read that yesterday.

Don't the bills have bigger things to worry about then what a few sign say? I guess not is he guliable enough to think that people love the job he is doing here? Or is he just getting in his last power strugglewith fans before he leaves. What next he's gonna sign jack kemp to play QB?

Also i was at the atlanta game. I don't remember seeing anyone not being allowed in cause they had a ron mexico jersey on. I do remember seeing the 97 rock signs that said "I AM RON MEXICO" and there was no problem with that?

I guess what boils down to is wins and losses. TD got his panties all bunched up because he knows he has a horrible record here in buffalo during his tenore. So now he wants to take his anger out on us the fans by taking our signs away. So the fuhr had his goons go around and take signs away from those fans. Who by rumor were put into a concentration camp somewhere below the ralph.

OpIv37
12-30-2005, 11:34 AM
I read that yesterday.

Don't the bills have bigger things to worry about then what a few sign say?

the Bills as an organization- yes. Tom Donahoe- no. He calls the shots and he's trying to save his job. With the ESPN letters on the side, there's a very good chance it would have ended up on national TV, and that's the last thing he needs.

So, TD devotes safety resources to deflecting criticism of himself rather than, oh, I don't know, maybe THE SAFETY OF THE 73.000 FANS? Jackass.

Historian
12-30-2005, 02:08 PM
:rofl:

Donahoe does resemble Bush in his strong arm tactics. Doesn't matter...both are through.

But it does open up the door for a class action suit. I'll bet a good lawyer could get around all the exculpatory clause BS on the back of the tickets and argue that people's civil rights were violated.

ICE74129
12-30-2005, 02:17 PM
I hope some fans get the sac to bring the suit. Make it public as hell. I mean put it EVERYWHERE. I guarentee that gets tommy boy canned