PDA

View Full Version : Top 32

tat2dmike77
12-30-2005, 12:56 PM
So here we are at the end of the season. This week the bills take on the jets in one of many who cares game of the week. So the next big thing on the bills scheduale is draft day with that. I have listed below the top 32 players in this years draft (barring injury or not declaring) Who does buffalo take with thier first pick? If the bills want to take a O-Linman then Ferguson seems like a good pick. Or maybe they prepare for fletcher departure or goto a 3-4 defense and draft AJ Hawk. I personally would go for A.J Hawk and maybe look for a o-lineman later in the draft we also have two third round picks i think (correct me if i'm wrong on that)

But this is the list according to Scouts Inc who do you think the bills should draft?

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=oddrow><TD>1. Reggie Bush </TD><TD>Jr. </TD><TD>RB </TD><TD>USC </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>2. Matt Leinart </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>QB </TD><TD>USC </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>3. D'Brickashaw Ferguson </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>OT </TD><TD>Virginia </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>4. A.J. Hawk </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>OLB </TD><TD>Ohio St. </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>5. Vince Young </TD><TD>Jr. </TD><TD>QB </TD><TD>Texas </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>6. Jimmy Williams </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>DC </TD><TD>Virginia Tech </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>7. Demeco Ryans </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>OLB </TD><TD>Alabama </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>8. Mario Williams </TD><TD>Jr. </TD><TD>DE </TD><TD>N.C. State </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>9. DeAngelo Williams </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>RB </TD><TD>Memphis </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>10. Chad Greenway </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>OLB </TD><TD>Iowa </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>11. Jay Cutler </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>QB </TD><TD>Vanderbilt </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>12. Vernon Davis </TD><TD>Jr. </TD><TD>TE </TD><TD>Maryland </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>13. Michael Huff </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>DE </TD><TD>Texas </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>14. Mathias Kiwanuka </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>DE </TD><TD>B.C. </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>15. Haloti Ngata </TD><TD>Jr. </TD><TD>DT </TD><TD>Oregon </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>16. Tambi Hali </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>DE </TD><TD>Penn St. </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>17. Santonio Holmes </TD><TD>Jr. </TD><TD>WR </TD><TD>Ohio St. </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>18. Gaines Adams </TD><TD>Jr. </TD><TD>DE </TD><TD>Clemson </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>19. Derek Hagan </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>WR </TD><TD>Arizona St. </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>20. Paul Posluszney </TD><TD>Jr. </TD><TD>OLB </TD><TD>Penn St. </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>21. Thomas Howard </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>OLB </TD><TD>UTEP </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>22. Orien Harris </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>DT </TD><TD>Miami-FL </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>23. Claude Wroten </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>DT </TD><TD>LSU </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>24. Sinorice Moss </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>WR </TD><TD>Miami-FL </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>25. Laurence Maroney </TD><TD>Jr. </TD><TD>RB </TD><TD>Minnesota </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>26. Mercedes Lewis </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>TE </TD><TD>UCLA </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>27. LenDale White </TD><TD>Jr. </TD><TD>RB </TD><TD>USC </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>28. Kelly Jennings </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>DC </TD><TD>Miami-FL </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>29. Elvis Dumervil </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>DE </TD><TD>Louisville </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>30. Brodrick Bunkley </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>DT </TD><TD>Florida St. </TD></TR><TR class=oddrow><TD>31. Rodrique Wright </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>DT </TD><TD>Texas </TD></TR><TR class=evenrow><TD>32. Marcus McNeill </TD><TD>Sr. </TD><TD>OT </TD><TD>Auburn </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Pride
12-30-2005, 01:01 PM
OLB's are a dime a dozen...

Give me a solid DT that we can utilize for 10 years and I will be happy as a pig in mud!

Dozerdog
12-30-2005, 01:21 PM
If Vince Young slips tp #11, would you grab him?

Could be the next Donovan Mcnabb

Pride
12-30-2005, 01:22 PM
Why would we want another Donovan McNabb? 100 million dollar QB with no rings?

Earthquake Enyart
12-30-2005, 01:22 PM
I saw a thing on Sportcenter about Paul Posluszney. I love that guy and would take him in a heartbeat.

tat2dmike77
12-30-2005, 01:27 PM
If Vince Young slips tp #11, would you grab him?

Could be the next Donovan Mcnabb

No i think the bills need help in other major areas. Not that young isn't a good player it's just that i think we need help at the O-Line, D-Line first. But like i said i would go with Hawk if he's avaliable.

Dozerdog
12-30-2005, 01:27 PM
Why would we want another Donovan McNabb? 100 million dollar QB with no rings?You're right- we don't need a perrenial All star QB with 4 consecutive conference championship apperances and 4-5 consecutive double digit win seasons under his belt.

Then why draft Jim Kelly, Thurm, Bruce smith or Reed?

Please resume the Flutie/Rob JohnsonBledsoe/Hocomb/JP whine fest.

HHURRICANE
12-30-2005, 02:11 PM
You're right- we don't need a perrenial All star QB with 4 consecutive conference championship apperances and 4-5 consecutive double digit win seasons under his belt.

Then why draft Jim Kelly, Thurm, Bruce smith or Reed?

Please resume the Flutie/Rob JohnsonBledsoe/Hocomb/JP whine fest.

I agree with you. If Young was there or even Bush you would take them. You could trade away Losman or McGahee. But that kind of talent is hard to find. Especially Bush.

tat2dmike77
12-30-2005, 02:13 PM
But who would take losman? Thats the million dollar question. I'm sure that trading McGahee would be no problem if the bills drafted bush (won't happen anyway) But who would take losman?

Earthquake Enyart
12-30-2005, 02:14 PM
I'm not in love with Vince Young. He's a crappy thrower. At least JP has a gun.

HHURRICANE
12-30-2005, 02:15 PM
But who would take losman? Thats the million dollar question. I'm sure that trading McGahee would be no problem if the bills drafted bush (won't happen anyway) But who would take losman?

Losman has some upside. I'm sure Green Bay still wishes they had him. I'm just saying we don't have to have him on our roster if we needed to make room. With that said I don't think Losamn is that expensive to keep.

HHURRICANE
12-30-2005, 02:20 PM
I'm not in love with Vince Young. He's a crappy thrower. At least JP has a gun.

You know I'm with you. I actualy like JP alot. Unfortunately this organization is so weak that unless we draft someone who can walk on water they don't have the apptitude to develop a player with potential. I'm grasping for anything at this point. I feel bad for JP as well.

Captain gameboy
12-30-2005, 02:27 PM
Had to love Brick's performance today.

I have no idea of the quality of the DL he was against, but he totally dominated.

All Star game match ups will tell more.

tat2dmike77
12-30-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm sure Green Bay still wishes they had him.

:funny:

I think rodgers will be better then what most people expect. Sure he won't be a bret favre but who is? Rodgers was a steal for green bay IMO.

I still believe in JP i really do. I just think that he needs some key players around him. Like oh i dunno a line that is consistant in play.

I've watched young play. I watched him get lucky against the buckeyes here in columbus. If it wasn't for some boneheaded play calls against the longhorns texas would not be undefeated. But he's a good QB not great but good. He really reminds me of vick in some ways. Great athletic skills but a so-so arm.

tat2dmike77
12-30-2005, 02:31 PM
Had to love Brick's performance today.

I have no idea of the quality of the DL he was against, but he totally dominated.

All Star game match ups will tell more.

I like brick and i think he could do good things for this team.

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2005, 03:05 PM
:funny:

I think rodgers will be better then what most people expect. Sure he won't be a bret favre but who is? Rodgers was a steal for green bay IMO.

I still believe in JP i really do. I just think that he needs some key players around him. Like oh i dunno a line that is consistant in play.

I've watched young play. I watched him get lucky against the buckeyes here in columbus. If it wasn't for some boneheaded play calls against the longhorns texas would not be undefeated. But he's a good QB not great but good. He really reminds me of vick in some ways. Great athletic skills but a so-so arm.
Both Vick and Young have cannon arms but are not accurate(which is the problem) Especially Vick. He can launch a ball like 60 yards flat footed.

THATHURMANATOR
12-30-2005, 03:06 PM
Who is the D lineman for Michagan. He is solid....

Bmax
12-30-2005, 03:27 PM
What no Eric Winston.. ????? No way that guy last to rd 2 if healthy ..A pure Lt is hard to find .. And he is a good one watch him tonight against LSU... TOP 15 GUY ...

He would be my choice if healthy... I LOVE JESSIE M FROM TENN.. good pick up in rd2.....

Bmax
12-30-2005, 03:34 PM
Aj Hawk is a top 5 to 8 pick .. no way he even gets close to buffalo... If i was going by thois list, I'll take ngata from oregon ..He still ties up two linemen..which gives London and takeo a chance to make plays..

Bmax

Don't Panic
12-30-2005, 10:59 PM
[quote=Bmax]What no Eric Winston.. ????? No way that guy last to rd 2 if healthy ..A pure Lt is hard to find .. And he is a good one [quote]

I agree... this guy is a stud. We either draft a LT or a DT with our #1.... no other positions should even be considered unless there is an incredible slide down (which at #13 there almost can't be).

gr8slayer
12-31-2005, 12:21 AM
Mario Williams. We could use a Julius Peppers type rusher.

DaBills
12-31-2005, 12:27 AM
I'm assuming worst-case scenario here: TD stays. MM stays. The OL is ignored. KH starts at QB. Then we absolutely have to build the DL.

NT or speedy end. Preferrably NT to shore up the run and maybe shave off a TD or two per game that we seem to be giving up now that Pat is gone.

Btw, what's the word on Mario Williams as compared to a Peppers?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
12-31-2005, 12:51 AM
16. Tambi Hali Sr. DE Penn St
20. Paul Posluszney Jr. OLB Penn St.

Crisis
12-31-2005, 01:09 AM
Vince Young will have 0 success as an NFL QB.

Mr. Cynical
12-31-2005, 01:51 AM
D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

Only because I want him to be a Bill when Berman comes up with his nickname. It's gonna be classic. :D

On a serious note, we need a real OT, not a retread or a cast off. Granted TD busted with MW but just because we got burned once doesn't necessarily mean it will happen again. Time to take risks and our oline is the single most important piece of the puzzle that has to be fixed.

dolphinssuck
12-31-2005, 05:57 AM
Mario Williams. We could use a Julius Peppers type rusher. Id love to see Mario Williams come to Buffalo hes a really good pass rusher and good strength and speed. As for the Vince Young post I think he has the potential to be good but as I said of Bush its a totally different game in the NFL and time will tell.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-31-2005, 08:27 AM
8. Mario Williams Jr. DE N.C. State

If he is there.

ShadowHawk7
12-31-2005, 08:57 AM
If Clements walks, I'd like to see Jimmy Williams here. If we decide to move to a 3-4, I'd like Hawk. If we stay status quo, then I'd like Ngata.