PDA

View Full Version : D"Brick is playing great today..

hydro014
12-30-2005, 01:12 PM
I dont know if you guys are watching teh virginia/Minn game but the Left tackle (D'Brickshaw) for Vir. is owning everybody he goes against. Even when the play goes the other direction D'Brick has a huge hole on his side. I know his rated the best, and i know hes not playing against anyone exceptional but he looks great. I am not a huge fan of taking a OT with a top 10 pick but having him would be a blessing for mcgahee and JP.

D'Brick on the left and Peters on the right would be great for many years to come. Although they still have to adress the interior line with FA and draft picks.

HHURRICANE
12-30-2005, 02:12 PM
I dont know if you guys are watching teh virginia/Minn game but the Left tackle (D'Brickshaw) for Vir. is owning everybody he goes against. Even when the play goes the other direction D'Brick has a huge hole on his side. I know his rated the best, and i know hes not playing against anyone exceptional but he looks great. I am not a huge fan of taking a OT with a top 10 pick but having him would be a blessing for mcgahee and JP.

D'Brick on the left and Peters on the right would be great for many years to come. Although they still have to adress the interior line with FA and draft picks.

He'll be gone when we're up.:cry: