X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

MM on NFL Radio

Just heard MM on the afternoon Blitz. What a bumbling idiot. He didn't give one straight answer. He did say that the Jets game was a very important game and feels that if they win 2 in a row that they'll have some momentum going into next year. He said Losman had concealed his injury and it was worse than people knew. I know this is a direct lie because I have a friend on Bills Dr. that said no injury.

Also said that they were only a few players away and if the season started today that they would be in the hunt. When pressed on what they needed he said that they needed interior lineman on both sides of the ball, but that is something that they address every year.

Also said that him and TD have an excellent relationship and are good friends. They asked him if he was coming back and he kind of laughed but didn't give an absolute answer.

This is the first time I have heard the man speak. What an idiot.
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: MM on NFL Radio

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
    He did say that the Jets game was a very important game and feels that if they win 2 in a row that they'll have some momentum going into next year.
    Like last year?
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Devin
      Like last year?
      Exactly...the same crap pours out of One Bills Drive every year. It's about time Ralph showed he really wants a championship and brings in a top notch front office and coach. No excuses!

Comment

• Demon
        • Mar 2003

Everytime someone points more quotes from this guy i got more mad. How does this dude land a job in the NFL as a head coach? Seriously MM and TD must go.
        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
          Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
          • Dec 2005

MM is a bumbling idiot

Comment

• The Natrix
            • Jul 2002

If either one of those fools are here next year, no season tixs for me.

Byrd.

Comment

• madness
              • Apr 2003

Somebody better tell Losman to stop faking that limp he has had for the last two weeks.

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Jesus, what a fuggin moron. I am sick of this clown. 'Uhhh...we need to shore up the interior of our lines'. Hey Dip SH@! Didn't you guys try to do that this last offseason?

Friggin moron.

then he says JP concealed his injury, Pure Bull SH@!

Comment

• Mahdi
                  • Mar 2004

Im actually encouraged by the fact that he pointed out publicly that they need players on the interior of both lines. Which is a sign that he is not happy with our current pesonnel. He could have been "politicly correct" and just said that we need to "get better". This tells me that MM is going to commit to bringing in quality FAs and draft picks at those spots....which is what everyone obviously wants. I'm willing to give him another year with some better players on the lines. Realisticaly no coach would win with the players we have up front.

Comment

• Mahdi
                    • Mar 2004

And yes this should have happened last year. But we obviously didnt have the cap space to bring in quality linemen. Which is why TD didnt pay PW and JJ. So that we could be active this year.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Guys and gals it is time for my all famous word...Assclown. MM is a total, non talented assclown.

This guy is an absolute joke as a HC. Had he laid down the law and kept control of his locker room this year, That would have shown something. Had he kept JP in the lineup all 16 games, that would have shown something. It would have shown GUTS! You can not be a HC in the NFL and be successful when you let your locker room dictate policy. And that is exactly what has happened.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                        Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                        • Dec 2005

[quote=ICE74129]Guys and gals it is time for my all famous word...Assclown. MM is a total, non talented assclown.quote]

I love it

Comment

• Mahdi
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ICE74129
                          Guys and gals it is time for my all famous word...Assclown. MM is a total, non talented assclown.

This guy is an absolute joke as a HC. Had he laid down the law and kept control of his locker room this year, That would have shown something. Had he kept JP in the lineup all 16 games, that would have shown something. It would have shown GUTS! You can not be a HC in the NFL and be successful when you let your locker room dictate policy. And that is exactly what has happened.
                          This I agree with ,,,,JP should have been the starter in all 16 games no matter how bad he played. MM screwed that one.

Comment

• Spiderweb
                            ....formerly OhBF
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129

Recycling the old TSW material?
                            Spiderweb

Need a Hero? Try looking within your
                            own family. You might be surprised.

Comment

• ICE74129
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OhBF
                              Recycling the old TSW material?
                              It was time. I had held it and held it and held it....I just can't do it anymore. MM = Assclown.

Comment

Working...
                              X