PDA

View Full Version : MM on NFL Radio

HHURRICANE
12-30-2005, 04:24 PM
Just heard MM on the afternoon Blitz. What a bumbling idiot. He didn't give one straight answer. He did say that the Jets game was a very important game and feels that if they win 2 in a row that they'll have some momentum going into next year. He said Losman had concealed his injury and it was worse than people knew. I know this is a direct lie because I have a friend on Bills Dr. that said no injury.

Also said that they were only a few players away and if the season started today that they would be in the hunt. When pressed on what they needed he said that they needed interior lineman on both sides of the ball, but that is something that they address every year.

Also said that him and TD have an excellent relationship and are good friends. They asked him if he was coming back and he kind of laughed but didn't give an absolute answer.

This is the first time I have heard the man speak. What an idiot.

Devin
12-30-2005, 04:27 PM
He did say that the Jets game was a very important game and feels that if they win 2 in a row that they'll have some momentum going into next year.

Like last year? :rolleyes:

Nighthawk
12-30-2005, 04:39 PM
Like last year? :rolleyes:

Exactly...the same crap pours out of One Bills Drive every year. It's about time Ralph showed he really wants a championship and brings in a top notch front office and coach. No excuses!

Demon
12-30-2005, 04:40 PM
Everytime someone points more quotes from this guy i got more mad. How does this dude land a job in the NFL as a head coach? Seriously MM and TD must go.

tat2dmike77
12-30-2005, 05:05 PM
MM is a bumbling idiot

The Natrix
12-30-2005, 05:12 PM
If either one of those fools are here next year, no season tixs for me.

madness
12-30-2005, 05:13 PM
Somebody better tell Losman to stop faking that limp he has had for the last two weeks. :rolleyes:

ICE74129
12-30-2005, 05:27 PM
Jesus, what a fuggin moron. I am sick of this clown. 'Uhhh...we need to shore up the interior of our lines'. Hey Dip SH@! Didn't you guys try to do that this last offseason?

Friggin moron.

then he says JP concealed his injury, Pure Bull SH@!

Mahdi
12-30-2005, 05:30 PM
Im actually encouraged by the fact that he pointed out publicly that they need players on the interior of both lines. Which is a sign that he is not happy with our current pesonnel. He could have been "politicly correct" and just said that we need to "get better". This tells me that MM is going to commit to bringing in quality FAs and draft picks at those spots....which is what everyone obviously wants. I'm willing to give him another year with some better players on the lines. Realisticaly no coach would win with the players we have up front.

Mahdi
12-30-2005, 05:33 PM
And yes this should have happened last year. But we obviously didnt have the cap space to bring in quality linemen. Which is why TD didnt pay PW and JJ. So that we could be active this year.

ICE74129
12-30-2005, 05:38 PM
Guys and gals it is time for my all famous word...Assclown. MM is a total, non talented assclown.

This guy is an absolute joke as a HC. Had he laid down the law and kept control of his locker room this year, That would have shown something. Had he kept JP in the lineup all 16 games, that would have shown something. It would have shown GUTS! You can not be a HC in the NFL and be successful when you let your locker room dictate policy. And that is exactly what has happened.

tat2dmike77
12-30-2005, 05:45 PM
[quote=ICE74129]Guys and gals it is time for my all famous word...Assclown. MM is a total, non talented assclown.quote]

I love it :goodpost:

Mahdi
12-30-2005, 05:49 PM
Guys and gals it is time for my all famous word...Assclown. MM is a total, non talented assclown.

This guy is an absolute joke as a HC. Had he laid down the law and kept control of his locker room this year, That would have shown something. Had he kept JP in the lineup all 16 games, that would have shown something. It would have shown GUTS! You can not be a HC in the NFL and be successful when you let your locker room dictate policy. And that is exactly what has happened.
This I agree with ,,,,JP should have been the starter in all 16 games no matter how bad he played. MM screwed that one.

Spiderweb
12-30-2005, 06:02 PM

Recycling the old TSW material?

ICE74129
12-30-2005, 07:06 PM
Recycling the old TSW material?

It was time. I had held it and held it and held it....I just can't do it anymore. MM = Assclown.

dolphinssuck
12-30-2005, 07:26 PM
MM is a complete idiot and doesnt deserve to coach HS football. Not starting JP this season all 16 games is just one of many dumb decisions this clown has made. We will never win anything as long as hes coach thats how it until he gone.

X-Era
12-30-2005, 08:59 PM
This I agree with ,,,,JP should have been the starter in all 16 games no matter how bad he played. MM screwed that one.

God BLESS!!!

Its an unpopular opinion right now though. JP hasnt shown he can do it every week or even more often than not, a .500 record from Holcomb has people convinced hes our savior.

JP, can only get better, Holcomb has shown nothing playoff worthy and will only get worse. It would have taken backbone to stick with Losman when about ALL the other parts of the puzzle looked to be non-playoff worthy about 3 games in, but turns out, your 4 start QB was the scapegoat, and now we are no better off, out of the playoffs and cant even say we gave our young QB the development time he needed. THAT is a TRULY wasted season. I lay that blame SOLELY on MM feet!!!

ublinkwescore
12-30-2005, 09:08 PM
Jesus, what a fuggin moron. I am sick of this clown. 'Uhhh...we need to shore up the interior of our lines'. Hey Dip SH@! Didn't you guys try to do that this last offseason?

Friggin moron.

then he says JP concealed his injury, Pure Bull SH@!

I thought that that was exactly what they didn't do, and now we're paying for it with a 6-10 at best record.

The_Philster
12-31-2005, 08:09 AM
It was time. I had held it and held it and held it....I just can't do it anymore. MM = Assclown.
hmm..and all this time I thought this (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=248) = Assclown :idunno:

Bill Brasky
12-31-2005, 09:21 AM
He did say that the Jets game was a very important game and feels that if they win 2 in a row that they'll have some momentum going into next year.
This team couldn't carry momentum from week to week... how the hell are they going to carry the "momentum" of beating the worthless Jets into next September.

The_Philster
12-31-2005, 11:22 AM
This team couldn't carry momentum from week to week... how the hell are they going to carry the "momentum" of beating the worthless Jets into next September.
week to week? :eek: I'd have been happy had they carried momentum from quarter to quarter

HHURRICANE
12-31-2005, 11:33 AM
I totally forgot to mention this on my post but MM said that Holcomb was starting and that maybe JP would gets some reps at some point in the game. Now what I can't wait to see is if we are in a close game if MM would really pull Holcomb to put JP in. I totally doubt it. This is why he so full of BS. This is a must win for him so there is no way JP sees the field in this game unless we are up by 35 points in the 4th QTR.

dolphinssuck
12-31-2005, 05:46 PM
I totally forgot to mention this on my post but MM said that Holcomb was starting and that maybe JP would gets some reps at some point in the game. Now what I can't wait to see is if we are in a close game if MM would really pull Holcomb to put JP in. I totally doubt it. This is why he so full of BS. This is a must win for him so there is no way JP sees the field in this game unless we are up by 35 points in the 4th QTR. True he'll never put JP in which IMO is a big mistake on his part. This could be his last game in Buffalo well I say that wishing and hoping but doubting it. MM should realize whta kinda player he has in JP and give the kid a chance to play more it would be the 1st smart thing hes did all season.