PDA

View Full Version : I can tell you right now what will happen this offseason.

ICE74129
12-30-2005, 05:34 PM
Look lets just call the kettle black and quit with the BS. The reason MM will be here is because ralph wilson is too damn cheap to eat his remaining salary.

there is no other reason outside of that. People need to get a clue about the old fart. All he cares about is money.

Here is my prediction....

TD is made pres only (wink wink)

Modrak is GM (wink wink)

MM stays but fires Clements. Gray is allowed to go somewhere else.

Dom Capers is our new DC. With the crowell extention, look for us to go with the 3-4 next year. No I am not kidding. (Note: Look for Dom to take over as HC in 07. Mark my words on it!)

They will go out and try to sign a couple OL and a BIG NT. They will draft BPA again (most likely a WR to replace moulds that they have to trade/ Cut, for MM to have any power in his own locker room again)

They will have a token QB competition in which you will see Holcombs snaps with the first string be 3-1 vs JP's. Holcomb will start and we will go 7-9. This will prompt the firing of MM and the install of Dom.

TD will get an extention because 'We are so close' and Ralph is too damn old.

Now tell me that isn't what is going to happen. You know it is. The writing is right there. No way in hell does that cheap bastard fire a guy that can sell out every home game when we suck. No way.

tat2dmike77
12-30-2005, 05:47 PM
Look lets just call the kettle black and quit with the BS. The reason MM will be here is because ralph wilson is too damn cheap to eat his remaining salary.

there is no other reason outside of that. People need to get a clue about the old fart. All he cares about is money.

Here is my prediction....

TD is made pres only (wink wink)

Modrak is GM (wink wink)

MM stays but fires Clements. Gray is allowed to go somewhere else.

Dom Capers is our new DC. With the crowell extention, look for us to go with the 3-4 next year. No I am not kidding. (Note: Look for Dom to take over as HC in 07. Mark my words on it!)

They will go out and try to sign a couple OL and a BIG NT. They will draft BPA again (most likely a WR to replace moulds that they have to trade/ Cut, for MM to have any power in his own locker room again)

They will have a token QB competition in which you will see Holcombs snaps with the first string be 3-1 vs JP's. Holcomb will start and we will go 7-9. This will prompt the firing of MM and the install of Dom.

TD will get an extention because 'We are so close' and Ralph is too damn old.

Now tell me that isn't what is going to happen. You know it is. The writing is right there. No way in hell does that cheap bastard fire a guy that can sell out every home game when we suck. No way.

Some good points. But one question who's going to be offensive coordinator?

MarvLevy
12-30-2005, 06:17 PM
KEVIN GILBRIDE :)

Pride
12-30-2005, 07:47 PM
Mularky will run the offense.. which is what I am afraid of.

Bill Cody
12-30-2005, 08:39 PM
Capers would be a nice addition.

ICE74129
12-30-2005, 08:49 PM
Hey I have no issue with Capers at all.

Bmax
12-30-2005, 09:30 PM
Capers stinks.....Here's my early prediction..Tom d. is fired ....Modrak is hired...

Mularkey stays...clements leaves....Wyche becomes off coord......GRAY gets job somewhere else say college ranks or houston or st louis Job..

Def..coord ? tough call.....

Holcolmb is the starter.. .we go 7-9.. i agree with you and Mularkey is fired...

Haslett becomes head coach.. after sitting out a season...

Bmax..

Bill Cody
12-30-2005, 09:51 PM
Ralph Wilson may surprise everyone. We just don't know.

My plan:

Fire TD
Fire Mularkey
Fire the remaining coaches
Cut Mike Williams
Let Teague go
Let Villarial go
Cut Bennie Anderson
Trade Willis for a #2 pick
Trade JP for a #3 pick
Cut Milloy
Cut Troy Vincent
Cut Posey
Cut Lindell
Trade Nate Clements for a #1 pick
Draft Jay Cutler at #13
Resign Sam Adams
Draft Darren Colledge with pick obtained for Clements

There's a start.

Ickybaluky
12-30-2005, 10:14 PM
Rumor has it that Capers will re-join Tom Coughlin in New York. He previously was DC for Coughlin in Jacksonville.

Tim Lewis, the Giants current DC, is a hot candidate for a HC position. If he leaves, the talk is Capers will take his place.

Mr. Cynical
12-30-2005, 11:27 PM
Capers is highly overated. Coughlin can have him.