PDA

View Full Version : Hey Willis! Looking at how 'Tha U' is getting stomped....

ICE74129
12-30-2005, 09:06 PM
And well...thier arses flat KICKED, coupled with the fact you really weren't that good this year......

You might think of staying here to train this year. just a thought.....

Bmax
12-30-2005, 09:32 PM
Dang Lsu running it up.. Criami getting what they deserve...34-3.. and thye just faked a punt ....Yikes could lsu score 40 plus...

Mike irvin and the u alumni is going to be pissed......

DraftBoy
12-30-2005, 09:34 PM
Orien Harris is getting dominated in the middle

dolphinssuck
12-30-2005, 10:11 PM
Man LSU owned the Canes 2 nite.:lmao:

ICE74129
12-30-2005, 10:18 PM
I love it! I am so sick of hearing 'Tha U'. Kiss my arse! You punks are the most over hyped, over rated jerks in all of NCAA Football.

Maybe Willis can STFU and stay in Buffalo most of the offseason? Nah.

Marvelous
12-30-2005, 10:48 PM
haha...lmao @ Willis... Underachieving ^#*@#^&#^%*@(^()9

Devin
12-30-2005, 11:35 PM
BAYOU BENGALS!!!!!!!!

Watched that game tonight in a very crowded bar. Fantastic way to end the season.

Bmax
12-31-2005, 12:33 AM
Yeah and they got beat up in the tunnel too !!!!! Nasty fight after the game ...I guess criami got ticked about the way lsu was acting... SORE LOSERS !!!!!

GO BUCKS-Troy Smith heisman winner 2006...

Bmax

dolphinssuck
12-31-2005, 05:48 AM
2 cane players got knocked out cold man talk about insult to injury.

ICE74129
12-31-2005, 08:16 AM
Friggin Awsome! I hate those miami punks

Bill Brasky
12-31-2005, 09:18 AM
And well...thier arses flat KICKED, coupled with the fact you really weren't that good this year......

You might think of staying here to train this year. just a thought.....

"I got my 1,000 yards. If I was in charge, I'd run the ball every play so I might be able to crack 100 yards/game"

chernobylwraiths
12-31-2005, 10:05 AM
When it is time for Willis to renegotiate his contract, he will be looking to break the bank. Combine his thoughts on who is the best back in the league with his agent and you have my reasoning. Plus, he seems to get hurt every single game. I say trade him if you can get good value for him.

Maybe we could get Travis Henry back cheap. :D

ICE74129
12-31-2005, 10:09 AM
Willis doesn't want to be here. He has *****ed on Rome about the weather, there is nothing to do in the offseason (he is right the place is a wasteland) and he will be a Buffalo Bill 'If they pay me'.

The guy QUIT this season. He has no heart at all. He is the typical 'Tha U' Punk that they have been producing since Michael Irvin.

Bill Brasky
12-31-2005, 10:36 AM
Willis doesn't want to be here. He has *****ed on Rome about the weather, there is nothing to do in the offseason (he is right the place is a wasteland) and he will be a Buffalo Bill 'If they pay me'
Yeah, Miami rules... with all it's illegal immigrants, drugs, crime, trendy club scene where chicks only look at you if you worth 10 figures.

Sounds like an awesome place to live.

Where exactly does Willis want to play? RB's are a dime a dozen, especially one's that avg 3.7 a carry. Shaud Williams has a higher YPC Avg than Willis does this season.

He hates the weather here... ok, that eliminates about half the NFL as it rains and snows everywhere in the North where the majority of teams are located.
He can go to a "warm weather" place like ATL, MIA, TB, CAR, NO and play along with all the RB's on their rosters. Or he can go play for high powered offenses in HOU, PHX, DAL... or he can go to Jacksonville and play in front of the 24 fans that show up every other home game.

Buffalo is only a wasteland to people who view it that way. It's a great football town and there is plenty to do, these guys have just been babied all their life they have no idea how to live w/o somebody pointing them where to go and how to get there. I doubt he's ever even gone out downtown here.

Guys like him need to STFU and play football instead of worrying about what the weather is like where he plays... if that's his greatest concern he should retire and go forecast hurricanes.

Goes to show you how the overpaid minds of athletes think nowadays. They aren't greatful to have a job that most would kill to have, instead they find things to ***** about.

tat2dmike77
12-31-2005, 10:47 AM
Always a good way to end the year. Seeing the miami jailbabys get thier biznatch's kicked.

I hope irvin is at home crying as he snorts coke. Miami has never recovered from the beating OSU gave them in the 02 title game.

I mean why would i want to live in floriduh. There's to many old people, I don't speak spanish, everything is overpriced, oh yeah and every year i have to worry about if a hurricane is gonna come through and destroy my house. No thanks i'll take the cold up here.

Willis should be happy he is even playing in the NFL. After that shot he took in the title game. But that's what money does i guess to a person. He thinks the bills can't survive without him. Hey buddy the bills sucked long before you got here so what's the difference if your here or not.

I'm so sick of these players. It's all about me. I wish they could live my life for a week. Eating Ramen noodles for dinner 3 or 4 times a week. Working a crappy job and going to school and actually having to do the work to get a grade. Barely having enough money to buy a 6 pack of beer a week. These players are being babied to much and willis and everyone else in the league should be happy we pay thier friggin checks.

GO BUCKS AND EVERYTHING IN FLORIDUH (A.K.A GODS WAITING ROOM) SUCKS

ICE74129
12-31-2005, 11:20 AM
and please understand I myself would love to live in Rachacha or somewhere close :-) But willis is a joke. The typical Uof M punk and to be honest, maybe one of the worst. He and Winslow need to be shipped to Greenland or something.

HAMMER
12-31-2005, 04:56 PM
Talk about sounding like punks.....listen to yourselves.

gr8slayer
12-31-2005, 05:09 PM
When it is time for Willis to renegotiate his contract, he will be looking to break the bank. Combine his thoughts on who is the best back in the league with his agent and you have my reasoning. Plus, he seems to get hurt every single game. I say trade him if you can get good value for him.

Maybe we could get Travis Henry back cheap. :D
I dont know about the whole trading him away stuff just yet. I doubt his agent is stupid enough to ask for an extension right now when Willis has done nothing.

Marvelous
12-31-2005, 05:25 PM
I'm happy to read that more of our fanbase is ON-TO Willis for underachieving.. I don't think he has the attitude that we want. I know i don't like him. I don't think he's a star at all. Please please please play hardball with his contract talks... Seems like he only excells when we're playing a weak team or he has a wide open field.. No jukes,no cuts, no catching, NOTHING but power.. very upsetting since the world thinks so high of him... Any McGahee lovers who have games on tape should rewatch some of his half-@ss efforts on plays...

dolphinssuck
12-31-2005, 05:55 PM
Its unfair to say WM is a joke he has no running room behind that piece of ***** OL. I cant blame him for *****in hes a top notch back with no blocking. I wouldnt blame him if he did want to leave.

Michael82
12-31-2005, 06:05 PM
I love it! I am so sick of hearing 'Tha U'. Kiss my arse! You punks are the most over hyped, over rated jerks in all of NCAA Football.

Maybe Willis can STFU and stay in Buffalo most of the offseason? Nah.
He should. Mularkey should get some balls and demand that Willis McGahee spends time in Buffalo during the offseason and works with the team. He needs all the work he can get.

chernobylwraiths
01-01-2006, 08:13 PM
I dont know about the whole trading him away stuff just yet. I doubt his agent is stupid enough to ask for an extension right now when Willis has done nothing.

His agent asked for a renegotiation of his contract one year after one of his players signed a seven year deal. Of course it was Owens and he signed that contract with a different agent, but still. Rosenhaus is an a-hole.