PDA

View Full Version : Starter today at QB UNKNOWN???

X-Era
12-31-2005, 09:18 AM
Heres WGR's comment, date was wednesday BTW:

The Bills also held media day today at One Bills Drive. Head coach Mike Mularkey said it is currently undecided whether J.P. Losman or Kelly Holcomb will be at the helm for Sunday's season finale at the Meadowlands against the New York Jets. Mularkey said Losman's shoulder is feeling better, and that he will play if he's healthy, adding that the young quarterback is suffering from a "leg-area" injury.

Is this true? Anyone else hear this? Everything I saw said Holcomb would start.

Novacane
12-31-2005, 09:20 AM
Holcomb is starting

ICE74129
12-31-2005, 10:06 AM
Look there a just as many guys (younger players with much upside) that are for JP as there are (older, overpaid, underskilled Vets) against him.

I am sure MM has a house devided right now. MM has to go this offseason as do some of the vets.

Michael82
12-31-2005, 12:12 PM
Look there a just as many guys (younger players with much upside) that are for JP as there are (older, overpaid, underskilled Vets) against him.

I am sure MM has a house devided right now. MM has to go this offseason as do some of the vets.
He started it all when he never had a QB competition in training camp and just handed the job to the rookie. He's the ****ing moron that should be taking most of the blame. :ill: