PDA

View Full Version : Well, Rivers isn't getting traded now.

ICE74129
12-31-2005, 05:37 PM
I can tell you right now Brees is out for next year. He dislocated that shoulder and most likely tore the labrum and who knows what else.

Rivers is going no where.

dolphinssuck
12-31-2005, 05:49 PM
Thats gonna hurt the Chargers next season. PR is completely green and thats sad considering how high in draft he went.

ICE74129
12-31-2005, 05:49 PM
And let me add, Rivers flat out sucks so far. I guess sitting damn near 2 years on the bench is NOT the way to develop a QB. Hummmm....

The_Philster
12-31-2005, 05:53 PM
And let me add, Rivers flat out sucks so far. I guess sitting damn near 2 years on the bench is NOT the way to develop a QB. Hummmm....
someone should have Mularkey see this game...

Michael82
12-31-2005, 05:57 PM
:gag:

ICE74129
12-31-2005, 05:57 PM
someone should have Mularkey see this game...

Yeah and every holcombite out there as well as the 'experts' claiming JP is a bust. Sitting NEVER improves a QB. They showed QB's who sat at least 2 years before playing. Only Pennington and JIM KELLY (2 years in the USFL playing against NFL Talent) were the only successful ones.

And Pennington has went backward since his first year.

Sitting does NOT help a QB. Playing does.

dolphinssuck
12-31-2005, 05:58 PM
And let me add, Rivers flat out sucks so far. I guess sitting damn near 2 years on the bench is NOT the way to develop a QB. Hummmm....:goodpost: Exactly hes talented with almost 0 experience and for that to have happen is messed up.

ICE74129
12-31-2005, 06:28 PM
LOL Now Rivers throws a pick AND gets nailed for a 15 yard facemask. Yeah....keep JP on the bench MM......you friggin assclown.

gr8slayer
12-31-2005, 06:30 PM
Agreed.

jdenning
12-31-2005, 06:45 PM
ya your right carson palmer is soooo bad and he sat the bench.... holcomb was the better choise to help are team win and we would have been 9-7 if he started all games

The_Philster
12-31-2005, 06:46 PM
Palmer sat the bench for only 1 year..started and had growing pains his second...helped his team into the playoffs in his third

TacklingDummy
12-31-2005, 06:50 PM
Carson Palmer was a #1 draft pick with much potential.

JP Losman was 4th QB taken in the first round.

I for one am tired of JP being compared to good QBs. Until he has shown he can play for more then 1 Qtr per game then he shouldn't be compared to any QBs besides busts.

dolphinssuck
12-31-2005, 07:03 PM
Carson Palmer was a #1 draft pick with much potential.

JP Losman was 4th QB taken in the first round.

I for one am tired of JP being compared to good QBs. Until he has shown he can play for more then 1 Qtr per game then he shouldn't be compared to any QBs besides busts. Give the kid a O line and dont say KH plays behaind the same line because there is a exp factor there. JPs 1st year as a starter its unfair to call him a bust.

lordofgun
12-31-2005, 07:11 PM
I can't believe some of you think we'd be 9-7 if Holcomb started every game. First of all, he got hurt (like he always does) so your point is null and void. Second of all, if you honestly think we'd have been 9-7 with Holcomb in there all year, you obviously didn't watch the same Holcomb I did. He was just as bad if not worse than JP at times.

lordofgun
12-31-2005, 07:13 PM
I can't believe some of you think we'd be 9-7 if Holcomb started every game. First of all, he got hurt (like he always does) so your point is null and void. Second of all, if you honestly think we'd have been 9-7 with Holcomb in there all year, you obviously didn't watch the same Holcomb I did. He was just as bad if not worse than JP at times.
One more thing: 9-7 is about as good as it will ever get with Holcomb. That's also not good enough to get to the playoffs. If you're happy with 9-7 and no playoffs every year, Holcomb is the man!

dolphinssuck
12-31-2005, 07:22 PM
One more thing: 9-7 is about as good as it will ever get with Holcomb. That's also not good enough to get to the playoffs. If you're happy with 9-7 and no playoffs every year, Holcomb is the man!:goodpost: :goodpost: Preach it lordofgun preach it..

Novacane
12-31-2005, 07:40 PM
I can tell you right now Brees is out for next year. He dislocated that shoulder and most likely tore the labrum and who knows what else.

OK Dr Ice :peace:

ICE74129
12-31-2005, 07:48 PM
"I for one am tired of JP being compared to good QBs. Until he has shown he can play for more then 1 Qtr per game then he shouldn't be compared to any QBs besides busts.[/quote]"

And those were the words spoken by most cinci fans last year.

ICE74129
12-31-2005, 07:49 PM

Preach on brother, preach on!

Devin
12-31-2005, 08:24 PM
Rivers sucks huh. After half a game he sucks.

I suppose sitting on a bench for two years has nothing to do with it. Did you expect him to come in and throw for 300+ against Denver?

turds.

Devin
12-31-2005, 08:25 PM
One more thing: 9-7 is about as good as it will ever get with Holcomb. That's also not good enough to get to the playoffs. If you're happy with 9-7 and no playoffs every year, Holcomb is the man!

friggin A right.

And in the AFC thats just high enough to get you a crappy draft pick. If we were in the NFC it might do it.

Holcomb.....lol.