Will Ralph Wilson agree with Adam Schefter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Captain Obvious
    I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
    • Jul 2005

Will Ralph Wilson agree with Adam Schefter?

Adam Schefter does make a point with SOME merit. The last 5 games the bills have played, 4 of those teams were division leaders. Are the bills not as bad as we think they are? If Ralph Wilson holds the same opinion as Adam Schefter could/would/will he retain TD and MM? 2 weeks ago I would have said TD was gone for sure. After beating Cinci, and if the bills beat the Jets convincilingly, now I'm not so sure TD gets the boot.

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Here to point out the obvious....
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Will Ralph Wilson agree with Adam Schefter?

Originally posted by WILLIS21
    Adam Schefter does make a point with SOME merit. The last 5 games the bills have played, 4 of those teams were division leaders. Are the bills not as bad as we think they are? If Ralph Wilson holds the same opinion as Adam Schefter could/would/will he retain TD and MM? 2 weeks ago I would have said TD was gone for sure. After beating Cinci, and if the bills beat the Jets convincilingly, now I'm not so sure TD gets the boot.

http://nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9117553
    Please end this bad nightmare. I don't want TD for another year. And I really don't want Mularkey, even though I know he's gonna stay no matter what.

I can't believe I'm doing this, but if it guarantees that TD is gone, Go Jets!

Comment

• Captain Obvious
      I can feel your anger.I can feel your hate. Give in to the DARK SIDE! With every neg you become MINE
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
      Please end this bad nightmare. I don't want TD for another year. And I really don't want Mularkey, even though I know he's gonna stay no matter what.

I can't believe I'm doing this, but if it guarantees that TD is gone, Go Jets!
      Mikey, you 're the most passionate and loyal bills fan on this site. You don't want the bills to lose to the god-awful Jets do you? 2 road wins in a row might build a little momentum for next year?

Here to point out the obvious....

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

TD must go, he is going to keep us in a vegatative state. 9-7, 8-8, 6-10 records are not going to bring us championships, just frustration.

Hopefully RW starts 2006 off early the right way, FIRE TD!

Comment

• Throne Logic
          Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
          • Aug 2002

http://nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/9117553
          This doesn't explain the first 11 games, now does it. Come one folks. We're 5-10. We certainly didn't play an entire schedule of division leaders. And even if we did, we're still obviously not good enough to compete with them consistently.
          Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• J-Dog
            • Oct 2005

If there is not some serious retooling of the O-Line this off season we will just as bad next year, and we will be as bad as everyone says we are!!!
            The Police Love the Bills

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Mikey, you 're the most passionate and loyal bills fan on this site. You don't want the bills to lose to the god-awful Jets do you? 2 road wins in a row might build a little momentum for next year?
              IF it guarantees that either Tom Donahoe or both Tom Donahoe AND Mike Mularkey are fired...then yes. I would rather see the Jets win. And saying that makes me sick.

I am worried that with this same momentum thing you are talking about, old Ralph will get all excited with a 2-game winning streak and not fire anybody. That would be the worst thing for this team.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

I think TD's fate is already sealed to be honest...Ralph had to come into Buffalo to diffuse the Moulds situation, basically putting TD in a corner...the same week that TD called us all jerks.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Historian
                  2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                  • Dec 2002

]

I don't think the question is, 'can they play?' It's 'Do they have the mental aspect down in order to hold their lead?'...and 'Can you get up for the crap teams?'

The Saints Fins, and Raider losses are what should get Donahoe fired.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍