PDA

View Full Version : D'Brickashaw Fergson OT Virgina?

SeatownBillsFan21
01-01-2006, 07:55 AM
What is your take on this guy i see him as our pick in a lot of these mock drafts dont know much about him do you?

Captain Obvious
01-01-2006, 09:40 AM
What is your take on this guy i see him as our pick in a lot of these mock drafts dont know much about him do you?

I haven't seen one mock draft where the bills pick D'Brickashaw Ferguson, because every mock draft I look at he is taken in the top 5. D'brickashaw is a LT from the U. of Virginia who has quick feet, and is very agile. He is the consensus "best" LT coming out of college this year. The only way D'Brickashaw is a bill is if the bills trade up into the Top 5 or Top 3, or he completely bombs at the combine and his stock drops considerably.

finfan4life07
01-01-2006, 09:54 AM
keep dreaming but i dont think u guys land this guy sorry i think sanfran or houston get em

SeatownBillsFan21
01-01-2006, 02:30 PM
nfldraftblitz.com/mockdraft they got us takin him amounghts others

Captain gameboy
01-01-2006, 05:13 PM
I am a self proclaimed Brick expert.

I have seen him over three years, and met him.

He is a great kid. Gave up a potentially high position in last year's draft to finish up his eligibility.
He is really smart, really fast and really capable. Emphasis on really smart/mature. An adult among minors.

He is not a "road-grader" run blocker against big DE's. More of a pass rush stopper. I don't think he can play at the 290-300 lb level as well as he can at 275-280.

But...I think he is the prototypical new LT.
A guy who is smart enough and genetically designed to stop the speed rush from the right d end, with enough size and power to handle himself against the bull rush.

But...as good as he is, his stock has risen too high, too fast recently.
I see him as a first rounder, but in the 10-15 range.