PDA

View Full Version : Kyle orton to start! MM needs to go!!

ICE74129
01-01-2006, 08:54 AM
Just saw the sports ticker saying Kyle orton to start for the bears.

Last game of the season, the win or loss is meaningless....Smith starts Orton. Even with 10-11 starts this season he knows his guy still needs reps. Even with only 3-4 games they know what orton can do for them.

This is just further proof that Assclown Mularkey is trying to keep his job only. That also shows he as a coach, is willing to throw his players and thier potential careers under the bus.

See I don't get it. The Bills don't have a good rep right now. Ralph Fires him and he gets paid anyway. As for as future jobs teams will write it off as 'Well it WAS the Bills' just like they are doing with Greg Williams.

I would have respected his assclown if he would have sac'ed up and started JP the entire season, told the vets to STFU and if TT and RW didn't like it, then feel free to fire him. HE is the HC and HE has the right to field who he wants.

This also reaks of Ralph sticking his nose in where a good owner doesn't need to

dolphinssuck
01-01-2006, 09:02 AM
True if MM has not helped JPs career at all and denyed him the reps he needs to be a starter. I agree he should have had JP in there for 16 games other wise why bring in a young QB like JP. If MM stays IMO wouldnt surprise me if JP gets ed up and ask out of Buffalo because MM is clueless as HC and pretty much as a coordinator.