PDA

View Full Version : Mort: Mularkey likely to return

JJamezz
01-01-2006, 10:28 AM
No big newsflash, but Mort is usually on the money.

I think barring a really ugly loss today, Mularkey returns. I still do not think TD has a chance, contrary to some media speculation lately. We shall see - the next 2 weeks should be pretty exciting.....

Tatonka
01-01-2006, 10:50 AM
unfortunately, our front office will stay the same.. no changes at all bro.. there is just no way that TD gets the axe. no way.

The_Philster
01-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Ralph had to come into town to diffuse the Moulds situation..pushing TD off to the side..TD is a PR nightmare and there's no way Ralph hasn't seen that..:bigwave: TD

don137
01-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Like I said previously the Dolphins loss was the last straw for TD. Ralph hates losing to Miami. Throw in a terrible season such as losses to the lowly Saints, Jets, etc.
Worse case scenerio is probably the most realistic and that is TD is fired and Modrak gets promoted. MM will stay in that scenerio. Modrak has done nothing to impress me since he has been here and MM was outcoached in almost every game this year and consistantly made horrendous coaching decisions.
Best case scenerio is TD is fired and RW hires Jimmy Johnson who cleans house except for Wyche and April.

The_Philster
01-01-2006, 03:24 PM
Modrak built up the Eagles before coming here..so that's not bad
Helmet Hair will never come here...too far from his boat

don137
01-01-2006, 03:30 PM
I'm not convinced Modrak was the main reason for the success of Philly...Philly has done great since he left...IMO Modrak may of been a reason for Philly's success but not THE reason for there success...Very earily similar to TD in Pittsburgh. I think TD has been exposed that he was not the reason behind Pittsburgh's success and I am worried the same will happen to Modrak.

The_Philster
01-01-2006, 03:34 PM
good thought...and a scary one at that :scared:

pleasesavedrew
01-01-2006, 03:35 PM
If at least Donahoe isnt fired, then Ralph wilson is to blame for this mess of a team.

TacklingDummy
01-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Mularkey has called some bad plays but I don't believe its enough to get him fired.

It wasn't his fault that TD let Pat Williams walk and forced JP Losman on Mularkey. Plus there were some injuries this year.

With 3 years remaining on MM contract I doubt he will get fired. He'll get atleast 1 more year.

The_Philster
01-01-2006, 03:43 PM
If at least Donahoe isnt fired, then Ralph wilson is to blame for this mess of a team.
can't argue with that...Ralph had to do TD's job for him a few weeks ago so Ralph would have to be nuts to allow him to stay

Hounds
01-01-2006, 03:54 PM
I think Modrqk will become the GM and move from Florida to Buffalo and Jimmy Johnson will stay in Florida and assist him.

Michael82
01-01-2006, 04:04 PM
I'm not convinced Modrak was the main reason for the success of Philly...Philly has done great since he left...IMO Modrak may of been a reason for Philly's success but not THE reason for there success...Very earily similar to TD in Pittsburgh. I think TD has been exposed that he was not the reason behind Pittsburgh's success and I am worried the same will happen to Modrak.
And that's why i want a whole Front Office cleaning. I don't want more of Donahoe/Modrak. The best thing would be a new GM and some new scouts.

ICE74129
01-01-2006, 04:05 PM
No big newsflash, but Mort is usually on the money.

I think barring a really ugly loss today, Mularkey returns. I still do not think TD has a chance, contrary to some media speculation lately. We shall see - the next 2 weeks should be pretty exciting.....

I think Modrak is GM. Brandon handles the other stuff. MM Stays because ralph is too cheap to fire him which would be best for this team.

I see TD fired by Tuesday.

basenjiwarrior
01-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Ralph had to come into town to diffuse the Moulds situation..pushing TD off to the side..TD is a PR nightmare and there's no way Ralph hasn't seen that..:bigwave: TD

It's amazing how sure of yourself you are when you are wrong!

Lets see how your [B]"expert"[/B opinion stacks up this time!

Donahoe will be a goner....

The_Philster
01-01-2006, 05:06 PM
:huh: