PDA

View Full Version : My decision on Ryjam and the KC Super Dueces.

Ebenezer
01-01-2006, 10:44 AM
I have received PMs from Ryjam and Utmhead regarding the situation with the KC franchise. Ryjam has expressed interest in returning and Utmhead has no problem with him retaining the KC franchise. Utmhead indicated he will take one of the other franchises.

So, Ryjam is going to keep KC (welcome back) and utmhead will have his choice of which franchise to take. Dr. Forbes will then get the remaining franchise. If another team opens up before they make any moves then they can switch franchises should they wish.

Again, welcome back and aboard guys.

ryjam282
01-01-2006, 10:47 AM
Thanks to Eb and Utmhead for being so understanding....I apologize for putting them in this spot. I want to be part of this again. It was just a frustrating year for me last year and needed to get back into it to redeem myself.

Thanks again to all.

utmhead
01-01-2006, 11:18 AM
utmhead will be taking over the reigns of the NE team. After last year a new president was needed to bring this team to greatness. and UTmhead is the man to do it

Michael82
01-01-2006, 01:01 PM
utmhead will be taking over the reigns of the NE team. After last year a new president was needed to bring this team to greatness. and UTmhead is the man to do it
It needs a complete overhaul. :lmao:

ryjam282
01-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Easy Mikey, it was hard enough taking care of 3 teams ;)

Michael82
01-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Easy Mikey, it was hard enough taking care of 3 teams ;)
:gag: