PDA

View Full Version : Lets go Buffalo, lets go!!

Mitchy moo
01-01-2006, 12:55 PM
We are watching a better draft pick take place right in fron tof us, I love it. ByE BYE TD & MM, YES!!!

The_Philster
01-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Yeah...we get to spend more money on someone who may or may not pan out...whoopee :rolleyes:

BAM
01-01-2006, 12:59 PM
So overrated. :shakeno:

Mitchy moo
01-01-2006, 12:59 PM
Could it get much worse?

You aren't paying them are you phil?

Marvelous
01-01-2006, 01:50 PM
Yeah...we get to spend more money on someone who may or may not pan out...whoopee :rolleyes:
:bf1: :buddies:

The_Philster
01-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Could it get much worse?

You aren't paying them are you phil?
No...but I'm not exactly happy about the idea of tying up cap dollars on a top-level Ryan Leaf-like bust that could be used on productive players ...don't you pay any attention to the draft at all? Mike Williams has been nothing that we were expecting...yet we got him with the 4th overall pick. We got Ruben Brown with the 14th overall and he was a perennial Pro Bowler...think about how stupid this top level draft pick desire really is given the history of the NFL draft

Mitchy moo
01-01-2006, 05:22 PM
No...but I'm not exactly happy about the idea of tying up cap dollars on a top-level Ryan Leaf-like bust that could be used on productive players ...don't you pay any attention to the draft at all? Mike Williams has been nothing that we were expecting...yet we got him with the 4th overall pick. We got Ruben Brown with the 14th overall and he was a perennial Pro Bowler...think about how stupid this top level draft pick desire really is given the history of the NFL draft

Phil I agree with you, I really do. It wasn't just the higher draft position, it's Pis***** off RW enough to have him close the door on TD. The draft position is just a potential bonus. Tennessee lost as well so we should have 3/4 potentially good players coming our way, we'll see.