PDA

View Full Version : Holcomb and Katrina saved the Bills!!!

X-Era
01-01-2006, 03:13 PM
If Houston goes on to beat SF, the Jets may have had the #1 pick and Reggie Bush. But thanks to a Holcomb stinker, and the lowly NO team losing, the Jets wont get Leinhart, OR Bush unless they trade up!!! GB won, which dropped them out, a Jets loss and a NO win coupled with a Hous win gives them the 1st pick. Thanks Katrina and Holcomb!!!

Thanks Holcomb, if your gonna try to fool some fools into thinking your good enough, at least stink it up in the final game and prevent our division rivals from getting one of 2 verry good USC prospects!!!

Now, they still can get a Deangleo Williams which is NO chump by any means, but hes not the next Barry Sanders either.

BTW, it looks like we end up at 11, a few games are still important, Ill give a good draft position wrap up in a little while.

ublinkwescore
01-01-2006, 05:34 PM
that's what I'm waiting for - what position do we draft.

Mr. Cynical
01-01-2006, 05:38 PM
BTW, it looks like we end up at 11, a few games are still important, Ill give a good draft position wrap up in a little while.

"If we lose to NYJ, we'll probably stay put at #11."

We'll see how good I am. :snicker:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=88509

X-Era
01-01-2006, 05:54 PM
"If we lose to NYJ, we'll probably stay put at #11."

We'll see how good I am. :snicker:

Check out my post, CBS has us all way to 8, but a STL loss to Dal means we drop to 9.

Devin
01-01-2006, 06:56 PM
While I get where your coming from, please dont "Thank" Katrina.

Michael82
01-01-2006, 07:03 PM
While I get where your coming from, please dont "Thank" Katrina.
Good post. After everything that Katrina did to the people and the houses down South. You can never thank "Katrina" :(

That's just wrong.

kinigirly
01-01-2006, 07:25 PM
ouch :pet: devin

Devin
01-01-2006, 07:29 PM
Well I know he meant no harm, its just bad enough going through that but the Saints players/coaches have had one ****ty year.