X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BAM
    • Sep 2003

Congratulations Jets fans!!

A special congratulations to mikey, lordofgun, skooby and all the other Jets fans that emerged from the woodwork this week. :)

Just one question. How did it feel to be wearing green and white today?

Once again though, congratulations guys. It was a close game. We almost pulled it out in the end, but it just wasn't our day. You guys simply wanted it more. I guess now we can kiss MM and TD goodbye? That's how it was supposed to work out right? Oh and this will most likely get us at least 2 better spots in the draft right? That will definitely allow us to pick up the guy we want.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

• The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Re: Congratulations Jets fans!!

The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Fairway
      • Jul 2002

Comment

• lordofgun
        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

It was funnier in the other thread.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• BAM
          • Sep 2003

Yah I was going to fork it, but I figured it deserved its own. You guys definitely deserve it. Again, congratulations guy.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
            It was funnier in the other thread.
            I thought it was pretty funny here :snicker2:
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
              Closet Bills Fan
              • Nov 2004

the win feels good as a split in the series from that horrendous loss in october.
              td im thinking is gone, but MM i dunno.... only way i see him going is if there is a lot of negativity in the locker room.

j-e-t-s
              jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

And you deserve mediocrity, BAM! I'd wish it on you, but then I'd have to wish it on myself too.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

And you deserve mediocrity, BAM! I'd wish it on you, but then I'd have to wish it on myself too.
                  a win today in a game with no meaning whatsoever would doom us to mediocrity?

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Like I said before in the other thread....

I was cheering here for all the big plays, Brad. Just because I am not crying that the Bills lost, doesn't mean that I'm thrilled that they lost. I said that I wanted the Bills to lose, just as long as TD and/or Mularkey get fired. Now, if they won...I would have celebrated just like you do. Hell, I got my McGahee jersey on and was cheering earlier when the Bills took the lead. but I'm just sick of this same old same old. 6 years with no playoffs?! Donahoe needs to go, and I really believe a win might have prevented that.

Comment

• Fairway
                      • Jul 2002

Amen!

Comment

• X-Era
                        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BAM
                        A special congratulations to mikey, lordofgun, skooby and all the other Jets fans that emerged from the woodwork this week. :)

Just one question. How did it feel to be wearing green and white today?

Once again though, congratulations guys. It was a close game. We almost pulled it out in the end, but it just wasn't our day. You guys simply wanted it more. I guess now we can kiss MM and TD goodbye? That's how it was supposed to work out right? Oh and this will most likely get us at least 2 better spots in the draft right? That will definitely allow us to pick up the guy we want.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
                        I would have loved a win except for 2 things, we would have had about a half dozen desert living sand drinkers trying to convince us that Holcomb is all we need, and things were nicely aligned to have the Jets get a top 2 pick and the rights to either Reggie Bush or Leinhart.

For those reasons, and us sucking, I wasnt that ticked off at Holcomb stinking up the joint and blowing a pretty easy win today.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

I'm pissed off that someone would say I'm not a loyal fan. If they knew me for real, they would know that I'm as loyal as they come. I didn't cheer the Jets touchdowns. I didn't cheer the Jets big plays. I cheered the Bills ones. Like I said in that earlier post....

Originally posted by Mikey82
                          But then again, it doesn't feel good to see this game as a Loss. I thought it would be better, but it isn't. It feels wrong. They had this game and should have won it.

Comment

• Fairway
                            • Jul 2002

I was cheering here for all the big plays, Brad. Just because I am not crying that the Bills lost, doesn't mean that I'm thrilled that they lost. I said that I wanted the Bills to lose, just as long as TD and/or Mularkey get fired. Now, if they won...I would have celebrated just like you do. Hell, I got my McGahee jersey on and was cheering earlier when the Bills took the lead. but I'm just sick of this same old same old. 6 years with no playoffs?! Donahoe needs to go, and I really believe a win might have prevented that.

YOu don't need to explain yourself against a totally ridiculas accusation. Anyone thinking straight knows you are a true blue BIlls fan

Comment

• The_Philster
                              • Jul 2002

personally, I'm not that upset about the loss either...but I sure as hell wasn't wishing for it

Comment

Working...
                              X