PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Jets fans!!

BAM
01-01-2006, 03:25 PM
A special congratulations to mikey, lordofgun, skooby and all the other Jets fans that emerged from the woodwork this week. :) :hi5:

Just one question. How did it feel to be wearing green and white today?

Once again though, congratulations guys. It was a close game. We almost pulled it out in the end, but it just wasn't our day. You guys simply wanted it more. I guess now we can kiss MM and TD goodbye? That's how it was supposed to work out right? Oh and this will most likely get us at least 2 better spots in the draft right? That will definitely allow us to pick up the guy we want.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

The_Philster
01-01-2006, 03:27 PM
:roflmao:

Novacane
01-01-2006, 03:28 PM
:rolleyes:

lordofgun
01-01-2006, 03:29 PM
It was funnier in the other thread.

BAM
01-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Yah I was going to fork it, but I figured it deserved its own. You guys definitely deserve it. Again, congratulations guy. :miyagi:

The_Philster
It was funnier in the other thread.
I thought it was pretty funny here :snicker2:

CuseJetsFan83
the win feels good as a split in the series from that horrendous loss in october.
td im thinking is gone, but MM i dunno.... only way i see him going is if there is a lot of negativity in the locker room.

lordofgun
And you deserve mediocrity, BAM! I'd wish it on you, but then I'd have to wish it on myself too.

The_Philster
01-01-2006, 03:33 PM
And you deserve mediocrity, BAM! I'd wish it on you, but then I'd have to wish it on myself too.
a win today in a game with no meaning whatsoever would doom us to mediocrity? :shakeno:

Michael82
:rolleyes: Like I said before in the other thread....

I was cheering here for all the big plays, Brad. Just because I am not crying that the Bills lost, doesn't mean that I'm thrilled that they lost. I said that I wanted the Bills to lose, just as long as TD and/or Mularkey get fired. Now, if they won...I would have celebrated just like you do. Hell, I got my McGahee jersey on and was cheering earlier when the Bills took the lead. but I'm just sick of this same old same old. 6 years with no playoffs?! Donahoe needs to go, and I really believe a win might have prevented that.

Novacane

Amen!

X-Era
01-01-2006, 03:34 PM
A special congratulations to mikey, lordofgun, skooby and all the other Jets fans that emerged from the woodwork this week. :) :hi5:

Just one question. How did it feel to be wearing green and white today?

Once again though, congratulations guys. It was a close game. We almost pulled it out in the end, but it just wasn't our day. You guys simply wanted it more. I guess now we can kiss MM and TD goodbye? That's how it was supposed to work out right? Oh and this will most likely get us at least 2 better spots in the draft right? That will definitely allow us to pick up the guy we want.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

I would have loved a win except for 2 things, we would have had about a half dozen desert living sand drinkers trying to convince us that Holcomb is all we need, and things were nicely aligned to have the Jets get a top 2 pick and the rights to either Reggie Bush or Leinhart.

For those reasons, and us sucking, I wasnt that ticked off at Holcomb stinking up the joint and blowing a pretty easy win today.

Michael82
01-01-2006, 03:35 PM
I'm pissed off that someone would say I'm not a loyal fan. If they knew me for real, they would know that I'm as loyal as they come. I didn't cheer the Jets touchdowns. I didn't cheer the Jets big plays. I cheered the Bills ones. Like I said in that earlier post....

But then again, it doesn't feel good to see this game as a Loss. I thought it would be better, but it isn't. It feels wrong. They had this game and should have won it. :mad:

The_Philster
01-01-2006, 03:36 PM

I was cheering here for all the big plays, Brad. Just because I am not crying that the Bills lost, doesn't mean that I'm thrilled that they lost. I said that I wanted the Bills to lose, just as long as TD and/or Mularkey get fired. Now, if they won...I would have celebrated just like you do. Hell, I got my McGahee jersey on and was cheering earlier when the Bills took the lead. but I'm just sick of this same old same old. 6 years with no playoffs?! Donahoe needs to go, and I really believe a win might have prevented that.
personally, I'm not that upset about the loss either...but I sure as hell wasn't wishing for it

Novacane
01-01-2006, 03:36 PM

YOu don't need to explain yourself against a totally ridiculas accusation. Anyone thinking straight knows you are a true blue BIlls fan

Michael82
01-01-2006, 03:37 PM
I would have loved a win except for 2 things, we would have had about a half dozen desert living sand drinkers trying to convince us that Holcomb is all we need, and things were nicely aligned to have the Jets get a top 2 pick and the rights to either Reggie Bush or Leinhart.

For those reasons, and us sucking, I wasnt that ticked off at Holcomb stinking up the joint and blowing a pretty easy win today.
Forgot about that, if we went into next year with a two game winning streak...the Kelly Holcomb bandwagon would start to grow and the QB controversy would really begin. :ill:

Novacane
01-01-2006, 03:37 PM
I'm pissed off that someone would say I'm not a loyal fan. ....

You should be. It's assinine

Michael82
01-01-2006, 03:39 PM
YOu don't need to explain yourself against a totally ridiculas accusation. Anyone thinking straight knows you are a true blue BIlls fan
Thanks Bro! :up:

Besides, I don't see BAM driving to training camp everyday or even once a year to check out his team and reporting it for all the fans to see. I don't see BAM coming up to more than 2 games a year, when other true Blue Bills fans come to Buffalo for the full season and are travelling even farther. Hmmm, maybe he's not the loyal Bills fan? :scratch:

Michael82
01-01-2006, 03:39 PM
personally, I'm not that upset about the loss either...but I sure as hell wasn't wishing for it
Thank you. That's what I wanted to hear. I want to hear from BAM that he's not that upset about the loss. I bet he isn't. Oh wait, I forgot...he's a loyal Bills fan. He's always really upset when they lose. :rolleyes:

BAM
01-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Think what you wish. IMO to root against your team is assinine.

G. Host
01-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Forgot about that, if we went into next year with a two game winning streak...the Kelly Holcomb bandwagon would start to grow and the QB controversy would really begin. :ill:

The only way QB controversies occur if fans allow media to prod them into it. When Losman is QB I'll support hiim, if Holcomb is QB I'll support him but I understand that some fans will not.

The_Philster
01-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Thank you. That's what I wanted to hear. I want to hear from BAM that he's not that upset about the loss. I bet he isn't. Oh wait, I forgot...he's a loyal Bills fan. He's always really upset when they lose. :rolleyes:
thing that BAM, along with me and many others,is sickened by is the people who hoped for a loss

BAM
01-01-2006, 03:43 PM

Besides, I don't see BAM driving to training camp everyday or even once a year to check out his team and reporting it for all the fans to see. I don't see BAM coming up to more than 2 games a year, when other true Blue Bills fans come to Buffalo for the full season and are travelling even farther. Hmmm, maybe he's not the real Bills fan? :scratch:

Oh Ok you want to go that route do you.

Well Mikey. Could it be possible you haven't had the luxury of exploring the full boundaries of the female anatomy because you are going to training camp every day? Because you go to more than 2 games a year? Because you spend all your time writing reports and taking pictures when you could be out on a date? Could it also be that you spend 20 our of 24 hours a day here at the Billszone? That'd be my guess.

Here's a hint. Get out of the house once in a while. You will not ever hook up with anyone sitting on your ass all day long.

Novacane
Besides, I don't see BAM driving to training camp everyday or even once a year to check out his team and reporting it for all the fans to see. :

Bam thinks you're just there spying for the BIlls opponents :lmao:

Michael82
Think what you wish. IMO to root against your team is assinine.
Who said I was rooting AGAINST them? I wasn't cheering when they made bad plays! I wasn't jumping up and down when the Jets returned that kickoff for a TD. I wasn't smiling when Holcomb threw his 4th INT and gave away the little bit that they had left of the game. So, you can't say I was rooting AGAINST them. I was however not too upset that they lost and happy now that Donahoe will definitely be gone and maybe Mularkey.

Michael82
01-01-2006, 03:45 PM

Well Mikey. Could it be possible you haven't had the luxury of exploring the full boundaries of the female anatomy because you are going to training camp every day? Because you go to more than 2 games a year? Because you spend all your time writing reports and taking pictures when you could be out on a date? Could it also be that you spend 20 our of 24 hours a day here at the Billszone? That'd be my guess.

Here's a hint. Get out of the house once in a while. You will not ever hook up with anyone sitting on your ass all day long.
20? Hardly? I actually spend less time here than many people. :::

BAM
01-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Who said I was rooting AGAINST them?
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=88875

Post # 2

Michael82
01-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Keep in mind, BAM. I have no problem with you. but you are the one that started this ****! You called me and others a Jets fan because we were wanting to see some major changes with this team, even if it meant a loss for the changes to happen.

Novacane
01-01-2006, 03:47 PM

That was cruel. No need to get personal

Michael82
01-01-2006, 03:48 PM
That's not rooting against them. With a messageboard it's all talk. How do you know what I was or wasn't doing at my house? I was cheering every single big play and getting pissed with the bad ones. Yes, I will admit I am not upset they lost, because IMO it guarantees that Tom Donahoe will be gone, and maybe even Mike Mularkey. But it doesn't mean than I was thrilled that the Jets won. :shakeno:

BAM
01-01-2006, 03:48 PM
Keep in mind, BAM. I have no problem with you. but you are the one that started this ****! You called me and others a Jets fan because we were wanting to see some major changes with this team, even if it meant a loss for the changes to happen.

I have no problem with you either. It was more of a ribbing, but I see some of you can't take a joke. I underestimate the sense of humor around here sometimes.

lordofgun
01-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Maybe it wasn't funny.

The_Philster
01-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Hell, I got my McGahee jersey on What??!! You messed with what worked? What happened to the Spikes Pro Bowl jersey? :mad:

Michael82
01-01-2006, 03:52 PM
I have no problem with you either. It was more of a ribbing, but I see some of you can't take a joke. I underestimate the sense of humor around here sometimes.
You're calling us unloyal fans. That's like the worst thing you can say to a true fan.

Oh, plus you got personal. :mad:

Michael82
01-01-2006, 03:53 PM
What??!! You messed with what worked? What happened to the Spikes Pro Bowl jersey? :mad:
The luck wore out on that with the Chargers away game. :ill:

BAM
01-01-2006, 03:54 PM

I take it personal when someone claims to be a better fan than myself just because they have season tickets, go to training camp, and take 2000 pictures at games. It's kind of a lame way of thinking. So it could go both ways if you want to get technical.

The_Philster
01-01-2006, 03:54 PM
You're calling us unloyal fans. That's like the worst thing you can say to a true fan.talking about wanting a loss isn't exactly loyal...if you changed your mind on wanting the loss, you could've said something just as easily as you said you wanted the loss

BAM
01-01-2006, 03:56 PM
You're calling us unloyal fans. That's like the worst thing you can say to a true fan.

Oh, plus you got personal. :mad:
Sorry buddy but I actually wasn't joking about the unloyal part. I was kidding around calling you Jets fans, but rooting against your team is the worst thing you could do, IMO.

I only got personal because you did, bro. :up:

I'm outta here for now though. Enjoy the loss/win. However you want to take it. I have a life outside of the internet and I'm going to go enjoy it now. Peace!

L.A. Playa
01-01-2006, 03:57 PM
:movie:

Novacane
01-01-2006, 03:57 PM
I take it personal when someone claims to be a better fan than myself just because they have season tickets, go to training camp, and take 2000 pictures at games. It's kind of a lame way of thinking. So it could go both ways if you want to get technical.

You started it

HHURRICANE
01-01-2006, 03:58 PM
I'm pissed off that someone would say I'm not a loyal fan. If they knew me for real, they would know that I'm as loyal as they come. I didn't cheer the Jets touchdowns. I didn't cheer the Jets big plays. I cheered the Bills ones. Like I said in that earlier post....

Dude you don't need to defend yourself. I don't get this live for today mentality with our fans. We needed to look at the future like 10 weeks ago and people were all pissed off that fans like me had concerns about this team back than.

Now we are 5-11 and nobody is giving credit to the fans that were smart enough to see that this wasn't a team that was close to making the playoffs. For God's sake we lost to the Jets today!!!!!

JP should have started every game that he was healthy enough to be in. We wasted 8 games with Holcomb behind center!!

Tatonka
01-01-2006, 03:59 PM

i thought that was pretty damn ****ed up too.. if i am mikey, i am looking for a fist fight.

Devin
01-01-2006, 04:02 PM
wow what an intense thread.

I am not happy with a loss, and am certainly not happy holcomb got another baseless start. Much less a loss to a division opponent.

BUT if this results in some changes being made, i wont feel as bad.

Mr. Cynical
01-01-2006, 05:21 PM
How did it feel to be wearing green and white today?

Like a warm, wet p*ssy. :hump:

Mr. Cynical
01-01-2006, 05:24 PM

Agreed.

tat2dmike77
01-01-2006, 05:32 PM
:calm:

Michael82
01-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Like a warm, wet p*ssy. :hump:
:rofl:

Dont drink the water
01-04-2006, 06:24 PM
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!
You misspelled the team's name. It is:
J E S T :D

Mitchy moo
01-04-2006, 07:56 PM
No we got rid of some baggage after the jets game, deal sealed. bye bye td.

BAM
01-05-2006, 11:41 AM
Still don't think the Jets game had anything to do with it.

RW even said the biggest disappointment was the Miami game.

Oh well.

Mitchy moo
01-05-2006, 12:53 PM
An argument could have been created that they won 2 in a row on the road and were heading the right way. By falling down to the lowly jets it sealed the deal.