PDA

View Full Version : MM is an idiot!!

HHURRICANE
01-01-2006, 03:47 PM
I couldn't get the game here in Atlanta but I couldn't believe it when I saw that we had lost to the Jets. We suck and MM should be fired for not starting JP. And as I predicted JP never saw the field. What a liar and a loser!!!

Please reply to my post if I am wrong because I did not see the game!!

onceproudbillsfan
01-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Your right. His play callin is by far the worst by any coach in the league. You have Willis who is having a good start to the game and he keeps throwing the ball. I thought Kevin Gilbride was bad, boy i would much rather have him back then is freakin joke. At least when KG was here we could score tds in the red zone. First and ten he throws the football, first and ten he throws the football, and first and ten he throws the football. I cant tell you how much he done this today. Its like a slap in the face to Willis. If Willis was on the Chiefs,Broncos, or the Panthers he would definently be the best back in football. Im glad this shi*ty season is over. Now if MM coaching job here in buffalo was over it would make me happier than winnin the super bowl.

HHURRICANE
01-01-2006, 04:02 PM
Your right. His play callin is by far the worst by any coach in the league. You have Willis who is having a good start to the game and he keeps throwing the ball. I thought Kevin Gilbride was bad, boy i would much rather have him back then is freakin joke. At least when KG was here we could score tds in the red zone. First and ten he throws the football, first and ten he throws the football, and first and ten he throws the football. I cant tell you how much he done this today. Its like a slap in the face to Willis. If Willis was on the Chiefs,Broncos, or the Panthers he would definently be the best back in football. Im glad this shi*ty season is over. Now if MM coaching job here in buffalo was over it would make me happier than winnin the super bowl.

Thanks for the recap. I don't know how MM stays. Miami went 9-7 with a first year coach and not as much talent.

FirstDownBills
01-01-2006, 04:05 PM
I couldn't get the game here in Atlanta but I couldn't believe it when I saw that we had lost to the Jets. We suck and MM should be fired for not starting JP. And as I predicted JP never saw the field. What a liar and a loser!!!

Please reply to my post if I am wrong because I did not see the game!!

I don't know why you're so surprised that they lost to the Jets. At least the Jets can play one side of the ball well, despite the fact they gave up 26 points today.