PDA

View Full Version : Time to talk REALITY.

ICE74129
01-01-2006, 03:55 PM
First off, That blew up in your face didn't it Mike?

Holcomb should NOT get a chance to start next year. This was his 10th year in the league and again shows why he is a career backup. BACKUP, not starter. He has a career losing record as a starter and hasn't fared that much better in relief time. I stated on another board now FOX sports sumed KH up as well as you could. He is a 2-3 inning (game) relief pitcher. Play him more than that and he will get lit up.

As of today he is 3-4 as a starter with the Bills. JP is 2-7. So 8 more years = 1 more win? Sorry, he isn't worth it. Don't waste one more snap on this guy. He is our backup and a good one, but that is all. (NOTE: I said REALITY. REALITY says JP gets the KC win. I don't care what the NFL Technicalities are. JP won that game).

Reality. Several Veterans need to go this offseason. The saddest of which is moulds. His actions have made it where Ralph and co MUST cut him. He has made it clear he won't play for JP. When a player goes so far in his self wants and needs and causes the issues in the locker room he has, you MUST cut him. Teague, Adams, Milloy, Moulds, Posey, Anderson, Mike Williams all need to go as well. Every one of them are not producing up to their pay. It is past time to let the younger players on this team get thier shots.

Reality. I see Tom Donahoe fired tomorrow. We have dropped 6 of the last 7 and this team is going no where. I see Russ Brandon taking care of non football ops, Modrak handling the football ops and MM stays. I hate this honestly, but again we are talking reality. I hate MM being here. He is too weak of a HC and lost his locker room this year. That is the sign of a weak and bad HC. But REALITY says ralph wilson is too cheap to cut him and pay him for not being here.

GBS 18
01-01-2006, 04:16 PM
i couldnt agree more with everything you just said.

except for releasing milloy and tim anderson?

while milloy is a possible cut he is pretty much the only veteran on the defense who seemed to put in effort this season besdies fletcher. And hes still a pretty darn good player.

as for anderson...if your talking about tim anderson...this is his second season in the nfl...and while im not saying hes a GREAT player, he improved very much as the season went on and could be a pretty decent rotational player if we get 2 stout defensive tackles next year.

I do think that Troy Vincent is a piece of crap and needs to either retire or be cut. the guy CANTTTTT tackle and he is too slow to play free safety...let alone corner next year if clements is in fact not going to be on the team next year.

one more point i have to make is....................kelly holcomb is a back up quarterback. We might as well name eric moulds the head coach because that is pretty much the only reason Holcomb is starting is because he makes moulds happy because he gets better stats. Big deal Moulds is gone after this year we all know he is not even close to the 11 million dollars he is going to make next season. Cut his ass and bring in a guy like Antonio Bryant from cleveland who is a young reciever with alot of potential who can grow with the rest of the YOUNG players on this team once the crust like vincent adams and moulds are gone.

us bills fans need to face the facts that we need to infact rebuild. We do have some good pieces in place. Especially if we get rid of moulds and bring in a young reciever that can grow with JP evans and McGahee. By getting rid of these veterans and possibly mike williams we would have a LOT of cap money to finally invest in a OFFENSIVE LINE so JP or even holcomb or whoever the hell is playing QB has actual time to make good decisions.

be patient bills fans

and go ahead and rip on me all of u people who get a hard on for Holcomb because you guys are living in a fantasy world.

Historian
01-01-2006, 04:23 PM
Russ Brandon is a dildo...but you're right on with your analysis, ICE.

:posrep:

Michael82
01-01-2006, 04:23 PM

A dildo??? :lmao:

Philagape
01-01-2006, 04:24 PM
Today WAS Holcomb's chance to be the starter.

Next, please.

We've got no time to waste on someone who's still mediocre after 10 years.

HHURRICANE
01-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Today WAS Holcomb's chance to be the starter.

Next, please.

We've got no time to waste on someone who's still mediocre after 10 years.

Against a team that sucks. I am sick of hearing about Holcomb as the starter. We waste a whole season not playing JP in all of the games. MM is a pussy!!

feelthepain
01-01-2006, 04:39 PM
Holcomb always seems to put up better numbers then JP and the team likes Holcombe much better then JP. As a coach what would you do, play JP because thats what the desperate fans want or play Holcomb because thats what the players want. I think it's pretty simple.

The_Philster
01-01-2006, 04:44 PM
play JP because you win out in the long run

FirstDownBills
01-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Holcomb always seems to put up better numbers then JP and the team likes Holcombe much better then JP. As a coach what would you do, play JP because thats what the desperate fans want or play Holcomb because thats what the players want. I think it's pretty simple.

What the players want?! :lmao:

Philagape
01-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Football is not a democracy. When you're paid millions of dollars, you do what you're told and STFU.

GBS 18
01-01-2006, 04:47 PM
The "players" that want holcomb to play are the ones who are going to be gone next year. Like moulds who knows hes gone next year and wants stats to get $$$ in free agency. Adams wants to win and gets stats because he knows that he is gone, plus he has an incentive based contract with the Bills. Thats the problem with the 2005 bills this season, we couldnt be patient and let our young qb play this season much like the giants and bengals did with manning and palmer, instead our vagina head coach made some certain players more important than the team and the future of the franchise and only delaying JPs development even more. IS JP GOING TO BE A GREAT QB??? I DONT KNOW IF HE IS....NO ONE DOES but its hard to find out when you sit his ass on the bench.

Michael82
01-01-2006, 04:48 PM
Football is not a democracy. When you're paid millions of dollars, you do what you're told and STFU.
EXACTLY!!! :bf1:

ICE74129
01-01-2006, 04:53 PM

See you show what is wrong with the fanbase and why MM is a wimp and a worthless HC.

A REAL HC names JP the starter and plays him 16 games. If the HC is a strong one, there is no word from the veterans at all. They also play at 100% to support the team or else.

Did we hear word one from Cinci's vets? NYG's vets? No. Because they both have strong HC's.

ICE74129
01-01-2006, 04:54 PM

Amen!

GBS 18
01-01-2006, 04:57 PM
im glad to see we have some smart fans

props guys and go bills

ICE74129
01-01-2006, 04:58 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3553

Well folks I will believe it when I see it, but I think my realist prediction will come true.

ICE74129
01-01-2006, 05:00 PM

LOL...dildo.

I think Brandon will do fine as non football ops VP.

feelthepain
01-01-2006, 05:02 PM
See you show what is wrong with the fanbase and why MM is a wimp and a worthless HC.

A REAL HC names JP the starter and plays him 16 games. If the HC is a strong one, there is no word from the veterans at all. They also play at 100% to support the team or else.

Did we hear word one from Cinci's vets? NYG's vets? No. Because they both have strong HC's.

No, what it shows is Mike listens to what the players want because it's what the players feel gives them the best chance to win. Players will play harder when they feel what they say and think are important to the coach and team. This is a touchy subject, but it's being reported that the Bill players don't want JP on the field. I think the team plays better under holcomb. Last week was a good example.

ICE74129
01-01-2006, 05:04 PM
No, what it shows is Mike listens to what the players want because it's what the players feel gives them the best chance to win. Players will play harder when they feel what they say and think are important to the coach and team. This is a touchy subject, but it's being reported that the Bill players don't want JP on the field. I think the team plays better under holcomb. Last week was a good example.

Sorry what the players WANT doesn't matter. It really doesn't. Mike needed to be a strong HC and TELL Them how it was. Coughlin, Shanahan, Holmgren etc don't worry about players wants or feelings.

GBS 18
01-01-2006, 05:04 PM
ice your my boy!

Philagape
01-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Pro football players have millions of reasons to play hard. They don't need another.

ICE74129
01-01-2006, 05:19 PM
ice your my boy!

just trying to help a brother out :cool: