• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

a compilation of mock drafts...

A.J. Hawk - LB - Ohio State

2024 TOP 200 Fantasy Football Rankings, TOP 200 PPR Cheatsheets TOP 200 PPR Draft / Draft Rankings

This move should certainly get TD fired - LB is the last position I'd concern myself with unless they thought he could be a freakish pass rushing DE.

10. Buffalo Bills: Jimmy Williams, CB (Va. Tech)

Not their most pressing need, but Mularkey won’t pass on the opportunity to bring in a stud corner like Williams.

Buffalo Eric Winston, OT, Miami
    Potential franchise LT will need to show his knee is completely healthy to go this high. http://www.footballsfuture.com/2006/mock2006.html

Buffalo Bills Wright, Rodrique, DT Texas
    Buffalo really needs help on both sides of the line and a franchise LT would be in the fold, but with none worth taking here...They could also use a good defensive lineman to solidify their defense and make it better...Rod Wright is a monster at 300 + and a disruptor...This would be a fantastic pick to pair with Sam Adams and one day replace him...Other Possibilities: DeMeco Ryans (OLB - Alabama), Michael Huff (S - Texas), Devin Hester (CB - Miami)

One said we'd take Derrick Hagan, WR, Arizona St. - another surefire TD terminator.

Buffalo Bills Winston, Eric, OT Miami (FL)
    Buffalo needs a big OT to help Willis Mcgahee run up the middle. Mcgahee has been doing fine, thank you very much, so with a better OL he could spring to NFL superstardom. The Patriots seem to be on the decline, but you can never count them out. If the Bills play their cards right they could win the AFC East next year. Winston is the pick.

Chad Greenway - LB - Iowa

D'Brickashaw Ferguson - OT - Virginia
    round 2 it predicts that we grab Jesse Maholena - DT - Tennessee
    Since 2005, we have helped thousands of people get the perfect domain name.

I'll keep finding more - you guys can tell me what you think - since I don't really follow college football.
    Last edited by ublinkwescore; 01-01-2006, 04:41 PM.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: a compilation of mock drafts...

try footballsfuture.com
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      • Sep 2002

I did - they said we'd get Eric Winston as you can see.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
        • Sep 2002

that last guy is dumb - Tackles are on the outside of the OLine - so how's a tackle gonna help McGahee up the middle - unless he's able to stop a DE from crossing over to the inside.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Footballsfuture.com has like 20 or so mocks at it, scroll all the way to the right
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X