• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

it's nice to see...

that we're getting some measure of revenge from the Titans from the Travis Henry trade - first the guy goes to a team that we hate - shows his mediocrity, gets suspended for four games for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy or was it the banned substance policy - oh well, now his team's going to be giving us a great 3rd round pick.

Who's tennessee's owner?

He deserves a "Coors Light Real Men of Genius" commercial too - just like Chad Johnson, Nate Clements, and Travis Henry.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: it's nice to see...

As much as I hate Tom Donahoe, he's been very good at wheeling and dealing. The 2001 draft was some good moving, to move down and get Clements instead of Kenyatta "Overrated Bust" Walker. And then of course the Peerless Price trade and now the trade for Travis Henry.

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
      As much as I hate Tom Donahoe, he's been very good at wheeling and dealing. The 2001 draft was some good moving, to move down and get Clements instead of Kenyatta "Overrated Bust" Walker. And then of course the Peerless Price trade and now the trade for Travis Henry.
      Well, except for The Quarterback Who Shall Go Nameless Who Now Plays for Dallas
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
        Well, except for The Quarterback Who Shall Go Nameless Who Now Plays for Dallas
        I was not talking about that.

Comment

• feelthepain
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Mar 2005

Wasn't it some sort of conditional pick?? With Henrys injury history didn't Henry have to reach a certain amount of carries?? I don't know what parameters of the deal were. The reaso I ask is because I didn't hear Henry's name at all this year. He did play well against the Fins but that's all I know.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by feelthepain
            Wasn't it some sort of conditional pick?? With Henrys injury history didn't Henry have to reach a certain amount of carries?? I don't know what parameters of the deal were. The reaso I ask is because I didn't hear Henry's name at all this year. He did play well against the Fins but that's all I know.
            nope, not conditional. That's what makes it soo good.

Comment

Working...
            X