PDA

View Full Version : Anyone realize what the implications draftwise with the Cinnci win mean to us?

X-Era
01-01-2006, 06:45 PM
If Tenn were to have won, we would have had the 3rd pick in the draft and the rights to D'Brick!!!

With a Tenn loss, we would have been at 4 AHEAD of NYJ.

So the players rallied around Holcomb in a meaningless game for us and beat Cinnci only to go on and prove that Holcomb is nothing more than a backup in the final game. HMMMM, what could of been.

I will NEVER root for a loss, but this would have been a close one.

Devin
01-01-2006, 06:54 PM
It doesnt bother me, the cinci game was a fantastic game. I only wish JP played. But either way.

We will be in the top 10 and get a solid pick by our new GM.

Michael82
01-01-2006, 06:56 PM
It doesnt bother me, the cinci game was a fantastic game. I only wish JP played. But either way.

We will be in the top 10 and get a solid pick by our new GM.
Good post. I enjoyed that win all weekend. It made my Christmas. It was nice to celebrate a Bills win for the holidays. :up:

dolphinssuck
01-01-2006, 07:01 PM
The Bills will get a solid pick in the draft and I HOPE they pick wisely. I pray that we can go after a good linemen.

Novacane
01-01-2006, 07:04 PM
To be honest I'd rather have #8 than #3. The differance in money is huge and Dbrickashaw is no sure thing. (see Mike Williams)

Michael82
01-01-2006, 07:09 PM
To be honest I'd rather have #8 than #3. The differance in money is huge and Dbrickashaw is no sure thing. (see Mike Williams)
Exactly!

G. Host
01-01-2006, 07:13 PM

Very good post. :goodpost: