PDA

View Full Version : The 2006 schedule looks easier than the schedule this yr

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-01-2006, 11:31 PM
2006 opponents:
Home: Dolphins, Jaguars, Jets, Packers, Patriots, Titans, Vikings TBD AFC West opponent
Away: Bears, Colts, Dolphins, Jets, Lions, Patriots, Texans, TBD AFC North opponent
easier or harder schedule :question: :feedback:
http://www.buffalobills.com/team/20042009Schedule.jsp

cordog
01-01-2006, 11:36 PM
It wont matter when the bills cant win on the road no matter who they play.

The_Philster
01-02-2006, 07:03 AM
that AFC W opponent coming here with be the Chargers
the AFC N opponent we'll be visiting will be Baltimore

helmetguy
01-02-2006, 07:44 AM
the AFC N opponent we'll be visiting will be Baltimore

Mikey Does Mansfield, Part II?

Michael82
01-02-2006, 07:50 AM
Mikey Does Mansfield, Part II?
:ill:

I wouldn't mind another road trip to Baltimore. That was fun. but I don't want those seats again. Man, were they high. :ill:

helmetguy
01-02-2006, 07:53 AM
:ill:

I wouldn't mind another road trip to Baltimore. That was fun. but I don't want those seats again. Man, were they high. :ill:
Maybe you'll last 'til closing time at Mark's Bros. next time, too, eh?

Michael82
01-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Maybe you'll last 'til closing time at Mark's Bros. next time, too, eh?
:nervous:

X-Era
01-02-2006, 09:20 AM
2006 opponents:
Home: Dolphins, Jaguars, Jets, Packers, Patriots, Titans, Vikings TBD AFC West opponent
Away: Bears, Colts, Dolphins, Jets, Lions, Patriots, Texans, TBD AFC North opponent
easier or harder schedule :question: :feedback:
http://www.buffalobills.com/team/20042009Schedule.jsp

I think Ralph spending some dough in FA, us taking some bigtime players in the draft to include, overall some BIG upgrades on both lines, and JP starting could make us next years Bengals.

But the Pats are sure to get a OC and let Beli do what he does best, Nicks got the Fins overachieving and the Jets probably bottom feed for another year.

Its gonna be tougher to win our divsion that last year and I dont see us winning enough, like 11 games , to get a wildcard.

I would have loved JP to get the invaluable experience against our division rivals, but the tail was waging the dog this year. No matter, see the sig.