Can anyone name a few games in which Drew has beaten teams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WG
    Drew and Sam stole all my hair
    • Jul 2002

Can anyone name a few games in which Drew has beaten teams...

...that were 10-6 or better?

Just curious. I know there's a few, but I can't seem to remember which ones...
    Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

• Wys Guy
    • Jul 2002

There's got to be some out there. He's averaged 1 win per season against such teams...

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

How many QBs out there have piled up wins against 10-6 or better teams? They are 10-6 or better for a reason (because they weren't beaten much).

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

Would you consider a 9-7 team, since well if he didn't beat them, they would be 10-6? How about the Dolphins? They would be 11-5 if Bledsoe hadn't beat them twice.

Let me guess wys. You got an A in fuzzy math in grade school.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
          • Jul 2002

Oh and let me stress that I didn't in any way mean in any way that Bledsoe himself beat the Dolphins single handedly.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Re: Can anyone name a few games in which Drew has beaten teams...

Originally posted by Wys Guy

Yeah, you're right...Drew sucks...cut him now...bring back Todd Collins and Billy Joe Hobert...

:firehead:

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• kgun12
              • Jul 2002

Re: Can anyone name a few games in which Drew has beaten teams...

Originally posted by Wys Guy

Who ever makes the smilies we need a "BEAT A DEAD HORSE ONE REALLY REALLY BAD"
              Retired Air Traffic Controller
              USAF VETERAN
              DAV

Comment

• Ebenezer
                Give me a minute...
                • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Can anyone name a few games in which Drew has beaten teams...

Originally posted by kgun12
                :horse:

Thanks K-gun...I could not have said it better myself. If somebody digs far enough I'll bet the QB who has the best lifetime record against teams better than 10-6 will be some guy who couldn't get out of his own way...or played for a team that really sucked but got to play those teams because they were in the same division.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanOne
                  Would you consider a 9-7 team, since well if he didn't beat them, they would be 10-6? How about the Dolphins? They would be 11-5 if Bledsoe hadn't beat them twice.

Let me guess wys. You got an A in fuzzy math in grade school.
                  In 10 seasons? Come on now BFO!

But as long as you ask, let's take a look, shall we...

Pennington in his second season, first as a starter was 1-1 in the regular season. 2-2 if you count the PS.

McNair was 6-2 if you count the PS. He's already more than halfway to Drew's 10 year total... I'm sure he's got another handful tucked away there somewhere.

Brad Johnson is 3-1 on the season thus far, soon to be 4-1.

From another 8-8 team, even Brees went 2-2 in his first year starting, second season overall! I don't think he'll have any trouble "amassing" another 9 such wins over his next 9 seasons of starting. He may even do it in 2 or 3 more seasons.

Even Blake was 1-2 this season on Baltimore. I realize they have so much more talent than we do around him however...

No, it's Drew! He sucks! The man simply can't beat decent teams. 11 victories over teams 10-6+ by my count in 10 seasons. Given his play this year v. teams 10-6 plus, 0-2, 2 TDs, 5 INTs, I just can't wait until next season! Oh boy...! Please, let's throw the ball some more!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                    • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Can anyone name a few games in which Drew has beaten teams...

Excuses, excuses, excuses...

Never any substance!

Originally posted by kgun12

I tried K, but you know what, you guys simply aren't going to let it lie. I tried, I really did. Then the attacks started again, so hey, I'll play!

It gets fun when I don't have to pull any punches...

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Wys Guy
                      • Jul 2002

BTW, thanks for naming ALL of those many, many games that Drew has beaten. Since he averages 1 per season, can anyone please explain to all the nice boys and girls, how on earth we're supposed to win 3, possibly 4 games in a row to win a SuperBowl w/ Mr. Mistake at QB?

I mean to expect him to not blow a game vs. a playoff caliber team once is apparently not a good "odds-on" wager. How is 3 or 4 games in a row make good odds? It's an extreme longshot!

The man simply isn't used to winning the important games. Career losing record against both the Phins and Jets.

He can't nor ever has been able to play decently v. division opponents and teams w/ winning records. So as long as Drew is in Buffalo, we won't ever win a SB.

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Rude American
                        EE is my American Idol
                        • Jul 2002

I think the cayenne has affected Wys's brain. And apparently it's more potent than crack.

You want that hamburger on bun?

Comment

• Judge
                          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanOne
                          How many QBs out there have piled up wins against 10-6 or better teams? They are 10-6 or better for a reason (because they weren't beaten much).
                          Don't expect Wys to understand that obvious logic!
                          Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• Butch
                            • Jul 2002

This is why we are in a recession right now. Because there are people more worried about a player's record against 10-6 teams, than actually finding something meaningful to do with their time. If his record against 10-6 teams worries you so much, and Drew himself bothers you so much, stop watching football.
                            It's nice to have a real quarterback again.

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
                              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I'm not going to debate on this subject any longer....Wys has his opinions and he will never change his mind. If he thinks the Earth is flat then it will always be in his mind.

But what I don't understand is,

Why

Comment

Working...
                              X