PDA

View Full Version : First 8 picks

Devin
01-02-2006, 01:25 AM
I am sure there will be trades, and I maybe way off but just for fun.....

1. Houston - Reggie Bush, RB
2. New Orleans - Matt Lienhart, QB
3. Tennessee - D'Brickshaw Ferguson, OT
4. New York Jets - Mario Williams, DE
5. Green Bay - AJ Hawk, LB
6. San Francisco - Jimmy Williams, CB
7. Oakland - Mathias Kiwanuka, DE
8. Buffalo - Haloti Ngata, DT

Anyone else wanna mock the first 8?

PhinsFan66
01-02-2006, 01:30 AM
With the 2nd pick in the NFL draft the New Orleans Saints select Matt Leinart, QB USC.....wait, Matt is being interviewed and he is gonna pull an Eli Manning....he is refusing to play for the Saints.....Hope Green Bay or Tennessee get him and not the sucky Jets Jets Jets.

ZacGriffi~82
01-02-2006, 01:40 AM
I can't see the Jets taking Mario.

Bmax
01-02-2006, 02:14 AM
I could see the jets picking him .. With john abraham in limbo.. That could happen.. They need line help badly (Off...) could go 2nd best off lineman.

The raiders are always a question mark.. The woodson situation could lead to williams.. But they need a quarterback.. Could go cutler...or swing deal for leinart..

The bills should be able to get Best DT or 2nd or 3rd best ot .. if they want...

Bmax....

ZacGriffi~82
01-02-2006, 02:31 AM
I think it's a real good possibility the could semi-reach and take DeAngelo Williams. They desperately need an explosive player on offense, and an RB of the future.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
01-02-2006, 02:32 AM
Tamba Hali, DE or Paul Posluszny, LB from Penn St.

Ingtar33
01-02-2006, 03:11 AM
i'd hate to nab a DT in the high first round.

sort of a waste unless he's the second coming of ted washington. I'd even take the 2nd coming of warren sapp... maybe.

i don't see anyone that talented in the draft this year.

Don't get me wrong... you might be drafting a potential All Pro in the high 1st, but in all likelihood, it will be 4 or 5 years before he has "the" season.

(the one notable exception over the last decade being Richard Seymour, and again… I don’t see a Seymour in this draft either)

ShadowHawk7
01-02-2006, 04:46 AM
i'd hate to nab a DT in the high first round.

sort of a waste unless he's the second coming of ted washington. I'd even take the 2nd coming of warren sapp... maybe.

i don't see anyone that talented in the draft this year.

Don't get me wrong... you might be drafting a potential All Pro in the high 1st, but in all likelihood, it will be 4 or 5 years before he has "the" season.

(the one notable exception over the last decade being Richard Seymour, and again… I don’t see a Seymour in this draft either)
Indeed.. if we move to a 3-4 I'd like to see Hawk here, or if Clements walks, bring Jimmy Williams in.

SquishDaFish
01-02-2006, 05:10 AM
Trade down about 6 or so picks and pick up some more pics.

Scumbag College
01-02-2006, 08:05 AM
Trade down about 6 or so picks and pick up some more pics.

Agreed, however I don't see any players from 5 down at any teams are going to be desparate to have. I think there are 5 elite players in the draft this year, Bush, Leinhart, DE Williams, CB Williams, and Ferguson. After that, I don't see any teams below the Bills who would absolutely need anyone who's left.

I agree wtih trading down though, there are going to be ALOT of holes on the Bills after all of the offseason cuts.

Billsouth
01-02-2006, 08:26 AM
what about taking VINCE YOUNG?!! ::))

slakjaw157
01-02-2006, 08:32 AM
The raiders are always a question mark.. The woodson situation could lead to williams.. But they need a quarterback.. Could go cutler...or swing deal for leinart..

I think the Raiders have had their fill of drafting QB's from USC. Does the name Todd Marinovich ring any bells?

ICE74129
01-02-2006, 08:35 AM
DO NOT MOVE DOWN! I am sick of this move down to get more picks crap. So you want to move down so the talent is lesser to pick up more lesser picks that are crap shoots?

Stay at 8 and pick your man. Ralph needs to make this damn scouting staff cut the s@#! and pick a guy at 8. Bring Back Dwight Adams for God's sake!

X-Era
01-02-2006, 09:04 AM

I think the top 3 are pretty sound. The Jets would more likely draft Deangelo Williams, GB would take Kiwi over Mario probably, SF is a wildcard but maybe Maroney, Oakland can use Jimmy Williams, which means Super Mario falls to us.

I just think teams we needs at RB AND DE take the backs first.

X-Era
01-02-2006, 09:05 AM

Guys, I need to start a new post on this Vince Young has already said he is returning to school.

Michael82
01-02-2006, 09:42 AM
Like someone else here said, because of the high pick and because Ralph is really going to be involved.... I see the Bills taking the BEST player available for that pick. It won't be a lineman. That's wayy too much money to spend for a lineman. And Ralph wants someone that is a star.

djjimkelly
01-02-2006, 10:41 AM
nagata was blown up in his bowl game by some avg o lineman i want nothing to do with this guy.

RedEyE
01-02-2006, 10:45 AM
I heard on Sirius thid morning that there is rumor that Houston may pass on Bush and snatch Leinhart.

Good-bye Carr?

Michael82
01-02-2006, 11:03 AM
I heard on Sirius thid morning that there is rumor that Houston may pass on Bush and snatch Leinhart.

Good-bye Carr?
Carr would be thrilled to get out of Houston. It would be the best thing for him.

The_Philster
01-02-2006, 11:06 AM
Carr would be thrilled to get out of Houston. It would be the best thing for him.
I think he'd kill himself if he had to come here...our O-line isn't much better than Houston's

X-Era
01-02-2006, 11:11 AM
Carr would be thrilled to get out of Houston. It would be the best thing for him. Thats pure speculation and is pretty ridiculous at best. Carr isnt there problem. Even if he was, you would draft yet another 1st pick overall QB and pay him out the yang to have one sit the bench next year?

Thats just plain silly, especially when Leinhart to the QB's isnt a sliver of the talent that Reggie Bush is to the RB's.

DraftBoy
01-02-2006, 11:20 AM
Actually its not specualtion there is alot of truth to it. Houston has a solid back in Domanick Davis, and two solid WR's in Bradford and Johnson. They think they are a QB away from being explosive offensively. Id love to bring Carr in as a backup I think the kid is gonna be good one day for another team.

Michael82
01-02-2006, 11:20 AM
I think he'd kill himself if he had to come here...our O-line isn't much better than Houston's
:rofl: Yeah, it's bad. But still not as bad as Houston. They have the worst line EVER! :ill:

I hope Carr gets released and then goes to a team with a good line. I think he'll do well there. :up:

DraftBoy
01-02-2006, 11:21 AM
personally I think our best option may be to trade down 4 or so spots and take OT Marcus McNeil. I think he's the best of the group.

ublinkwescore
01-02-2006, 11:22 AM
I could see the jets picking him .. With john abraham in limbo.. That couls happen.. They need line help badly (Off...) could go 2nd best off lineman.
The bills should be able to get Best DT or 2nd or 3rd best ot .. if they want...
Bmax....

I think the Raiders are gonna go after Phillip Rivers.

hydro014
01-02-2006, 11:25 AM
Here is my 8, This is what i think will happen. This is also if the teams stay put

HOU 1. Bush RB
NO 2. vince young QB (i know he said hes going to come back to school but i still think he'll come out after they beat USC)
TEN 3. Leinert QB
NYJ 4. Deangelo Williams RB
GB 5. AJ Hawk LB
SF 6. J. Williams CB
OAK 7. Mario Williams DE
BUF 8. D'Brick OT

GBS 18
01-02-2006, 11:26 AM
1. Houston - Reggie Bush, RB USC

2. New Orleans - Vince Young, QB Texas

3. Tennessee - Matt Leinhart, QB USC

4. New York Jets - DeAngelo Williams, RB Memphis

5. Green Bay - AJ Hawk, LB Ohio State

6. San Francisco - Lawrence Maroney, RB Minnesotta

7. Oakland - Chad Greenway, LB Iowa

8. Buffalo - D'Brickshaw Ferguson, LT Virginia

lets just hope this isnt a second coming of the 2002 draft and Mike Williams

ublinkwescore
01-02-2006, 11:27 AM

HELL NO!!!

We grabbed JP, now it's time for us to see what he can do.

Mularkey screwed this situation up.

Samphin1
01-02-2006, 01:26 PM
I could see the jets picking him .. With john abraham in limbo.. That couls happen.. They need line help badly (Off...) could go 2nd best off lineman.
Bmax....

The Raiders have Andrew Walter who they drafted last year. Everyone in the organization is high on him and I doubt they pick a QB in the first round when they still haven't seen what he can do.

Devin
01-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Here is my 8, This is what i think will happen. This is also if the teams stay put

HOU 1. Bush RB
NO 2. vince young QB (i know he said hes going to come back to school but i still think he'll come out after they beat USC)
TEN 3. Leinert QB
NYJ 4. Deangelo Williams RB
GB 5. AJ Hawk LB
SF 6. J. Williams CB
OAK 7. Mario Williams DE
BUF 8. D'Brick OT

Brick wont fall to us.

Jeff1220
01-02-2006, 01:58 PM
I could see the Texans trading out of the #1 and taking Brick. Maybe the Jets or Niners would try to get Bush, then the Texans could get some desperately needed OL help.

hydro014
01-02-2006, 02:05 PM
but if the teams stay put, we could get brick.

Kerr
01-02-2006, 02:12 PM

My Prediction.
1. Houston-Brickshaw ...........David Carr needs protection. Priority #1.
2. Tennessee(Trade with NO)-Lienhart.........Two words...Norm Chow.
3. New Orleans-AJ Hawk- They will replace Brooks in FA and draft a star linebacker which they don't have. They have ends and defensive tackles already.
4. NJ Jets-Haloti Ngata................Quarterback and Running back are a question mark, but they want to solidify their interior defensive line by putting ngata next to Dwayne Robertson. John Abraham and Shaun Ellis are good enough.
5. Green Bay-Jimmy Williams...............They cut Joey Thomas because he and Ahmed Carrol couldn't get along. They need a corner for the future.
6. San Francisco-Reggie Bush..............Bush was Alex Smith's high school running back. There is a chemistry there that Nolan and company will take advantage of. Gore will be a good compliment to Bush like white was in USC.
7. Buffalo(trade with Oakland)-Mario Williams...........Buffalo struck out the last time they drafted a defensive end(Erik Flowers), but this guy is the real deal. His play is compared to that of Julius Peppers. Buffalo takes another chance because Ralph wants a big time defensive playmaker. D-tackle is a big need but Ngata won't turn around a game like Mario Williams could. D-tackle will be taken care of through FA or the later rounds.
8. Oakland-Mathias Kiwanuka-.......Oakland with their 3-4 will use Kiwanuka as a linebacker and defensive lineman like Miami uses Jason Taylor.

Devin
01-02-2006, 02:17 PM
While I like the Williams trade for us, Bush wont fall to 6th.

Kerr
01-02-2006, 02:23 PM
While I like the Williams trade for us, Bush wont fall to 6th.

My Prediction.
1. Houston-Brickshaw ...........David Carr needs protection. Priority #1.
2. Tennessee(Trade with NO)-Lienhart.........Two words...Norm Chow.
3. New Orleans-AJ Hawk- They will replace Brooks in FA and draft a star linebacker which they don't have. They have ends and defensive tackles already.
4.San Francisco(trade with Jets)-Reggie Bush..............Bush was Alex Smith's high school running back. There is a chemistry there that Nolan and company will take advantage of. Gore will be a good compliment to Bush like white was in USC.
5. Green Bay-Jimmy Williams...............They cut Joey Thomas because he and Ahmed Carrol couldn't get along. They need a corner for the future.
6. NJ Jets-Haloti Ngata................Quarterback and Running back are a question mark, but they want to solidify their interior defensive line by putting ngata next to Dwayne Robertson. John Abraham and Shaun Ellis are good enough.
7. Buffalo(trade with Oakland)-Mario Williams...........Buffalo struck out the last time they drafted a defensive end(Erik Flowers), but this guy is the real deal. His play is compared to that of Julius Peppers. Buffalo takes another chance because Ralph wants a big time defensive playmaker. D-tackle is a big need but Ngata won't turn around a game like Mario Williams could. D-tackle will be taken care of through FA or the later rounds.
8. Oakland-Mathias Kiwanuka-.......Oakland with their 3-4 will use Kiwanuka as a linebacker and defensive lineman like Miami uses Jason Taylor.

:D

Devin
01-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Look at Tenns RB's.

Chris Brown and Travis Henry?

He wouldnt make it past them either. But that scenario is more likely then the first.

Kerr
01-02-2006, 02:34 PM
Norm Chow is in love with Matt Lienhart. Steve Mcnair only has a couple left. They need to find a replacement. Chris Brown is a good back. He's just been injury prone. I think they'll give him another year to see whether he gets injured again or not.

hydro014
01-02-2006, 02:35 PM
i love the mario williams trade. If we got him i would be excited.

Devin
I dont see em passing on Bush if he went 2nd, but they do need QB help.

Should be an interesting draft.

Devin
Although with Volek and Mauck i think they go Bush.

Kerr
01-02-2006, 02:43 PM
The USC connection is definitely there with Leinhart and Bush when it comes to the Titans. When it comes down to it I think the consensus is that Mcnair has taken such a beating over his career that he won't stick around for long. I think Bush is excempt because Chris Brown has speed and is still young even though he's had issues staying healthy.

EM Bills Fan 80
01-02-2006, 02:48 PM
1. Houston - Reggie Bush
2. New Orleans - Matt Lienhart
3. Tennessee - D'Brickshaw Ferguson
4. New York Jets - DeAngelo Williams
5. Green Bay - AJ Hawk
6. San Francisco - Mario Williams
7. Oakland - Jimmy Williams
8. Buffalo - Mathias Kiwanuka

However this could change drastically depending on the Titans, they're really the wildcard in the Top 5

BleedinGreenNC
01-02-2006, 04:17 PM
whats with some of the people in this thread saying draft Young? He's going back to school.

capitolneal
01-02-2006, 04:22 PM
There is NO question Houston is TAKING Bush he is that good, I heard a quote the other day do you want to be the team that passes on MIchael Jordan? same applies here he is AWESOME and in Texas we love are BUSH

ublinkwescore
01-02-2006, 05:01 PM
If we gave Texas to Mexico, we'd single handedly raise both country's average IQs.

X-Era
01-02-2006, 05:16 PM
1. Houston - Reggie Bush
3. Tennessee - D'Brickshaw Ferguson
4. New York Jets - DeAngelo Williams
5. Green Bay - AJ Hawk
7. Oakland - Jimmy Williams
8. Buffalo - Mathias Kiwanuka

However this could change drastically depending on the Titans, they're really the wildcard in the Top 5

This EASILY could happen!!!

Its a much better take of who ranks out on top and who makes the biggest impact on each team.

elltrain22
01-02-2006, 05:22 PM
1. Houston - Reggie Bush
3. Tennessee - Vince Young
4. New York Jets - Laurence Maroney
5. Green Bay - AJ Hawk
7. Oakland - Mathias Kiwanuka
8. Buffalo - D'Brickshaw Fergeson

ublinkwescore
01-02-2006, 05:25 PM
I really don't think we'll be taking D'Brick Ferguson - but if he's there, I'd say we take either him or Mario Williams (provided both are available still).

Kenny
01-03-2006, 01:44 AM
Obviously if Brickshaw is still there we take him... but it's unlikely he get past the top5.
Personally I'd go with Mario Williams and then Kiwi.
Then in the second, I'd go with DT Jesse Mahelona (Tenessee). Although if Marcus McNeil falls to the second, I think we have to take a hard look at him.

Even if Clements leaves, I dont want Jimmy Williams here... the guy just doesnt impress me.
Vernon Davis seems to be a beast, and his stock will probably rise after the workouts, but we already have Everett.
Hawk should only be considered if we go back to the 3-4.

Fact is... I know we need help on the OL. But with Gandy playing well, and Peters looking more and more like a very good prospect, -do we really need to upgrade the bookends?
Make a real push to get either Bentley or Hutchinson here via FA, and spend one or both of our 3rd round picks for OL help, and I think we're fine.

Honestly speaking, -with a little better OL play, and our defense playing like the year before, I really thought we could of made a push for the playoffs this year.
Fixing up our defensive line via the draft, and resigning Clements is the key to our offseason (tag Clements if you have to... by cutting mike williams, I dont see why we wont have the money to keep him, as well as sign a top interior lineman).

Mahdi
01-03-2006, 02:01 AM
1. Houston - Reggie Bush
3. Tennessee - Vince Young
4. New York Jets - Laurence Maroney
5. Green Bay - AJ Hawk
7. Oakland - Mathias Kiwanuka
8. Buffalo - D'Brickshaw Fergeson
I dont think SF would take Mario because of their 3-4 scheme. He would not have as much impact in a 3-4 as he would in a 4-3, therefore it would be a wasted pick for them. I definitely see them taking the best RB available or DB.

CuseJetsFan83
01-03-2006, 02:52 AM
houston will most likely trade that pick down....
d. davis is a solid back.... they need offensive line.... and if they get a sweet enough offer, i could see reggie going to that team.

he has already stated he wants to either play iwth alex at SF or be curtis' understudy with teh jets.

i seen a story the day after the heisman trophy presentation about how the jets invited all 3 finalists. and the only one who was talking about the jets was reggie.

obviously for my jets we need tons of help.
rb is top priority then o-line then qb, then any other odds and ends

buffalo on the other hand need line help and maybe a tricks in the offensive sleeve (wr/te/ol)

with that being said my fantasy top 8:

1. jets - reggie bush (if he goes out early) rb-usc
2. no - vince young (if he goes out early) qb - UT
3. tenn - maroney - rb minn
4. houston (via nyj) - d'brick
5. gb - matt leinhart qb - usc
6. sf - super mario williams/aj hawk
7 oak - next available QB
8. buf aj hawk - lb - ohio st (this would be an interesting pick if he is still available..... plus it would be a nice pickup as a TKO understudy)............ basically whomever sf doesnt pick they willl end up getting

Earthquake Enyart
01-03-2006, 07:43 AM
I like Podsluzny better than Hawk.

The way Ted Ginn looked yesterday, I'd have a hard time passing him up, if we decided to get rid of Moulds.

R. Rich
01-03-2006, 07:51 AM

Here's my guess:

2. New Orleans - Vince Young QB
3. Tennessee - Jimmy Williams, CB
4. New York Jets - Matt Leinart, QB
6. San Francisco - DeAngelo Williams, RB
7. Buffalo (via trade w/Oakland - Mario Williams, DE
8. Buffalo - D'Brickashaw Ferguson, OT

[**- Bills trade their 2nd, 3rd, and a 1st in 2050 to the Raiders for Oakland's 1st, C/G Jake Grove, WR Jerry Porter, and MLB Kirk Morrison]

R. Rich
01-03-2006, 07:53 AM
I like Podsluzny better than Hawk.
The way Ted Ginn looked yesterday, I'd have a hard time passing him up, if we decided to get rid of Moulds.

Has Ted even declared? If he has, plus Poz hasn't declared yet either (on the fence, from what I've heard: could stay or go pro), it'll change the draft landscape quite a bit.

Earthquake Enyart
01-03-2006, 08:39 AM
Has Ted even declared? If he has, plus Poz hasn't declared yet either (on the fence, from what I've heard: could stay or go pro), it'll change the draft landscape quite a bit.
The other guy declared.... No. 4. I don't remember his name. :ee:

The thing I like about both of those guys is the way they block. Both guys are fast as hell and block well. You don't see that very often.

AngryTeste
01-03-2006, 08:42 AM

Ummmm...Jets don't need Mario. If we can't get Brick-we will trade down and accumulate picks...we wouldn't draft for defense in the first round this year...

mysticsoto
01-03-2006, 09:11 AM
Ummmm...Jets don't need Mario. If we can't get Brick-we will trade down and accumulate picks...we wouldn't draft for defense in the first round this year...

Trading down is unlikely. There is a top 5 or 6 players in this draft, and once they are gone, the impulse to trade up/down will drop. It is conceivable that Houston could trade down for someone that might be desperate for Reggie Bush, but you have to pay so much to do this, that I think alot of teams shy away from doing that now. Look how much the Giants had to pay to get Eli. The Chargers made out like bandits and now they are a playoff contender (I know they didn't make it, but that's b'cse they had a hard schedule - they are as good as any playoff team and beat Indy in Indy)!

I think, there will be very few trades. For people that want/need a RB, the Dolphins are probably more than happy to trade Ricky Williams to them. Shaun Alexander may or may not be available also. The Jets are probably the only other team that need a RB really bad and might consider it. Arizona drafted JJ Arrington last year, but he's kind of small. They could use a Reggie Bush also - but again, are you willing to sacrifice all that it would take? Not many people will...

Mitchy moo
01-03-2006, 09:22 AM
The charger had a difficult schedule but if they could beat indy, in indy they should of been up for more games. They killed the bills in SD, that was the worse game of the year.

AngryTeste
01-03-2006, 09:58 AM
Trading down is unlikely. There is a top 5 or 6 players in this draft, and once they are gone, the impulse to trade up/down will drop. It is conceivable that Houston could trade down for someone that might be desperate for Reggie Bush, but you have to pay so much to do this, that I think alot of teams shy away from doing that now. Look how much the Giants had to pay to get Eli. The Chargers made out like bandits and now they are a playoff contender (I know they didn't make it, but that's b'cse they had a hard schedule - they are as good as any playoff team and beat Indy in Indy)!

I think, there will be very few trades. For people that want/need a RB, the Dolphins are probably more than happy to trade Ricky Williams to them. Shaun Alexander may or may not be available also. The Jets are probably the only other team that need a RB really bad and might consider it. Arizona drafted JJ Arrington last year, but he's kind of small. They could use a Reggie Bush also - but again, are you willing to sacrifice all that it would take? Not many people will...

Trading down is VERY likely for the Jets. We are 26 million OVER the cap, and have to replace our whole offensive line! We can't do that by tying up all our money on a high first round pick.

R. Rich
01-03-2006, 10:13 AM
Here's an updated one, after a few moves:
*Buffalo trades Clements, Milloy, 2 boxes of crackers, and a nail file to New Orleans for the #2 overall pick

*Buffalo then trades the #2 overall pick back to New Orleans for the Saints' first round picks in the 2007 and 2008 drafts

*Buffalo trades Mike Williams to San Fransisco for the #6 pick, DT Anthony Adams, and a cream cheese bagel

*Buffalo trades Bennie Anderson, Trey Teague, Ron Edwards, and their 2nd round pick to the Tennessee Titans for the Titans' #3 overall pick

*Buffalo trades Tom Donahoe to Houston for LBs Morlon Greenwood and Jason Babin

*Buffalo trades Willis McGahee and Josh Reed to the Jets for the Jets' first round pick (#4 overall)

First 8 Picks...

The Texans are stupid enough to trade away Babin and Greenwood for Donahoe. This doesn't surprise me.

2. New Orleans - Matt Leinart, QB
Aaron Brooks blames Tagliabue for this move, right before cleaning out Matt's (I mean, his) locker and leaving.

3. Buffalo (from Tennessee) - D'Brickshaw Ferguson, OT
No more ***** around up front!

4. Buffalo (from New York Jets) - Mario Williams, DE
I told you: no more ***** around up front!!

They could use a RB, but Hawk is way too good to pass up here.

6. Buffalo (from San Francisco) - Jimmy Williams, CB
All the coverage w/out the dancing.

Kiwi and Burgess: sounds like a wine cooler.

I told you: no more ***** around up front! The Bills go back to a 3-4 defense.

Dozerdog
01-04-2006, 11:25 PM
Can we drag up Vince Young again?

Novacane
01-04-2006, 11:37 PM
now I really wish we'd of lost to Cinci

Devin
01-04-2006, 11:38 PM
lol you and 90% of Bills fans worldwide.

DaBills
01-04-2006, 11:41 PM
As much as I would like to see Young, even with his speed, he may end up avaerage behind THIS line. He had the benefit of an O-line that probably had way more time together than ours.

Devin
01-04-2006, 11:41 PM
Not that it matters though.

Vince will be a Saint.

Although then wed get a shot at Mario.

ublinkwescore
01-04-2006, 11:45 PM
then we take Mario - we need an impact player - if Williams is the next Freeney or Peppers, we can't afford to pass him up - some of the top tier guards will still be there in the second and we draft #8 in the second too - it's a risk we're gonna have to take.

DaBills
01-04-2006, 11:59 PM
then we take Mario - we need an impact player - if Williams is the next Freeney or Peppers, we can't afford to pass him up - some of the top tier guards will still be there in the second and we draft #8 in the second too - it's a risk we're gonna have to take.

If they decide the priority is DL or OL, then yes. My vote is DL first, OL second choice.

hydro014
01-05-2006, 12:12 AM
I really think that mario is the pick for the bills, i dont think hell be there but i want him on the DL. D'brick is the only OL that i would take at 8. Also Lendale White play well enough that the jets might look to him at 3, Just a thought. Oh yeah, if vince young is there i want him at 8, he was unreal, i really dont think that after that game he can pass up the draft. He could even pass Bush for the #1 pick , he played that well tonight.

CAbills
01-05-2006, 12:26 AM
There is NO question Houston is TAKING Bush he is that good, I heard a quote the other day do you want to be the team that passes on MIchael Jordan? same applies here he is AWESOME and in Texas we love are BUSH

You mean Portland? Stranger things have happened...Portland did pass on MJ. Why? They drafted for need and got that 7 footer who never panned out. Texans need offensive line badly I could see them taking Brick first.