X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

Q for Wys and other Drew haters

Who would you rather have as QB of the Bills?

I don't understand how you could think we'd be better off with anyone else.

You constantly complain and make up crazy statistical analyses to back your point up, but I don't recall you explaining what you'd prefer to see for our QB situation.

Do you want to go for an untested rookie? A CFL player hoping to find Flutie/Garcia success? A journeyman QB?

If so, why?

As for me, I'd prefer to have a QB with leadership ability and experience who can hit the long ball. There are very few, and we have one!
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

you're really asking for a series of consecutive long posts,aren't you?
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Judge! Amen! But don't expect an answer...I have asked this question numerous times...even started a thread about it myself...nobody ever has an answer.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Judge , how can you guys be so blind? He wants Rob Johnson back.

Drew came from a SB team last year and ended up with a team that went 8-8. Robosack went from 3-13 to the SB. So tell me who's the better qb?
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Voltron
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan

Drew came from a SB team last year and ended up with a team that went 8-8. Robosack went from 3-13 to the SB. So tell me who's the better qb?

Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
          -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
          - Mark Twain

Comment

• Judge
            • Aug 2002

Funny!

I'd really like a serious answer from Wys or someone else who agrees with Wys, however.
            Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Judge
              I'd really like a serious answer from Wys or someone else who agrees with Wys, however.
              There's someone else out there agreeing with Wys? What???

Comment

• Judge
                • Aug 2002

I'm still waiting, Wys- show up with an answer!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

I'm still waiting, Wys- show up with an answer!
                  The long pause can mean he is 1) away at the moment, 2) not going to answer, or 3) peparing his longest post yet.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanOne

The long pause can mean he is 1) away at the moment, 2) not going to answer, or 3) peparing his longest post yet.
                    the answer is probably 3.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

DO I LIE?

Got this from another thread:

WYS:"As to RJ, he didn't have a history behind him prior to Buffalo. I know he has issues, but he played at least a dozen very good if not excellent games for us while he was here. Instead, everyone focuses on the handful, 4 or 5 absolutely abysmal games that he had last season and blames him for not winning games on the same exact bases that Drew is given a pass. The logical flaws behind those supporting Drew are the problem. "

He defended Rob over Doug, and he's defending Rob over Drew.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanOne

or 4) trapped under a large object.

Comment

• Voltron
                          • Jul 2002

You have to give him at least an hour to make up some formulas that he can try and lose you with. Then he will need another 4 hours to write 4 pages of stuff with about 4 paragraphs having some semblance of a point.
                          Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                          -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                          - Mark Twain

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                            • Jul 2002

I think he's adding up the wins Jeff Blake has against teams over 10-6. Going back to Blake's Pop Warner team.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                              Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                              • Jul 2002

Re: Q for Wys and other Drew haters

Who would you rather have as QB of the Bills?

I don't understand how you could think we'd be better off with anyone else.

You constantly complain and make up crazy statistical analyses to back your point up, but I don't recall you explaining what you'd prefer to see for our QB situation.

Do you want to go for an untested rookie? A CFL player hoping to find Flutie/Garcia success? A journeyman QB?

If so, why?

As for me, I'd prefer to have a QB with leadership ability and experience who can hit the long ball. There are very few, and we have one!
                              Sorry Judge. I've answered this no less than a dozen times before. Don't be so lazy and go do some of your own work. I took the time to lay it out, the least you can do if you expect an answer is spend a fraction of the time finding the posts.
                              Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X