• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PhinsFan66
    Phins Rule
    • Nov 2004

Nice Year Bills Fans

I know the Jets game didn't go your guys way today, but it looks like the Jets won't be able to get Bush or Leinart without coughing up a lot, so life is not bad. With your 8th pick I would be leaning toward Ngata of Oregon...he is huge and would be a nice upgrade. Look forward to our 2 skirmishes next year, and to the Patsies getting their cocky a$$es handed to them real soon.
  • Spiderweb
    ....formerly OhBF
    • Sep 2003

Re: Nice Year Bills Fans

Originally posted by PhinsFan66
    I know the Jets game didn't go your guys way today, but it looks like the Jets won't be able to get Bush or Leinart without coughing up a lot, so life is not bad. With your 8th pick I would be leaning toward Ngata of Oregon...he is huge and would be a nice upgrade. Look forward to our 2 skirmishes next year, and to the Patsies getting their cocky a$$es handed to them real soon.
    God, this is gonna kill me, but....gag....cough....choke...sneeze....nice finish to the Phins season. Look forward to our matchups next year. With Brown and Williams coming around finally, it looks like the "air" Phins will finally have a very formidible ground game. Wouldn't Marino have loved to have those two behind him back in his day?
    Spiderweb

Need a Hero? Try looking within your
    own family. You might be surprised.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Re: Nice Year Bills Fans

Originally posted by OhBF
      God, this is gonna kill me, but....gag....cough....choke...sneeze....nice finish to the Phins season. Look forward to our matchups next year. With Brown and Williams coming around finally, it looks like the "air" Phins will finally have a very formidible ground game. Wouldn't Marino have loved to have those two behind him back in his day?
      I guarantee that one of them will be traded. Most likely Ricky Williams.

Comment

Working...
      X