PDA

View Full Version : Mularkey fumbled ball on QB choice

The_Philster
01-02-2006, 04:02 AM
The word on the street was that Buffalo Bills coach Mike Mularkey was invited to Times Square for New Year's Eve. After all, the guy is used to dropping the ball.
I was giving Mularkey right up until game time to make a rare correct move and start J.P. Losman over Kelly Holcomb at quarterback in Sunday's season finale against the New York Jets. more (http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060102/SPORTS0103/601020317/1007/SPORTS)

Historian
01-02-2006, 06:22 AM
It was a totally wasted season.

The team flat out stunk, but didn't take advantage of that by giving the kid the playing experience he needed.

For that fact alone, Mularkey should get canned.

don137
01-02-2006, 07:54 AM
Leo Roth was dead on...Mularkey put his own self in front of the development of Losman. Losman needs experience. Instead of giving him that experience in a meaningless game Mularkey put in Holcomb. What better time to get experience than a meaningless game. This is another reason why MM needs to go.

Michael82
01-02-2006, 09:10 AM

The team flat out stunk, but didn't take advantage of that by giving the kid the playing experience he needed.

Exactly! Great post! :bf1:

I hope Mularkey says some more stupid stuff in his meeting with Ralph, so he can get fired. :snicker:

Michael82
01-02-2006, 09:11 AM
I love how Leo starts it off. :lmao:

The word on the street was that Buffalo Bills coach Mike Mularkey was invited to Times Square for New Year's Eve. After all, the guy is used to dropping the ball.

ICE74129
01-02-2006, 09:15 AM
Dead on 100% Great Article! he screwed JP completely this year. I really hope ralph rips his arse over this!

X-Era
01-02-2006, 09:17 AM
I was giving Mularkey right up until game time to make a rare correct move and start J.P. Losman over Kelly Holcomb at quarterback in Sunday's season finale against the New York Jets. more (http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060102/SPORTS0103/601020317/1007/SPORTS)

I hope this is the start of a flurrly of media types who drop there over conservative attitudes, and wake up to the facts, KH sucks, and he has PROVEN it to us. No upside, never done anything, NO debate, see the sig!

HHURRICANE
01-02-2006, 09:24 AM

This article couldn't have summed it up any better!! Dead on.

X-Era
01-02-2006, 09:26 AM
This article couldn't have summed it up any better!! Dead on.

Then the fool Mularkey went on to take a step toward my biggest worry, he goes and says he wants to know where the players minds are at????? Huhhh? Isnt that why you wasted so many games on KH?

Get smart, the dog, not the tail, has the eyes, ears, and brains.

HHURRICANE
01-02-2006, 09:37 AM
Then the fool Mularkey went on to take a step toward my biggest worry, he goes and says he wants to know where the players minds are at????? Huhhh? Isnt that why you wasted so many games on KH?

Get smart, the dog, not the tail, has the eyes, ears, and brains.

Repeat after me, "Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go!!!!!"

Michael82
01-02-2006, 09:50 AM
I totally forgot about that. When Losman was first injured in the Patriots game, it was a shoulder injury. Then somehow it went to a knee or thigh injury. How convenient. :rolleyes:

He could have have played this week, hell...he was listed as Probable and was the #2 QB. If he was healthy enough to be #2, he should have started in the meaningless game. :mad:

DynaPaul
01-02-2006, 10:18 AM
This article couldn't be any truer. It's mind numbing to think that simple decisions like these are lost on Mularkey.

gr8slayer
01-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Could'nt agree with you more.

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 10:31 AM
Did you guys actually watch JP play this year?? I hope he plays because he gives the Bill's the best chance to lose.

DynaPaul
01-02-2006, 10:32 AM
Did you guys actually watch JP play this year?? I hope he plays because he gives the Bill's the best chance to lose.

This is coming from a guy whose team is led by Gus Frerotte?

The_Philster
01-02-2006, 10:33 AM
actually, he improved quite a bit over the course of the season...but don't let the facts confuse you

gr8slayer
01-02-2006, 10:51 AM
How did the whole pretty boy A.J. Feeley thing work out?

Mitchy moo
01-02-2006, 11:18 AM

good to see you guys win out for nothing, should give you a lousy draft spot. :coocoo:

HHURRICANE
01-02-2006, 12:55 PM

I watched every game that he played in, including the one game against you. Obviously you are talking out of your butt.

With that said Saban looks like the real deal.

But seriously, why don't you stay on your own site.

G. Host
01-02-2006, 12:58 PM
Leo Roth better not lose his job as a writer for he is terrible as a comedian! His "rumors" have as much validity as PFC.

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2006, 12:59 PM

...and from a guy who doesn't want the Bills to get better (obviously).

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2006, 01:00 PM
President and general manager Tom Donahoe said Mularkey's handling of Losman this season "was right on." He forget to add, "if you want the handling of a young quarterback completely botched."

:10:

This is a perfect article. Totally shows how BOTH TD and MM are complete, incompetent ass clowns.

FLUSH THE TOILET RALPH!!!!!!

:flush:

The_Philster
01-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Leo Roth better not lose his job as a writer for he is terrible as a comedian! His "rumors" have as much validity as PFC.
actually...I thought it was pretty funny :idunno:

TacklingDummy
01-02-2006, 01:23 PM
actually, he improved quite a bit over the course of the season...but don't let the facts confuse you

Not hard to improve on 75 yards a game and 1 INT.

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 01:29 PM

Well at least Gus was the QB for a winning team. And had better numbers then either of your QB's.

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 01:30 PM
How did the whole pretty boy A.J. Feeley thing work out?

Who cares, neither AJ or JP will be a real QB in this league so whats it matter??

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 01:35 PM
good to see you guys win out for nothing, should give you a lousy draft spot. :coocoo:

Win out for nothing?? Oh I'm sure had the Bills done it, this wouldn't be your attitude. But they didn't do that did they, no instead you finish one whole game better then the fins last year and we had no QB or RB and nearly half our starters were out for the year, oh and we fired our HC 3/4 of the way through the season!! We have a lousy drafting spot...oh poor us, what will we do with a winning team?? Gosh your right, I would rather be losing like the Bills, what was I thinking?!?!?!?.

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 01:38 PM
...and from a guy who doesn't want the Bills to get better (obviously).

Oh no you're very wrong here I wish the Bills were playing JP, the sooner he plays, the faster he's exposed. Did you guy's ever stop to think he wasn't being used because he can't play?? I know Bill fans have blinders on, but eveyone else doesn't. We see what you don't want to see. Holcomb is the better QB. But you will see, eventually!!

DynaPaul
01-02-2006, 05:52 PM
Win out for nothing?? Oh I'm sure had the Bills done it, this wouldn't be your attitude. But they didn't do that did they, no instead you finish one whole game better then the fins last year and we had no QB or RB and nearly half our starters were out for the year, oh and we fired our HC 3/4 of the way through the season!! We have a lousy drafting spot...oh poor us, what will we do with a winning team?? Gosh your right, I would rather be losing like the Bills, what was I thinking?!?!?!?.

You guys are the Bills from last year. 9 - 7 and NO PLAYOFFS. Congratulations.

BillsFever21
01-02-2006, 06:53 PM
I hope this is the start of a flurrly of media types who drop there over conservative attitudes, and wake up to the facts, KH sucks, and he has PROVEN it to us. No upside, never done anything, NO debate, see the sig!

You mean the same guy who had 13 TO's and 13 fumbles in 8 games this year and finished 1-4 in his last 5 starts? This guy can take us all the way. :doh:

What a wasted freaking season. We go 1-4 under Holcomb his last 5 starts that he took away from JP's development and got to see him turn the ball over 13 times and fumble the ball 13 times in 8 games.

What a freaking waste. JP still only has a half of a season under his belt for that? I hate Mularkey.

He said we could win with Holcomb and make the playoffs. Instead we bomb out by losing 4 of our last 5 games with him under center while he fumbled and got intercepted at an astronomical rate.

Thanks, Mike.

BillsFever21
01-02-2006, 06:58 PM

He had 7 TD passes his last 4 starts so what does Mularkey do? He lies about JP's health just to watch us lose with Holcomb too.

I can't take anymore fumbles and wounded duck INT's.

I hated Mularkey from the start of the season and wanted him gone. Most of you guys didn't agree with me. For those that didn't I hope you're happy...Especially Donahoe and Wilson for letting it happen.

Beating some of the worst teams in the league the year before didn't fool me. He still was an idiot. Just not as bad as the teams he beat whose coaches got fired after that season. He better follow suit with them this season.

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 07:09 PM
You guys are the Bills from last year. 9 - 7 and NO PLAYOFFS. Congratulations.

And your the Fins from last year congrats. to you!!