X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Mularkey fumbled ball on QB choice

The word on the street was that Buffalo Bills coach Mike Mularkey was invited to Times Square for New Year's Eve. After all, the guy is used to dropping the ball.
    I was giving Mularkey right up until game time to make a rare correct move and start J.P. Losman over Kelly Holcomb at quarterback in Sunday's season finale against the New York Jets. more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Historian
    2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
    • Dec 2002

Re: Mularkey fumbled ball on QB choice

It was a totally wasted season.

The team flat out stunk, but didn't take advantage of that by giving the kid the playing experience he needed.

For that fact alone, Mularkey should get canned.

Comment

• don137
      • Jul 2002

Leo Roth was dead on...Mularkey put his own self in front of the development of Losman. Losman needs experience. Instead of giving him that experience in a meaningless game Mularkey put in Holcomb. What better time to get experience than a meaningless game. This is another reason why MM needs to go.

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsology

The team flat out stunk, but didn't take advantage of that by giving the kid the playing experience he needed.

Exactly! Great post!

I hope Mularkey says some more stupid stuff in his meeting with Ralph, so he can get fired.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

I love how Leo starts it off.

The word on the street was that Buffalo Bills coach Mike Mularkey was invited to Times Square for New Year's Eve. After all, the guy is used to dropping the ball.

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Dead on 100% Great Article! he screwed JP completely this year. I really hope ralph rips his arse over this!

Comment

• X-Era
              What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
              I was giving Mularkey right up until game time to make a rare correct move and start J.P. Losman over Kelly Holcomb at quarterback in Sunday's season finale against the New York Jets. more
              I hope this is the start of a flurrly of media types who drop there over conservative attitudes, and wake up to the facts, KH sucks, and he has PROVEN it to us. No upside, never done anything, NO debate, see the sig!

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
                This article couldn't have summed it up any better!! Dead on.

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                  This article couldn't have summed it up any better!! Dead on.
                  Then the fool Mularkey went on to take a step toward my biggest worry, he goes and says he wants to know where the players minds are at????? Huhhh? Isnt that why you wasted so many games on KH?

Get smart, the dog, not the tail, has the eyes, ears, and brains.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jp-era
                    Then the fool Mularkey went on to take a step toward my biggest worry, he goes and says he wants to know where the players minds are at????? Huhhh? Isnt that why you wasted so many games on KH?

Get smart, the dog, not the tail, has the eyes, ears, and brains.
                    Repeat after me, "Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go, Mularkey must go!!!!!"

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

I totally forgot about that. When Losman was first injured in the Patriots game, it was a shoulder injury. Then somehow it went to a knee or thigh injury. How convenient.

He could have have played this week, hell...he was listed as Probable and was the #2 QB. If he was healthy enough to be #2, he should have started in the meaningless game.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                        • Sep 2003

This article couldn't be any truer. It's mind numbing to think that simple decisions like these are lost on Mularkey.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Billsology
                          Could'nt agree with you more.

Comment

• feelthepain
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Mar 2005

Did you guys actually watch JP play this year?? I hope he plays because he gives the Bill's the best chance to lose.

Comment

• DynaPaul
                              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by feelthepain
                              Did you guys actually watch JP play this year?? I hope he plays because he gives the Bill's the best chance to lose.
                              This is coming from a guy whose team is led by Gus Frerotte?

Comment

Working...
                              X