PDA

View Full Version : Reprise of futility should finish Mularkey

The_Philster
01-02-2006, 08:12 AM
It's been a long, grueling season, and my memory isn't what it used to be. But I swear I've seen this one before. Let's see, Mike Mularkey takes the Bills into the final game of the regular season, against a team with a third-string quarterback, a stable of backup running backs and a depleted roster - and manages to lose. Oh yeah, it happened in the finale at home against the Steelers a year ago, with a playoff berth on the line. On the surface, the stakes weren't quite as high this time. There were no postseason implications. But as the clock ran out on the Jets' 30-26 victory, I got the distinct feeling that it could have dire consequences for Mularkey. more (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060102/3034696.asp)

tat2dmike77
01-02-2006, 08:42 AM
I read that just now myself

Sounds like the old man is pissed about his team. Definatlly sound like TD is gone which should be a huge improvement for the team.

So with MM balance in the future who's gonna replace him?

Michael82
01-02-2006, 09:25 AM
I read that just now myself

Sounds like the old man is pissed about his team. Definatlly sound like TD is gone which should be a huge improvement for the team.

So with MM balance in the future who's gonna replace him?
Ralph is pissed. If you guys think that he would have been this angry and ready to make all these changes after a win, you guys are nuts! I told you, it hurt to hope the Jets won, but them winning really helped out this team bigtime! :clap:

Novacane
01-02-2006, 09:39 AM
Yep. A pissed owner is what we need right now. That loss yesterday was a blessing.

Michael82
01-02-2006, 09:55 AM
Yep. A pissed owner is what we need right now. That loss yesterday was a blessing.
And thats the only reason why I wanted that loss to happen, because of this stuff. This never would have happened if they won. Ralph would have been happy and celebrating the win and even Donahoe might have kept his job. :ill:

The best thing about that loss was that it was the typical Mike Mularkey loss. The offense struggled in the red zone at times, the defense gave up some big pass plays. the team was undisciplined and looked bad. They gave up on the run, when it was working great. Throwing short passes that don't convert a 3rd down. All the usual stuff. :puke: