PDA

View Full Version : I have one great fear this offseason.

ICE74129
01-02-2006, 09:19 AM
Ralph wilson tells MM to start holcomb next year in an attempt to 'win now'. Surely he can see that Holcomb isn't going to get it done? Surely?

If he says bring in another established vet on the rise then so be it. But I don't care WHO he puts out there or what upgrades are made, Holcomb isn't going to get the job done. Not unless 8-8 on average is your idea of winning.:rage:

Ralph has got to realise they need to give JP a full season but put some damn talent in front of, and around him.

X-Era
01-02-2006, 09:24 AM
Ralph wilson tells MM to start holcomb next year in an attempt to 'win now'. Surely he can see that Holcomb isn't going to get it done? Surely?

If he says bring in another established vet on the rise then so be it. But I don't care WHO he puts out there or what upgrades are made, Holcomb isn't going to get the job done. Not unless 8-8 on average is your idea of winning.:rage:

Ralph has got to realise they need to give JP a full season but put some damn talent in front of, and around him.

Wait a sec. So the owner that illuded to being not good enough and mentioning a BIG time player like thurman is gonna sit his 5 mill+ young QB, in favor of Holcomb who just threw 4 ints?

I cant follow that logic. Ralph is smart enough to know that sitting Losman in favor of Hol-Pelt doesnt win us anything, didnt we just do that? how did it work? KH meant winning now? Theres no logic in that.

dolphinssuck
01-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Ralph Wilsons a smart owner and he knows changes need to be made and that'll happen. Hopefully MM and TD will be gone and JP will start next season. I think RW knows and he wants to win worse than alot of fans and his time is limited with his age so I have some faith in him to do whats right.