PDA

View Full Version : MM firing more important than TD!!

HHURRICANE
01-02-2006, 09:51 AM
MM flat out sucks. So even if we get a great GM, and have a great draft, it is very unlikely that we will end up with a decent season with MM as coach.

Think about it. Even if you don't like Losman anybody with a brain has to agree that in a meaningless game you have to give JP the playing time. MM wanted this win to cement his job for next year, so he did the wrong thing by starting Holcomb and not playing some of the young guys like Gates. Than on Thrusday he went on National radio saying that this was an "important game" for team momentum, against one of the crappiest teams in the league, and he loses.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but this is our head coach. He couldn't win a game that he pulled every stop out to win against a ****ty team. MM needs to go or am I missing something here?!:rage:

The_Philster
01-02-2006, 09:54 AM
If we were to fire only one of them, it'd have to be TD.
PR nightmare for one with the jerk stuff
What would stop him from hiring another stooge?

ICE74129
01-02-2006, 09:54 AM
MM flat out sucks. So even if we get a great GM, and have a great draft, it is very unlikely that we will end up with a decent season with MM as coach.

Think about it. Even if you don't like Losman anybody with a brain has to agree that in a meaningless game you have to give JP the playing time. MM wanted this win to cement his job for next year, so he did the wrong thing by starting Holcomb and not playing some of the young guys like Gates. Than on Thrusday he went on National radio saying that this was an "important game" for team momentum, against one of the crappiest teams in the league, and he loses.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but this is our head coach. He couldn't win a game that he pulled every stop out to win against a ****ty team. MM needs to go or am I missing something here?!:rage:

Yes. You are missing TD did ALL of this and Ralph knows it. Ralph handed the team 100% to TD and it bit him in the arse.

You are also missing ralph wilson is CHEAP! He won't pay MM to NOT BE HERE! He won't do it, no way, no how.

HHURRICANE
01-02-2006, 09:59 AM
If we were to fire only one of them, it'd have to be TD.
PR nightmare for one with the jerk stuff
What would stop him from hiring another stooge?

My thought is that if you bring somebody in like Jimmy Johnson he's not going to give a **** what TD has to say anyway! The same thing happened in Pittsburgh when Cowher won out over TD.

I'm not saying that TD shouldn't be fired. He's good as gone. But MM is by far the suckiest coach we have had since Kay Stephenson or Bullough. He is a pussy and an idiot. What a deadly combination. Furthermore, you can't prevent him from being an idiot on the field.

The_Philster
01-02-2006, 10:01 AM
Jimmy would want total control...not to mention the Bills moved somewhere along the coast so he has his boat nearby

DynaPaul
01-02-2006, 10:14 AM
Mularkey is such a bozo. I can't believe people in here actually supported starting Holcomb in that Jets game over JP. Sure, Holcomb starting was fine when JP struggled and we were supposed to be "playoff caliber". But once that notion was dispelled it should have been JP all the way. I have zero respect for this coach who lost his team and then tried to save his ass by starting some journeyman QB in the season closer when his young QB of the future could have been getting playing time.

AND WE LOST!

Now Mularkey looks really stupid.

Hey hey, ho ho, time to go...

DMBcrew36
01-02-2006, 10:22 AM

I don't think you know that he sucks. It's your opinion. You aren't with the team and coaches throughout the year to understand what's going on well enough to know that he sucks. You dont know the circumstances and situations and events and what goes on behind closed doors. Maybe Mularkey felt he had to play Holcomb because none of the team wants Losman to play. He could've also wanted to finish on a positive note. Also, it isn't Mularkey playing out there, losing some of these games, it's the team that Donahoe gave him.

Basically, what I'm saying is, Donahoe needs to go, and Mularkey still deserves another year or two. Judging by Ralphs post-game comments, it looks like this is going to be the case.

ICE74129
01-02-2006, 10:26 AM
I don't think you know that he sucks. It's your opinion. You aren't with the team and coaches throughout the year to understand what's going on well enough to know that he sucks. You dont know the circumstances and situations and events and what goes on behind closed doors. Maybe Mularkey felt he had to play Holcomb because none of the team wants Losman to play. He could've also wanted to finish on a positive note. Also, it isn't Mularkey playing out there, losing some of these games, it's the team that Donahoe gave him.

Basically, what I'm saying is, Donahoe needs to go, and Mularkey still deserves another year or two.

And I am saying he sucks. He has lost the locker room and is worthless as a HC. He needs to go.

DMBcrew36
01-02-2006, 10:31 AM
And I am saying he sucks. He has lost the locker room and is worthless as a HC. He needs to go.

Did he lose the locker room? Do we have proof of this? All I've seen are quotes from players saying that Mularkey is a good coach and deserves to stay.

don137
01-02-2006, 10:40 AM
I do not like Mularkey one bit however TD had 5 years to steer the ship right and couldn't. MM has had 2 years. While I want both gone I think firing TD is the first step in the right direction. With 4 picks in the top 72 the Bills can fills some nice holes.

HHURRICANE
01-02-2006, 11:04 AM

Basically, what I'm saying is, Donahoe needs to go, and Mularkey still deserves another year or two. Judging by Ralphs post-game comments, it looks like this is going to be the case.

Dude, what team have you been watching this year?! The Miami game wasn't proof enough?! He had Villareal and McGahee questioning his play calling after the game yesterday!

No, it is certainly not all his fault but he has shown us nothing that would tell you that he is worth another year. Having some balls like Coughlin and playing JP the whole year would have avoided probably 90% of the "MM must go" sentiment. He doesn't get it!

onceproudbillsfan
01-02-2006, 11:44 AM
People who think MM deserves one more year are basically ******ed. WAKE UP!!! Yeah he doesnt play on the field but he makes the calls that go onto the field. He is a liar also. He says this is goin to be a power running team this year. Boy it sure has looked like it hasnt it. The man simply puts to much on a qb that is basically a rookie making him try to take control of the game when you got Willis that fits into that power running game. JP would be alot better if he didnt have so much on his shoulders. I could understand that you have to throw the ball when you are losing by a couple of scores but if you have paid attention we came out on almost every opening drive and scored. Why not protect the lead by running more instead of being cute and trying to blow a team away?