PDA

View Full Version : Report: Bills GM to lose job

The_Philster
01-02-2006, 11:00 AM
After weeks of investigating, BillsReport.com sources say that Buffalo Bills General Manager Tom Donahoe will be excused from the team sometime Monday or Tuesday.more (http://bills.scout.com/2/484371.html)

Mitchy moo
01-02-2006, 11:03 AM
Happy new year!!!!!!!

BidsJr
01-02-2006, 11:03 AM
After weeks of investigating, BillsReport.com sources say that Buffalo Bills General Manager Tom Donahoe will be excused from the team sometime Monday or Tuesday.more (http://bills.scout.com/2/484371.html)

After hours of reading reports out of the Buffalo News, BillsReport.com would like to break a continuation of the current rumor that yes no announcement has been made, but we think he is gone too.:lmao:

Michael82
01-02-2006, 11:21 AM
After hours of reading reports out of the Buffalo News, BillsReport.com would like to break a continuation of the current rumor that yes no announcement has been made, but we think he is gone too.:lmao:
exactly! :roflmao:

DraftBoy
01-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Please bring in somebody outside of the organization for new the GM

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 11:28 AM
Why isn't he gone yet?? If this were true, why isn't he gone?? I keep reading these reports but he's still your GM!

Mitchy moo
01-02-2006, 11:31 AM
Why isn't he gone yet?? If this were true, why isn't he gone?? I keep reading these reports but he's still your GM!

TKO eats dolphin everynight waiting to come back, be warned.

Michael82
01-02-2006, 11:38 AM
:rofl:

Historian
01-02-2006, 11:40 AM
Appreciate the news flash....

gr8slayer
01-02-2006, 11:47 AM
Dont worry about it. You have your own crappy team to worry about.

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 11:48 AM

Maybe someday TKO can walk in Zachs shadow, but he has to becaome a real football player first!!

Novacane
01-02-2006, 12:02 PM
I wish BrianH would confirm this

footballhottie
01-02-2006, 12:56 PM
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

ublinkwescore
01-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Blasphemer!!

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Dont worry about it. You have your own crappy team to worry about.

I'm sorry you must be confused with your own loser team, the Fins finished with a winning record while it's just another losing season for the Bills. My guess is the fins will be a playoff team next year and the Bills will still be wondering why JP can't get the job done.

FirstDownBills
01-02-2006, 01:27 PM
I'm sorry you must be confused with your own loser team, the Fins finished with a winning record while it's just another losing season for the Bills. My guess is the fins will be a playoff team next year and the Bills will still be wondering why JP can't get the job done.

DIE FINS FAN! :rage:

ublinkwescore
01-02-2006, 01:33 PM
Maybe someday TKO can walk in Zachs shadow, but he has to becaome a real football player first!!

Oh please, when this is all said and done, TKO's career will have been brighter than Zach's.

Devin
01-02-2006, 01:38 PM

Your kidding right?

Dolphins finished almost identical to the bills last season. In the NFL anything is possible.

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2006, 01:43 PM
I'm sorry you must be confused with your own loser team, the Fins finished with a winning record while it's just another losing season for the Bills.

And when was the last time the Fish were in the Super Bowl? Oh that's right...20 years ago.

And go ahead and say "at least we won two".

You had a 2-1 record in '72, '73, '74 and went 0-2 in '83, '85. Ancient history man.

Yeah we may not have won any, but at least we were there when CDs weren't considered "high tech". :funny:

Additional newsflash: The Fish suck too and you won't be going to the playoffs next year with Feelrot-Feelme-Rosenfeels at QB.

Jeff1220
01-02-2006, 01:43 PM
The Bills finished 9-7 last year with a rookie HC too. They finished strong, like you guys. Don't think that a good finish to 2005 automatically guarantees playoffs in 2006.

Mitchy moo
01-02-2006, 01:47 PM

We are just so happy to be losing some of our baggage now. nothing can slow us down. Your winning record gets you an atta boy & a worse draft pick.

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 01:49 PM
Oh please, when this is all said and done, TKO's career will have been brighter than Zach's.

OK, I guess Taco will be better then Zach....in your little mind!

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 01:54 PM
Your kidding right?

Dolphins finished almost identical to the bills last season. In the NFL anything is possible.

Umm, isn't it you that said the Bills had/have more talent then the Fins?? And did the Bill's finish with a six game winning streak?? And didn't you have a much better QB in Bledsoe?? I don't think the fins won six in a row because of talent but coaching and MM and NS are worlds apart. MM is a good coach and I don't think he was the main reason why the Bill's had a bad season this year, but he's no NS. I think the only thing that was indetical was the record nothing else. Miami is heading in the right direction, unless the Bills get a GM that understands football the Bills are doomed.

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2006, 01:57 PM
Your winning record gets you an atta boy & a worse draft pick.

:roflmao:

So true.

FirstDownBills
01-02-2006, 01:58 PM
Umm, isn't it you that said the Bills had/have more talent then the Fins?? And did the Bill's finish with a six game winning streak?? And didn't you have a much better QB in Bledsoe?? I don't think the fins won six in a row because of talent but coaching and MM and NS are worlds apart. MM is a good coach and I don't think he was the main reason why the Bill's had a bad season this year, but he's no NS. I think the only thing that was indetical was the record nothing else. Miami is heading in the right direction, unless the Bills get a GM that understands football the Bills are doomed.

Why do you post on here anyways? Look at your rep, it's in Donahoe territory.

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 02:03 PM

And when was the last time the Fish were in the Super Bowl? Oh that's right...20 years ago.

And go ahead and say "at least we won two".

You had a 2-1 record in '72, '73, '74 and went 0-2 in '83, '85. Ancient history man.

Yeah we may not have won any, but at least we were there when CDs weren't considered "high tech". :funny:

Additional newsflash: The Fish suck too and you won't be going to the playoffs next year with Feelrot-Feelme-Rosenfeels at QB.

When did the Bills ever win a SB? Oh thats right you admit you've never won one , but find it funny we havn't won one in 20 years!! Good bill logic , as usual.I guess in your little mind history only counts if it favors you.
Additonal news flash, the Bills suck, the fins area winning football team and we don't have a GM that will dump all the best talent on our team in the offseason, replace them with less talent, refuse to add depth, then reach for players who lack the ability to take the next step...JP!! I'd say Miami won't be making any of the mistakes TD made last offseason, therefore Miami won't return to a bad season but improve to make the playoffs.

FirstDownBills
01-02-2006, 02:05 PM
When did the Bills ever win a SB? Oh thats right you admit you've never won one , but find it funny we havn't won one in 20 years!! Good bill logic , as usual.I guess in your little mind history only counts if it favors you.
Additonal news flash, the Bills suck, the fins area winning football team and we don't have a GM that will dump all the best talent on our team in the offseason, replace them with less talent, refuse to add depth, then reach for players who lack the ability to take the next step...JP!! I'd say Miami won't be making any of the mistakes TD made last offseason, therefore Miami won't return to a bad season but improve to make the playoffs.

I'm looking forward to the Bills crushing your measley team once it rebuilds.

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 02:06 PM
Why do you post on here anyways? Look at your rep, it's in Donahoe territory.

Hey...I take a great deal of pride in that rep, I've worked hard to get it, don't tear it down by comparing it to your inept GM!! You don't get a rep like that without a lot of hard work and being at the right place at the right time. :bad:

The_Philster
01-02-2006, 02:11 PM
When did the Bills ever win a SB? Oh thats right you admit you've never won one , but find it funny we havn't won one in 20 years!! 30

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 02:11 PM
I'm looking forward to the Bills crushing your measley team once it rebuilds.

Yeah me too, BTW...when is the rebulding going to begin??? Sometime this decade maybe?? Oh well, we'll be here if the Bill's ever get around to it.

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 02:13 PM

Ummm, "20" was part of the Bills logic I was talking about!!!

FirstDownBills
01-02-2006, 02:13 PM
Yeah me too, BTW...when is the rebulding going to begin??? Sometime this decade maybe?? Oh well, we'll be here if the Bill's ever get around to it.

This year.

BillsRockSOMUCH
01-02-2006, 02:14 PM
When Donahoe gets kicked to the curb...

The_Philster
01-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Ummm, "20" was part of the Bills logic I was talking about!!!
maybe you should stick to the smack zone where reading skills aren't as much a necessity

says nothing about winning one 20 years ago

FirstDownBills
01-02-2006, 02:22 PM
I added to your rep. Philster. Even though we may not see eye to eye on the draft, I do approve of your lashing out on cocky Fins fans.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-02-2006, 02:32 PM
OK, I guess Taco will be better then Zach....in your little mind!

feelthepain.... are you in 2nd grade or what?

Devin
01-02-2006, 02:33 PM
christ let it go, lets attempt to get back to football talk.

FirstDownBills
01-02-2006, 02:44 PM
feelthepain.... are you in 2nd grade or what?

He was like us last year. Instead he Finlieves?

Mr. Cynical
01-02-2006, 02:52 PM
maybe you should stick to the smack zone where reading skills aren't as much a necessity...says nothing about winning one 20 years ago

Thanks for explaining it to him. :up:

I know fish fans aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer but you'd think they could at least read.

20 years ago = last Fish SB appearance.
31 years ago = last Fish SB victory. Not quite as bad as Jets fans bragging about Namath's win, but close enough. I doubt feelthepain was even born yet. :funny:

deathadder
01-02-2006, 02:55 PM
Isn't this the same website that reported we hired George Sieffert as head coach before MM was hired? I would take this with a grain of salt.

pleasesavedrew
01-02-2006, 03:11 PM
I just heard from a top notch source, inside the organization, that Donahoe is gonna be fired wendsday you can bet on it, this person is never wrong.

Mitchy moo
01-02-2006, 03:13 PM
I hope your right!

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 03:17 PM
christ let it go, lets attempt to get back to football talk.

Excuse me, but wasn't I talking football when the classy Bill fans started to insult me because I'm not a Bill fan and becasue I bring up a point they don't like?? See I come here to talk football, however I'm not going to let tralier park trash just spew off without some kind of defense!! We can talk football, if you don't like that these threads get out of hand, why don't you have a team meeting to get the brainless here to keep the stupidity to themselves.

Mitchy moo
01-02-2006, 03:21 PM
this is a bills site, not a dolphins site.

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 03:37 PM
this is a bills site, not a dolphins site.

Wrong again dooby skoo...it's a football site that represents the Bill's, a forum for football fans and is why there are Fin,Jet, and Pat fans that are "PART" of this site. You, because you're a Bill fan have no more right to post here then me. Now if I abuse my privlage to post here then I will be ban. The reason I still post here is because I don't start trash. I may not write what you want to read but it's not trash. Therefore I would be glad to post without trash, if trash is not posted towards me. You think just because this site represents the Bill's it gives Bill fans the right to write whatever they want to whomever they want?? I don't think so.

jmb1099
01-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Ahhh FTP is back in force since he believes the Fins are in the playoffs. As it has already been stated, 9 and 7 wasn't good enough to get in...it didn't happen...the fins are in the same boat as the Bills and Jets...no playoffs and no bowl. You didn't accomplish anything this year and yet you still come here trying to act like you want to discuss football when really you're the annoying kid on the playground that no one wants to play with, The only reason you're allowed to post here is because you provide a very low and basic level of entertainment when you're being schooled on a regular basis. You come here because you don't get the attention you want on any of the fin boards and then cry about being treated unfairly after begging for mistreatment. You know what you're going to get here when you come so don't whine about it when you get it.

HHURRICANE
01-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Wrong again dooby skoo...it's a football site that represents the Bill's, a forum for football fans and is why there are Fin,Jet, and Pat fans that are "PART" of this site. You, because you're a Bill fan have no more right to post here then me. Now if I abuse my privlage to post here then I will be ban. The reason I still post here is because I don't start trash. I may not write what you want to read but it's not trash. Therefore I would be glad to post without trash, if trash is not posted towards me. You think just because this site represents the Bill's it gives Bill fans the right to write whatever they want to whomever they want?? I don't think so.

I believe the site is called "Bills Zone" not "Football Talk". Please go to a Dolphin site where you can discuss your aging defense. Life really has been bad to you. A Miami fan that lives in South Jersey, ouch!!!

feelthepain
01-02-2006, 04:47 PM
Ahhh FTP is back in force since he believes the Fins are in the playoffs. As it has already been stated, 9 and 7 wasn't good enough to get in...it didn't happen...the fins are in the same boat as the Bills and Jets...no playoffs and no bowl. You didn't accomplish anything this year and yet you still come here trying to act like you want to discuss football when really you're the annoying kid on the playground that no one wants to play with, The only reason you're allowed to post here is because you provide a very low and basic level of entertainment when you're being schooled on a regular basis. You come here because you don't get the attention you want on any of the fin boards and then cry about being treated unfairly after begging for mistreatment. You know what you're going to get here when you come so don't whine about it when you get it.

Rrriiiiggghhhttt!!!! I see since the Bills didn't finish better then last year all of sudden 9-7 (your record last year) when just this past spring the 9-7 mark was your chest beating cry!!! Miami is in far better shape then the Bill's and you know it. You don't have to like it or agree,but you know it. As for why I'm still here, who cares!!! The fact is, I'm still here. I just want you to know I lose sleep every night knowing you classy Bill fans don't like me.:lmao:

I will enjoy hearing how great the Bills will be next year from the educated lot that resides here like yourself. Whats first on the agenda??? HC,GM,QB, Oline?? Gosh so many issues so little money or forsight to help. The Bills are in great shape. Cheer up, I'm sure 6-10 is possible next!

FirstDownBills
01-02-2006, 07:25 PM
Rrriiiiggghhhttt!!!! I see since the Bills didn't finish better then last year all of sudden 9-7 (your record last year) when just this past spring the 9-7 mark was your chest beating cry!!! Miami is in far better shape then the Bill's and you know it. You don't have to like it or agree,but you know it. As for why I'm still here, who cares!!! The fact is, I'm still here. I just want you to know I lose sleep every night knowing you classy Bill fans don't like me.:lmao:

I will enjoy hearing how great the Bills will be next year from the educated lot that resides here like yourself. Whats first on the agenda??? HC,GM,QB, Oline?? Gosh so many issues so little money or forsight to help. The Bills are in great shape. Cheer up, I'm sure 6-10 is possible next!

Your stupidity really shines on these forums. By the way genius read the blue header at the top of your screen...it says "Bills Zone- Buffalo Bills Fan Zone." This is a Bills discussion forum, not an NFL forum. So you my friend are a troll and are not welcomed here.

X-Era
01-02-2006, 07:32 PM

Enjoy your basking in our misery. For its all but inevitable that YOU my "friend" will be MUCH MUCH farther in the gutter when your assclown of a backup QB in Ferotte proves to be your teams undoing next year and costs you anything worthy of talking about.

We, despite our NON-controversy are poised to play a future STUD in this league at QB and headed UP not down. Bubba Shrimp (your head coach) will be canned just like the bayou shrimp when his ridiculous approach to the QB spot proves to be just what it is, a big waste.

Enjoy your moment in the Miami sun, we will DOMINATE you on our way to the top while you flounder under you career backup Fer-ocolmb.

Nuff said, we win, GO BILLS!!!

Turf
01-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Thanks Feelthepain, it just rekindles that old Dolphin hatred rivalry. Ahhh, Life is good......

vicmantak
01-03-2006, 03:54 AM
Bills likely to cut loose Donahoe this week
Assistant GM Modrak is leading candidate for job
(January 3, 2006)

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060103/SPORTS03/601030334/1007/SPORTS

jmb1099
01-03-2006, 06:54 AM

Like I said you provide a low level, basic entertainment. You're not interested in discussing football, only getting attention from bills fans you claim to hate so much. Your posts provide me and my co-workers with laughs on a daily basis. Respectable fin fans laugh at you too. It wouldn't be so funny if you weren't so clueless about football, but you are so it is.